Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls (298 Views)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls by stevo4them(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please professionals in the house....I want to build a three bedroom flat bungalow and i seriously need the standard measurements of the following in feets so as to confirm what I have here for discrepancies

1...Master's bedroom
2. Master's bedroom toilet and bathroom
3. kitchen
4. Dinning room
5. laundry
6.Living room

N.B......no insults please
Re: In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
stevo4them:
Please professionals in the house....I want to build a three bedroom flat bungalow and i seriously need the standard measurements of the following in feets so as to confirm what I have here for discrepancies

1...Master's bedroom
3. kitchen
4. Dinning room
5. laundry
6.Living room

If you truly want to save cost and know the accurate quantities engage a Quantity surveyor for a Bill of Quantity. Chat me up on WhatsApp 09037396586
Re: In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls by alist(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Chat me up on watsapp we can discuss over it.
Re: In An Urgent Need Of Accurate Housing Measurements Pls by goldcorn(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
stevo4them:

1...Master's bedroom
3. kitchen
4. Dinning room
5. laundry
6.Living room

WhatsApp me on 09069193297

(1) (Reply)

Room Mate Needed In Ikeja/ogba / A Room Self Contained A Decent Environment In Yaba / Tastefully Finished 4 Bedrooms Fully Detached In IKOYI (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.