Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Russia Student Visa And Life There - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia Student Visa And Life There (19215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by emmy4Gold: 9:43am On May 27, 2019
Good morning fellow Nigerians & good minds in here, I would like to know if one needs to present letter of sponsorship & affidavit along side with statement of account for visa submission . Or is statement of account alone okay as proof of funds in Russia student visa requirements. pls those have pass through this process kindly share & advise me rightly. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ferrariLaferrari: 10:33am On May 27, 2019
Blackputin2324:

English medium fees ...It range from 2500$ English economics ..to 5000$ science / engineer courses also depending on the school

But Russia language medium range between 1300 to 1800$ maximum in some schools upward 2500$ maximum in some schools ... all depends on specialities and schools

I don’t know your financial power , you should indicate from this options which of them is affordable then we can proceed .. ...
Boss please as a student in Russia are permitted to travel to other European countries for holidays??
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Blackputin2324: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Boss please as a student in Russia are permitted to travel to other European countries for holidays??
yes
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ferrariLaferrari: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
Blackputin2324:
yes
Thanks boss. But are students also given temporary residence permits sir?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Blackputin2324: 2:59am On May 29, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Thanks boss. But are students also given temporary residence permits sir?
if you are in faculty on study status you can apply ..
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ferrariLaferrari: 5:47am On May 29, 2019
Blackputin2324:
Alright thanks boss
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Olamideplants1: 10:52pm On May 29, 2019
pls I will like to known the latest requirement for Student Russia visa in Nigeria embassy
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by emmy4Gold: 1:22pm On May 30, 2019
Olamideplants1:
pls I will like to known the latest requirement for Student Russia visa in Nigeria embassy
you need your letter of admission, invitation letter, waec & degree certificate + transcript, statements of account, HIV certificate from a federal hospital. Before you submit you need to take your certificate & transcript to the federal ministry of education for approval. Gurus in the house can pls... comment more on this. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Olamideplants1: 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
Guru in the house is NDLEA clearance still needed, and police certificate I need you to enlighten me the more thanks

1 Like

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ferrariLaferrari: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please who’s in Ivanovo medical academy here or knows how i can reach them. I called the number on the web, the woman is speaking Russian and i can’t even pick a word till my airtime got finished
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ferrariLaferrari: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Blackputin2324:
Boss please help me sir. I got admission at Na Dagestan already after sending $50 to an agent like that, so they said we will send $600 again to get the original one sent to us here in Nigeria, the previous one was sent to my email. But boss the f tuition was something else . They said $7880 for everything aside flight tho. Meanwhile what am seeing on google is way too cheaper which i can afford so i want to deal directly with the school. The number on the schools web i called at Ivanovo state medical academy she was speaking Russian all through and i didn’t understand. Boss please any help you can render i will really appreciate sir
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kingstide: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good day house. I am about to apply for my visa and I need some advice on putting my documents together.
firstly, I will like to know if the embassy has a specific insurance company they recommend or any insurance company can be used.
secondly, I also want to know if the general hospital is ok for HIV certificate or they have a recommendation for that too.
furthermore, should sponsor letter be printed on a letterhead or a plain sheet is ok for that?
and I will also appreciate any interview questions they might ask so as to be able to prepare for them. Your quick response would be appreciated as I will be submitting my application of Visa this week.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by lizdammy: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
BOOKMARKED
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ManuelWest(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Hi please I want someone to advise me
. Am planning of coming to Russia through language program then I’ll start my masters immediately after finishing, now the problem is that I saw that you have to come back to ur country immediately after ur language course then apply for normal admission from your country. Is it possible to apply for admission in a school in Russia without having to come back home after finishing the language school ?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Ayomide002: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good day everyone. I recently gained admission to a Russian school for masters. I have authenticated my documents at the ministries but I heard I need my original certificate (not statement of result clearly showing class of degree and date) at the embassy for legalization and visa. How true is this?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Godtemi: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayomide002:
Good day everyone. I recently gained admission to a Russian school for masters. I have authenticated my documents at the ministries but I heard I need my original certificate (not statement of result clearly showing class of degree and date) at the embassy for legalization and visa. How true is this?

1. What you need to authenticate at ministry of education and foreign affairs is your original certificate, transcript and other documents your school/embassy required with photocopies of each.

So, yes what you need is your certificate or transcript. But mostly, it is certificate that's is requested
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
I just saw this thread now. Are you finally in Russia?

I will need your help
frankdGreat125:
Please house, I need a concrete advice on life in Russia, I got admission there to study civil engineering. Am about to transfer my tuition fee. But I need your advice,
1. Is there job for international students studying there ?
2. Is education in Russia well accepted ?
3. Do they abuse Black's?

Please I need advice.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2020
How did it go?

Which school did you apply?

Ayomide002:
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Where you able to figure this out?

I was planning to do same for BSc
ManuelWest:
Hi please I want someone to advise me
. Am planning of coming to Russia through language program then I’ll start my masters immediately after finishing, now the problem is that I saw that you have to come back to ur country immediately after ur language course then apply for normal admission from your country. Is it possible to apply for admission in a school in Russia without having to come back home after finishing the language school ?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:

I was planning to do same for BSc

This not true, you don't have to come back to nigeria before getting a study visa extension, as long as you are doing good, you get visa extension every year.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okay � nice, can I contact you via whatsApp?
kogbass:

This not true, you don't have to come back to nigeria before getting a study visa extension, as long as you are doing good, you get visa extension every year.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020

frankdGreat125:
Please house, I need a concrete advice on life in Russia, I got admission there to study civil engineering. Am about to transfer my tuition fee. But I need your advice,
1. Is there job for international students studying there ?
2. Is education in Russia well accepted ?
3. Do they abuse Black's?

Please I need advice.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Are you currently in Russia?

Jorussia:
International students can now work in Russia.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Is it only limited to Moscow or StP?

What of other cities are there no work there?
Jorussia:
https://studyinrussia.ru/en/why-russia/testimonials/fyong-chin/.Go to the official site of the ministry of science and education of the Russian federation.Over 80% of jobs in Russian federation can be found in Moscow and st Petersburg.I always advise anybody who wants to study in Russian federation but don't have enough resources to choose Moscow.In Russian federation virtually every good thing Russia can offer is in Moscow.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
You where told?

Which system have no room for foreigners?
Judesworld:
I live in Saint Petersburg and I am a Russian passport holder, I schooled here and I was told the same thing but the system has no room for foreigners let alone blacks.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
How did you get the full tuition waiver?

chaiks:
great yo hear. I got admitted to HSE St Petersburg for master's this September with a full tuition waiver. Am worried about chances if part time jobs there .please wats the prospect like ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles In Maza-maza,lagos (photos) / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.