Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) (1508 Views)

Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Stop Applying To UK Universities [videos] / Nigerians Stop Applying To UK Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by clone5(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
This video, Stop Applying to UK Universities (Nigerians) is a Reaction video. I discuss the sense of entitlement that affects Nigerians when it comes to applying for UK visas or any other type. Applying to the Uk from Nigeria is carried out by many Nigerians on a daily basis and this earns the UK immigration / Border Force millions of pounds on a monthly basis, adding value to their country and economy. If we fail to build Nigeria, who else will ? Watch the video wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p43DBKupuw&t=119s
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by loluuu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
We don hear
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by clone5(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2019
loluuu:
We don hear

smiley I hope so.
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2019
clone5:

smiley I hope so.

So you're the phrankleen
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by hammed71(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
UK is very strict with immigration now, so its not on my list and student visa? no I don't have the funds, I prefer getting a work permit or work visa.I can't be in debt because of schoolfees
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by jesmond3945: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
hammed71:
UK is very strict with immigration now, so its not on my list and student visa? no I don't have the funds, I prefer getting a work permit or work visa.I can't be in debt because of schoolfees
which country is better?
Re: Stop Applying To UK Universities (NIGERIANS ) by clone5(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
which country is better?

it depends on your academic goal(s) smiley

(1) (Reply)

If You Travel Abroad, Avoid African Houses, Man Advises / Top 10 Countries To Immigrate Easily / Canada Student Visa Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.