Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee (19084 Views)

Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy / Two 3-Storey Buildings Collapse In Aba, One Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Nasa28(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Obynolee:

Igbo's are their own problems, this type of levy doesn't exist in any other part of the country except in Igbo land.

Noted.... This is the way it starts. You're shouting Igbos nowz tomorrow, it will get to your door step. All these governors have a meeting place. The earlier u understand that, the better for you.
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Mrjo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Debramaye:
Probably fake a levy printed by some scammer using the states name, this has been in circulation since time and Abia state government has warned people falling for this kind of stuff, always verify with authorities before paying any senseless levy, besides how will they know if you have a bore hole in your house, they can't pin point every bore hole owner in the state, and come to think of it 30k is too big of a levy to pay as a bore hole owner......

except maybe the state government wants to tarnish their image on purpose, their Wahala
who told you that abia state government may not know anything about it? Are you not aware that there are agents that they collected monies from for the purpose like this in the notice
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by sanchybaby: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nasa28:

Wisdom is far from you.

And you that is wise, how come you are suffering under a hopeless government? You ve been doing the same thing for a number of years and expect a different result? Lol

You are wise, let me remain foolish
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by kawasng: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
lastempero:
Ngwa governor for you.
Will you shut up. Do you have a place? Where are you from?
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by lastempero: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
kawasng:
Will you shut up. Do you have a place? Where are you from?

Amu ewu!!!
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Nasa28(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
sanchybaby:

And you that is wise, how come you are suffering under a hopeless government? You ve been doing the same thing for a number of years and expect a different result? Lol

You are wise, let me remain foolish

you just showcased your ignorance.
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Obynolee(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nasa28:

Noted.... This is the way it starts. You're shouting Igbos nowz tomorrow, it will get to your door step. All these governors have a meeting place. The earlier u understand that, the better for you.

I am an Igbo man myself, don't come here to play ethnic card
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Nasa28(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Obynolee:

I am an Igbo man myself, don't come here to play ethnic card
Igbo man.
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Win051087:

Ok
thanks
Re: Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee by rexwalters: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nasa28:

Igbo man.
Bore hole owners in Aba,Abia State?Wow,I'm surprised President Buhari and APC were not blamed by pdp for this development?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria / Urban Crest Estate. Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.