Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Russia Student Visa And Life There - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia Student Visa And Life There (19211 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm hearing different stories.

Kind of confused �
oshobugie22:

Hmmm if you’re business minded

Go to Russia
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is true tho am planning on going for studies and not dependent on white-collar job.

BedLam:
It's funny though...When you ask those who studied in Nigeria why they can't set up anything themselves, they blame the system but those that are going to better schools outside this country are still looking for handouts through employment.

Sorry but anyone planning to school abroad and waiting to be employed shouldn't have gone in the first place.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Is the fee still valid for Russian medium course.

I want to study computer science
Blackputin2324:

English medium fees ...It range from 2500$ English economics ..to 5000$ science / engineer courses also depending on the school

But Russia language medium range between 1300 to 1800$ maximum in some schools upward 2500$ maximum in some schools ... all depends on specialities and schools

I don’t know your financial power , you should indicate from this options which of them is affordable then we can proceed .. ...
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
Okay � nice, can I contact you via whatsApp?

You can mail me balogun.qudus@st.futminna.edu.ng

I'm also interested in russia, just like you .
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
Is the fee still valid for Russian medium course.

I want to study computer science

I would prefer enrolling for the one year preparatory russia language course, so you can have a general knowledge of the russian as that would help when looking for a better job instead of enrolling for a course thaught in english, but if you think you just want to study in Russia and come back to nigeria, then it will be advisable to enroll for a english thaught courses.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think whatsApp is more better
kogbass:

You can mail me balogun.qudus@st.futminna.edu.ng

I'm also interested in russia, just like you .
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Initially I want to enroll in Russian taught course, and I don't intend coming back to Nigeria after studies.

I plan on going for the preparetory course but was looking for a school with affordable fee of about 95k rub.

kogbass:

I would prefer enrolling for the one year preparatory russia language course, so you can have a general knowledge of the russian as that would help when looking for a better job instead of enrolling for a course thaught in english, but if you think you just want to study in Russia and come back to nigeria, then it will be advisable to enroll for a english thaught courses.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Apart from Moscow and St petersburg is there no other city that is relatively affordable and job is available both online and offline?

1 Like

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
YungLasaint:
Initially I want to enroll in Russian taught course, and I don't intend coming back to Nigeria after studies.

I plan on going for the preparetory course but was looking for a school with affordable fee of about 95k rub.

Sure you'll see a school fees around 95k for sure ...
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
YungLasaint:
I think whatsApp is more better

mail me and would paste you my number
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Done
kogbass:

mail me and would paste you my number
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
That will be great
kogbass:

Sure you'll see a school fees around 95k for sure ...
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
iamajiiii
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by kogbass: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
YungLasaint:
That will be great

I text you back
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by YungLasaint(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Okay
kogbass:

I text you back
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by iamajiiii(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gurus in the house and student living in Russia already
can I use NABTEB CERTIFICATE to apply for BSC
also is it possible to use MERIT DIPLOMA for Bsc
thanks
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ManuelWest(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2021
Please can someone advise me on how to go about this

I got admission to synergy university in Moscow. I'll be resuming in September. So I've been gathering documents for my visa.
I was told Russian embassy doesn't accept laminated waec result. I've laminated mine some years back.
Please can you advise me on how to go about this?

1 Like

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by IvyTersor: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello, Please anyone here currently studying and living in Russia?

Got admission there in Synergy University and i want to know what the school is like, what living in Russia entails, is it easy to get a visa from Nigeria to go study there etc.

Please anyone help out.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by khingwirewire: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Getting a russian visa is quite easy if you have the complete documentation...... Living in russia would also be stress free if you gat your mulla grin grin grin
IvyTersor:
Hello, Please anyone here currently studying and living in Russia?

Got admission there in Synergy University and i want to know what the school is like, what living in Russia entails, is it easy to get a visa from Nigeria to go study there etc.

Please anyone help out.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ManuelWest(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please any update about the border opening... Because its really disturbing, will it be possible to enter Russia this year�‍♂️
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by SBseyi: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2021
ManuelWest:
Please any update about the border opening... Because its really disturbing, will it be possible to enter Russia this year�‍♂️

According to their site as at now, they are open to students application.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ManuelWest(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
SBseyi:

According to their site as at now, they are open to students application.

That's true but they can't process student visa yet because Russia hasn't permitted Nigerians to enter Russia yet. Borders still closed to most African countries. So till they open it.

The prolem is how long its gonna take.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ifex370(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
ManuelWest:

Omor... No be only you o... It's a real bother.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by RodgersAkpafu: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening everyone.
I am planning to apply for a postgraduate program in Russia, and there are a few grey areas that I will please need clarifications on.
First, the schools are insisting I upload my transcripts on my personal page, and from my experience with transcripts, it is sent directly to the school not individuals
Is there a way around this ?
Second, they are also insisting I "legalise" and notarize my certificate and transcripts, translated to russian
Please
For those who have passed through this phase, how do I go about it?
Must I go to Abuja for this ?
Or can someone do it in my behalf
Thank you
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by RodgersAkpafu: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Godtemi:

1. What you need to authenticate at ministry of education and foreign affairs is your original certificate, transcript and other documents your school/embassy required with photocopies of each.

So, yes what you need is your certificate or transcript. But mostly, it is certificate that's is requested
No need to bother much on transcripts for legalisation ?
Is it possible for third party to do this for me ?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by RodgersAkpafu: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
khingwirewire:
Getting a russian visa is quite easy if you have the complete documentation...... Living in russia would also be stress free if you gat your mulla grin grin grin
I'm assuming $3000 - $3600 can take me through one year of living expenses in Moscow as an international student
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Udapod(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Can I apply to a Russian University using waec result (the one I printed online) or must I use original waec result (the one given by school)?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Udapod(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2021
frankdGreat125:
Please house, I need a concrete advice on life in Russia, I got admission there to study civil engineering. Am about to transfer my tuition fee. But I need your advice,
1. Is there job for international students studying there ?
2. Is education in Russia well accepted ?
3. Do they abuse Black's?

Please I need advice.
Education in Russia is highly accepted but there are no much jobs for students. Bro I will like to talk to u. One on one. I will like to have ur number
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Udapod(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jorussia:
International students can now work in Russia.
seriously?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Udapod(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Pls I want to study mbbs in Russia. Kindly recommend a University that charges at most $3000 per year for English medium.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Jorussia(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Udapod:
Pls I want to study mbbs in Russia. Kindly recommend a University that charges at most $3000 per year for English medium.
$3k per year for English medium in MBBS will restrict you to provincial towns/cities,which i personally don't encourage people to study except you are financially buoyant.russian medium programme may be possible in St Petersburg.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by ManuelWest(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Please any update about resumption and possibility of entering Russia in September?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next / Container Truck Tumbles In Maza-maza,lagos (photos) / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.