Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

90 Sweet Good Night Text Messages For Him And Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90 Sweet Good Night Text Messages For Him And Her (635 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / 47+cute Good Night Text For Her /him And Family Members / How To Make A Girl Go Crazy For You (with 50 Flirt Text Messages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

90 Sweet Good Night Text Messages For Him And Her by tizzyhands(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Good Night Texts For Lovers
Sweet good night text messages are special text messages sent to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, and to your loved ones mainly at night to show them how special they are to you. This special text messages show how you are feeling towards them and you tend to dream about them while you fall asleep.

Here is a sweet night text message for your lover that will make them feel loved and happy that you think about them before going to bed.

Sweet Good Night Text Messages For Girlfriend/Wife
Why not send your girlfriend or wife these sweet good night text messages to make her feel secure and loved by so doing will make you both enjoy a long lasting relationship.

The sweet fragrance of your perfume makes me lie quietly on my bed thinking of my pretty jewel. Have a lovely night sleep and sweet dreams.

Words can explain how much I need you so badly tonight as you are my comforter and the captain of my sweet dreams. Good night, my lady.

I am always happy being with you as I miss your night plays as you keep jumping on my body and throwing the pillows at me. Have a blissful night my baby.

My heart tends to beat faster at night because I need you by my side to make my night complete. Good night my love.

I would love you to be the only star that will shine on me tonight so I can sleep like a newborn baby. Have a blissful night my joy.

Read more at https://relhealth.com/90-sweet-good-night-text-messages-for-him-and-her/

(1) (Reply)

Man, 24, Ties Up, Rapes Girl, 21 / Please Which Pastor Touched Tmi Dakolo's Wife? / Guys, How Will You React If Another Guy Makes A Move On Your Woman?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.