Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (35303 Views)

Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by fxskye: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Now, you can see that Akin Alabi is going to HoR to enrich himself.

He didn't contest to Serve his constituency but himself alone.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by rafindo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
rainmoredays:
my thought exactly. He could have still built the house and erect the borehole

See people who haven't given someone a dine ,suggesting for the India man
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by rafindo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

A bore hole should cost an average of 1 million in Jigawa.

The house that would have been built for him should cost around 5 - 10 million.

He could have told his master to give him 7 million so that he can build a smaller house and still sink the bore hole.

Or he could have told his master to build a house n sink a bore hole in front of it for the whole village to use.

I hope you will be happy when someone use your gift for another thing .
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
The man would have collected the house. The house will come with a borehole. He can give same water to his community through the borehole from his new house. Is just common sense.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
rafindo:

I hope you will be happy when someone use your gift for another thing .

Didn't u see where I said he should tell his master?
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by VanTee20(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
anonimi:

He should and he will from any of different possibilities, including the beneficiaries of the borehole that has become necessary due to governors and LGA chairmen abandoning their responsibility to provide tap water to the people as it was in the past.
Many thanks for your humanity-inspired thoughts. Bravo!
His story reminds me of that juju song where the man chose patience and finally got wealth, children and health plus long life. Was that Obey or Sunny who sang it

Ebenezer Obey sang it.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by romenna: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
See person wey dem vote to go make laws cnt use his brain well
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
grandstar:

I'm not sure if it's worth more than the house but the good deed will bring him many blessings. The way to find happiness is by giving and with this, he will have lots of happiness.

Rather than condemn his action, people should give to him

The location we're talking about is geologically difficult to drill and get to underground water, ask experts so its not a cheap venture.

Drilling for water is more expensive in the northern part of this country than in the south whereas building concrete structures are cheaper in the north than in the southern part of the country.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by miketayo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chubhie:

The gateman would not only get the borehole but a house and cash as events unfold. In hindsight, it would be a wise decision cos this selfless act just shot him into national limelight in a country where Yahoo and pant stealing is the order of the day. This is a breath of fresh air and should be celebrated.

u mean Nigeria where BBN contestants r more rewarded than a cleaner that returns millions of dollars? he should have taken the house with a borehole
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by adelee777: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stanweezy:
Akin Alabi is a business man, his thinking is business oriented. He should not blame the poor man because most uneducated northerner don't know anything about maximising profit
This is what you get when a whole country is handed over to a bunch of retards that normally would not be given a f**king poultry farm to run. In saner climes this clown will not win any election against for being publicly idiotic.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
fyneguy:
I understand Alabi's point.

The Indian man should have considered doing more than the borehole, since it was cheaper than the house.
Akin Alabi wasn't thinking that way. He was thinking the man could v collected house & later sell it. Akin didn't consider the environment d man came from. The man understood his village & knew only borehole or any form of water supply ll add value to his community & himself.
Akin needs brain reset!
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Ahmadu74(m): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Best decision ever! If you have problems with it go baff on top transformer�
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Thunday1005(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
His decision, his problem
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by sirpekun: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
I Am Not Going To Train My Daughter To See Marriage As Important’ – Akin Alabi

Nairabet owner, Oloye Akin Alabi, has revealed that he won’t train his daughter to feel like marriage is the most important.

In a lengthy tweet, Akin Alabi wrote:

“For you, all the progress she made all these years are “normal”. This is the ultimate. She has found a husband. You now like every post. You comment congratulations and go girl on every picture. To you, that is the only thing that matters. She has a man and must hold him tight.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/i-am-not-going-to-train-my-daughter-to-see-marriage-as-important-akin-alabi/

AngelicBeing:
Yes, some people will buy it, Akin Alabi has a point, a house is far better for the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.