Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Looking For Any Importer Of Fish Needing Licence To Import Fish - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Any Importer Of Fish Needing Licence To Import Fish (702 Views)

Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia / Needing An Investment Advice / Be An importer Of This New Brand Of Cigarette From Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Importer Of Fish Needing Licence To Import Fish by fesbam: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, I am in need of Fish importers.

I have allocation clearance from Federal Govt for the importation of the following below...

*CLEARANCE FOR IMPORTATION OF:*

- Stockfish/stockfish head

- Frozen fish: like ...
Horse mackerel
Blue whiting
Herring
Hake
Sardinella
Sardines
Pollack/Pollock
Croaker
& other pelagic species

*In total of 100 Metric Tons.*

- *Clearance License for foreign exchange purchase to aid the import straight from CBN*

If you have any link to any importer looking for license to import fishes, let's connect.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Records 126.83% Igr Growth / Make Money Any Time People Recharge Their Phone / Is It Only Me That Has Forgotten What Our 50 Kobo And 1 Naira Looks Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.