Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (44948 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
There is a reason for everything, true love or no true love

The guy is abroad, that's a plus for him

You and I knows that getting their papers complete before coming home is a great challenge

If she doesn't want the wedding to hold because he is abroad and can't come home, another person will accept the wedding to hold just because he is abroad

Marriage is just a ceremony to entertain witnesses, the most important thing is being happy with your partner in the marriage
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by missyb08(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
All is well. Happy married life to them
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
frozen70:

You and I knows that getting their papers complete before coming home is a great challenge

If she doesn't want the wedding to hold because he is abroad and can't come home, another person will accept the wedding to hold just because he is abroad

Marriage is just a ceremony to entertain witnesses, the most important thing is being happy with your partner in the marriage
You be igbo girl?
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by AreaFada2: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
At least she's not stealing a neighbour's hubby.

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Okeyc230: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is the man in prison?
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by planetx: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
The guy no get paper to come to Nigeria yet.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by able20(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Okeyc230:
Is the man in prison?
he just can't risk coming to Nigeria without a valid visa to return to US. remember TRUMP is in charge.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ikem11:

Nna Igbo gi nwere k'odi grin

I choro "Ebe obi mmadu anaghi ete aka"
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Codes151(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Story for the gods! Na the WhatsApp ring them go use
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
chai.... Don't come and share one yeye crocodile tear 2mao say d Yahoo guy jilted you. I go just carry bucket give u make u fill am up....

Marriage na by force?

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Okeyc230:
Is the man in prison?

....lwkmd..help me ask Ruth....
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by DavidEsq(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Definitely not Glo network grin

And he must have lied to the old Oyibo wife he's squatting with that he's going for Owambe, the way he was dressed cry
Guy wey sabi grin. In fact, u be Sabimus cheesy
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
hmm got married by video call u say? e go shock u dat this overseas dude is already happily married with five mulatoo children from his oyibo wife.no be today jardon and yankee based guys dey deceive home based naija ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
frozen70:

all dis one na story.the bros is already married to a white woman or an akata lady overseas but he still wants to chop local delicacy hence dis stunt.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrCuteking:
His true love is in Nigeria but his truer love is in US. Na dem dem. Marry to settle. grin
oil dey ur head boku
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by askakim(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2019
can this be love this 21st century?
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by incogni2o: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2019
somez:
And na from video call them go do born pikin na

No He will send his sperm via Post
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Ndipe(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Their choice.
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by cococandy(f): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Flight is expensive

Over $2000 for round trip. Abeg each to their own.

Na them know as the thing affect them.

Don’t judge
lonelydora:
I won't advise any woman to do this.

If truly there is love, he will plan and come back to his wife. If there's no chance because of work, he will plan it when he's on vacation.

Ebe obi mmadu di adighi ete aka! (Where someone's heart is, is never too far)

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by InvertedHammer: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2019
/.
She has every right to be happy. Good or bad, she is the only one who stands to gain from this weird relationship.

/
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by larryk2017: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2019
The man dey pay, Anoda man dey Bleep... Mumu dey aboard wise one dey 9ja.. Wa tooo gbom[color=#990000][/color] embarassed kiss
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Ikem11(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2019
lonelydora:

I choro "Ebe obi mmadu anaghi ete aka"

Obu ofu ihe nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by yeman1(m): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Fake things
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by PapaAdanna: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2019
True love kee u there,

She is just desperate to marry and go abroad... See her fake smile

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by RealityShot: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
newsynews:
A man has shared pictures of how his cousin got married to her US based man via video call because he couldn't make it down to Nigeria for the wedding.

Sharing the pictures, the man appreciated his cousin for the bold move she took which he says many would find difficult to do.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-married-us-based-man-video-call/

"bold move" kor

Foolishly desperate move ni

MARRIAGE IS NOT COMPULSORY

"love" kor...
She is probably chopping one correct pipe here!

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Smh
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by iTearHerToto: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
StarUp:
If INEC can postpone a whole presidential election despite the billions spent and the inconveniences caused then why couldn't they postpone the marriage until he finds time to return to Nigeria? That babe will perfectly fit into a role in "Desperate Housewives". ... I hope he will send his sperm through WhatsApp for her to get pregnant?
How I wish that's you on your profile. I would just make my video call now
Re: Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband by somez(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha
incogni2o:

No He will send his sperm via Post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.