Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Coutinho Shares His Feelings About Facing Liverpool In Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho Shares His Feelings About Facing Liverpool In Champions League (752 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Reacts To The Tough Times Facing Liverpool At The Moment / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Coutinho Shares His Feelings About Facing Liverpool In Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coutinho Shares His Feelings About Facing Liverpool In Champions League by Bagshawr07(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Philippe Coutinho has revealed that he feels a mix of nerves and excitement about facing his former side Liverpool in the Champions League.
Jurgen Klopp’s side overcame Porto to set up the semi-final tie with Coutinho’s present side Barcelona, who beat Manchester United to reach the last four – with the Brazilian midfielder scoring an impressive goal in the second leg win over the Red Devils.
Coutinho has taken some time to settle in at Barcelona, but seemingly answered his critics with his goal and celebration, where he closed his eyes and put his fingers in his ears.
“I have always been someone who respects everybody,” said Coutinho.
“The truth is that this [celebration] was for the people to see that I have to block out the sound in order to focus on a match or on my job so that it won’t affect me.
“It was like a liberation.”

Click the link below to read more;
www.barcagists..com

Re: Coutinho Shares His Feelings About Facing Liverpool In Champions League by Maljp: 12:51pm On May 15, 2019
There will be a reunion in the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League as Coutinho and Suarez will come back to Anfield. I wanted to see these two teams in the final but they will lock horns in the semi-final. Who do you think will come out victorious?

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Mocked / UEFA Champions League Top 10 Best Goal Scorer / Ademola Lookman Speaks On Dumping England For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.