Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) (1293 Views)

POETS!!! Show Us How Good You Are In This Thread. / Poetry Lovers Of The 90s, Who Can Recall This Poem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by dopeboi142: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
I do not crave for riches
Nor worldly pomp and power
I ask for God's free air
In the presence of my elements
Give me 3 rights of man
A right to read my thoughts
A right to say my thoughts
And a right to stand erect.

-ken Saro Wiwa

The need to create a platform, where writers, poets and literary enthusiasts across Nigeria is the reason I was driven to create a group chat (on WhatsApp) where we all can all share ideas and our works, with humble yet constructive and objective critiscisms can be used to create something beautiful out of Africa and Nigeria. A new wave is coming and I want Nigerians to be a part, let us all come together to use poetry to drive social change as Wiwa did.
thank you.
kindly Drop your WhatsApp Numbers so I can add you to the group (PLEASE FOR ONLY SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS)
N.B: For those, who for security reasons don't want to drop their numbers here, can text the number to me privately.

1 Like

Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is indeed a great idea, you gat my support.
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Hassan9786: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by olatunyemi(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Delico(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
07035716990. add me up
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by DrFD: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by olatunyemi(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2020
dopeboi142:
I ask for God's free air
Give me 3 rights of man

-ken Saro Wiwa

The need to create a platform, where writers, poets and literary enthusiasts across Nigeria is the reason I was driven to create a group chat (on WhatsApp) where we all can all share ideas and our works, with humble yet constructive and objective critiscisms can be used to create something beautiful out of Africa and Nigeria. A new wave is coming and I want Nigerians to be a part, let us all come together to use poetry to drive social change as Wiwa did.
thank you.
kindly Drop your WhatsApp Numbers so I can add you to the group (PLEASE FOR ONLY SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS)
N.B: For those, who for security reasons don't want to drop their numbers here, can text the number to me privately.

Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Dasilva10: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Samool4sky: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Horlorlardaey: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2020
dopeboi142:
I ask for God's free air
Give me 3 rights of man

-ken Saro Wiwa

thank you.
Please add.
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by icebird25(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Bossbaby0002(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by hidhrhis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Olakunle247(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Please add me 07031316409
Re: Poetry Group Chat. (bringing Nigerian Poets And Poetry Lovers Together) by Olakunle247(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2022
dopeboi142:
I ask for God's free air
Give me 3 rights of man

-ken Saro Wiwa
Please add me
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

My African Brother / Aye To The Man. / Show Me The Man Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.