Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (44956 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by MrCuteking(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
His true love is in Nigeria but his truer love is in US. Na dem dem. Marry to settle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by LmanAdm: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fake love, if the guy really mean business he would have come down to Nigeria.

I pity her

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Reeberry: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
This doesn't make any sense.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by olisehcom(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
sonnie10:

May your marriage not be postponed

I would rather postpone than do a video marriage..... There's plenty of time
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by yomifowe(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
What made it true love? From experience it’s nothing but a scam. I’ve experienced several of such seemingly engagements or marriages and it all ended on the rock. On both occasion, the men abandoned the women for yrs after those marriages; one of them was lucky enough to marry a pastor while the other person ended up celibate with kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wetin we no go see or hear for this life.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by luvly101: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:
If INEC can postpone a whole presidential election despite the billions spent and the inconveniences caused then why couldn't they postpone the marriage until he finds time to return to Nigeria? That babe will perfectly fit into a role in "Desperate Housewives". ... I hope he will send his sperm through WhatsApp for her to get pregnant?

grin grin grin he will send the sperm with Xender

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by sonnie10: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
olisehcom:

I would rather postpone than do a video marriage..... There's plenty of time
Now, this why they say delay is not denial. But be mindful of biological clock.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by mercywhite(f): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Congrats at least your wedding has taken place.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Gabson001(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Them go later born through video call.. Just wait and see
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by paddyofboss(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:
If INEC can postpone a whole presidential election despite the billions spent and the inconveniences caused then why couldn't they postpone the marriage until he finds time to return to Nigeria? That babe will perfectly fit into a role in "Desperate Housewives". ... I hope he will send his sperm through WhatsApp for her to get pregnant?
Just like I will transfuse sense for u through NL..oya take

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Aile(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
did i just read "pretty cousin" with all this make-up?

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by ogbonti: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lawalemi:
He is stuck in America grin

paper no dey..... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by TissuePaper: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Technology aha
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by ogbonti: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
marsh4332:
Maybe he is hiding in the US

How u take dey know? You be Noah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Swtcherries:
it is finished.
That's what Jesus said look at us now,we are still here.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Ubdavis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
It might work. Reverse may also be the case..
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Samizaya: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
"THE NEXT LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY POSSIBILITY" It's good if it's done with a genuine love from the heart. He should make it down home or vise versa for the wife to be with him sooner than later. Otherwise,there are things that video call can't fulfill in Hunan's life.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by BEASTER(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Madness of highest order
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Streetdreamx(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
How the honey moon go be? Because una suppose to change oil.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Lexicon123: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
What the f*ck is this?! ���
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by EmzyT: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hope he would get her pregnant through video call too? grin
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by gospi: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call or whatsapp me if intetested.08160903487
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Penywise(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Daricon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
newsynews:
A man has shared pictures of how his cousin got married to her US based man via video call because he couldn't make it down to Nigeria for the wedding.

Sharing the pictures, the man appreciated his cousin for the bold move she took which he says many would find difficult to do.

He wrote:
And soon divorcing through video call ASAP

https://lailasnews.com/lady-married-us-based-man-video-call/

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Daricon(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Our generation ehnn
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Lalas247(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
O pari grin
I mean this is so desperate....
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Rajosh(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
arrant nonsense
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Fantazy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hope they will make children through video calls too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.