Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (34277 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by GenSpecifics: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
The frog dey answer query from press

Goes to show you, Buhari no send the gbana addict

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by seborrhic: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
davodyguy:

It's an issue with Ambode
Same thing.
Still shows he has no respect for Buhari as a president.
It's their problems sha.As I said,they could poison themselves for all many Nigerians care.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by greatermeme: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Khemhyte:
Well done sir, now we know it's not tit for tat according to baba bullion van or "maybe"?
well done,sir! Some people self, na waoooo! You say say "well done" to somebody who has done very well!
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Ojetayo17(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asa gbe omo pepeye jina, awon egbe re wa ni kini iya re se.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Khemhyte(f): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
greatermeme:
well done,sir! Some people self, na waoooo! You say say "well done" to somebody who has done very well!
And what if it's a sarcasm, huh? Why not get a white board and marker to teach.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by D1zion: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
fuckerstard:
Jagaban of Africa.
mmm mmm of Lagos & Yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Olufetty: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jagaban of Africa
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by temisimo: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
davodyguy:
I don't believe Tinubu. It's more about being shameful to witness Ambode's success over how he was treated. This has nothing to do with Buhari. It's Tinubu ba Ambode, cos Amosun was there
i guess you dont live in Lagos state those projects are honestly uncompleted there is a political mischievousness about Ambode inviting buhari to come visit Lagos
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by olawooro: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who cares weather you were present or not? Pressmen and propaganda. They just like making issue out of nothing. Anyway, they must sell their market, and this is one of marketing strategies.
If not that Nigeria is a lawless country, How will someone who, in the eye of the constitution/law does not posses any political power, be overrated?
Nigeria, a place where an individual is stronger than an institution.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by greatermeme: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Khemhyte:

And what if it's a sarcasm, huh? Why not get a white board and marker to teach.
You were showering encomium on him! That was what prompted me to comment! Well, Khemhyte, well done!
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by koolaid87: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
tiredoflife:
Very stupid excuse
A President planned event
Na that time this used slave think say him go travel
OK oh
We have had
We will set up a committee to look into the matter
Anofia angry

Used slave wey fit buy your whole generations

Damn, some niggaz be tripping

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard Ambode commissioned those uncompleted projects to spite Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu. He felt Sanwo-Olu will complete them and take the credit
If you see the so called projects some are just 50% completed. Don't know why they are commissioning uncompleted projects
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Oblang(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
chiedu7:
It looks like Tinubu has finally woken up to the fact that, he has been used & dumped AGAIN.

Tinubu is the leader of APC, yet on his birthday Buhari was absent.

When Tinubu launched at Abuja, Buhari again was absent.

Just for the same Buhari to come to Lagos for Ambode.

The writing is on the wall, Tinubu has been used & dumped AGAIN like in 2015.

It's becoming apparent that the North has no plans to hand over to the South West.

We simply pray that Osinbajo does not have helicopter crashes

Clap for urself..
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
chiedu7:
It looks like Tinubu has finally woken up to the fact that, he has been used & dumped AGAIN.

Tinubu is the leader of APC, yet on his birthday Buhari was absent.

When Tinubu launched at Abuja, Buhari again was absent.

Just for the same Buhari to come to Lagos for Ambode.

The writing is on the wall, Tinubu has been used & dumped AGAIN like in 2015.

It's becoming apparent that the North has no plans to hand over to the South West.

We simply pray that Osinbajo does not have helicopter crashes

silly submission. man keeps soaring while nonentities keep hating unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by bkool7(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Niorte:
Who cares?
You do.
Don't act like u don't

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Chinashopping84: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
An issue with ambode or buhari...that was why he did not come.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by osusuallstars: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
what happened to the bullion vans probably gone to lodge them in his swiss account. TIFNUBU
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by bluecircle470: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
id911:
Thief.nubu, who asked you?

Thief like you
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by oluwoleife: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Oh ye evil bloggers,carrying fake news! Is it a crime for one to go about his private dealings?
Gimmicks that cant work!
You cant break Jagaban
Keep up your bad blogs.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Christmasdon(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2019
.this excuse holds no water. imag.ine a whole Presidency coming, and you feel not to show, atleast give the president a warm welcome. aah aan! .haba! .Nigerian's are very wise. so many educated people are in Nigeria. so if you want to give us excuses. and we should know how-high it is.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Printerscanner: 5:56am On Apr 26, 2019
tiredoflife:
Very stupid excuse
OK oh
We have had
Anofia angry

Obviously, this one is depressed and suicidal. Tinubu has given you trauma and hypertension. The Jagaban of Africa does not care about street miscreants like you.

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by ogene144(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2019
tiredoflife:
Very stupid excuse
OK oh
We have had
Anofia angry
without God & wil Ambode and Buhari be who they are today common sense nt common...
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by flightsbird: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by DJournal: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Is like you don't understand why he supposed to be there and that's why he's giving reason for not coming. Maybe you need to understand Nigerian style of politics well and the virtual relationship between two of them, so with that you won't talk like this.
jrusky:
Honestly i dont really see big deal in Tinubu not present at the occasion because I don't think he signed any contract with Buhari to always be wherever Buhari goes and beside surely he might have other issues to attend to which might make it impossible for him to attend.

I just see the Buhari and Tinubu absent on each other important day as just coincidence and not delibrate.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Don't mind him. The reason not genuine

DJournal:
Is like you don't understand why he supposed to be there and that's why he's giving reason for not coming. Maybe you need to understand Nigerian style of politics well and the virtual relationship between two of them, so with that you won't talk like this.
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by olusola200: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
TO come and commission an uncompleted project ?

Go there now work is still going on
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by cicero11: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2019
He went to prepare the ground for baba in London so as to discuss ministerial positions and how the next cabinet would look like and you all are here killing yourself. cheesy
Re: Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu by Basher8583: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2019
tiredoflife:
Very stupid excuse
OK oh
We have had
Anofia angry
See this dirty igbo pig... No go face the problems of your wasteland that is driving all your brothers and sisters to Lagos by the minute.
Lagos is Tinubu
Tinubu is Lagos.
You don like it??
Lagoon is not far.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.