Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211055 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by henrygold100: 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Pls I taught this phone is good enough, considering it's cost. It can't take a proper portrait picture. Redmi note 7pro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
henrygold100:
Pls I taught this phone is good enough, considering it's cost. It can't take a proper portrait picture. Redmi note 7pro

Let us see a sample of the portrait you are talking about.

When taking selfies mind the light, if possible tap to focus and use the slider to control the light and depth.

But we suggested other phones for you na before you picked RN7 Pro.

Las las if you can't use the stock camera get a GCam port. Also update your phone if there is any update pending.

Thank you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
henrygold100:
lol. You were lied to. Most of the pictures you see here were taken with a custom camera. They installed gcam on their phone to achieve a good result. Now you see the reason this thread was created. Go and install gcam like them.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Coming through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
Still

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Coming through

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
Just straight from camera. This shot was very tricky. The small leaf was moving up and dawn due to the wind.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
lol. You were lied to. Most of the pictures you see here were taken with a custom camera. They installed gcam on their phone to achieve a good result. Now you see the reason this thread was created. Go and install gcam like them.

Chester always shows himself, may GCam matter not kill you. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Yochanan01(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
genius43:

Chester always shows himself, may GCam matter not kill you. Amen
Once a Chester, always a Chester

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Crownedjon: 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
Still
are you sure you took this pics yourself or you stole it kiss you know the stuff you do are crazy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
[s]lol. You were lied to. Most of the pictures you see here were taken with a custom camera. They installed gcam on their phone to achieve a good result. Now you see the reason this thread was created. Go and install gcam like them. [/s]
cheesy It's obvious you're still pained due to people abandoning your thread. Just rename it to "The Google Pixel Camera Thread" but it's a pity you can't do that anymore because you deactivated your alternate.

Less than 30 pages to surpass your life time achievement, I hope you won't end up getting depressed and end up committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Crownedjon: 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
hardeycute:
cheesy It's obvious you're still pained due to people abandoning your thread. Just rename it to "The Google Pixel Camera Thread" but it's a pity you can't do that anymore because you deactivated your alternate.

Less than 30 pages to surpass your life time achievement, I hope you won't end up getting depressed and end up committing suicide
he is still struggling
What a caliber of person struggling with low self-esteem
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:46pm On May 01, 2020
Sweet

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
No edit yet

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:48pm On May 01, 2020
No edit.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:51pm On May 01, 2020
First edit
Google pixel 3xl

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:52pm On May 01, 2020
Samsung Galaxy s10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
Pixel 3xl

1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:58pm On May 01, 2020
Wanted to spice it up. Perfect wallpaper

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
Chester and Victoronah are the same?
It's really sad sha, creating two accounts to prove yourself right and still failing...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:06am On May 02, 2020
Good morning. Let's see that beautiful wallpaper
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Denique(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
Color pop. The camera really did a good job here
How did you achieve this?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by GreyBlood: 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
Wanted to spice it up. Perfect wallpaper
I'm actually thinking the whole gcam stuff is overrated ; I use a pixel 3xl but my iPhone 7 front cam gives better shots than my pixel's front cam. It has really poor light management, trying to take a selfie near a light bulb or some sort of light is almost impossible, pics come out cloudy as if dust particles are in the camera lens but my iPhone 7 handles it almost flawlessly. You've to contort yourself in some miserable postures just to deflect the light coming into the lens in order to get a good picture.

Is there something I'm not doing right?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sirvvy: 10:18am On May 02, 2020
At the farm today tongue

Nokia 5.1 plus

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:32am On May 02, 2020
GreyBlood:
I'm actually thinking the whole gcam stuff is overrated ; I use a pixel 3xl but my iPhone 7 front cam gives better shots than my pixel's front cam. It has really poor light management, trying to take a selfie near a light bulb or some sort of light is almost impossible, pics come out cloudy as if dust particles are in the camera lens but my iPhone 7 handles it almost flawlessly. You've to contort yourself in some miserable postures just to deflect the light coming into the lens in order to get a good picture.

Is there something I'm not doing right?
your iPhone 7plus is better than your pixel 3xl front. grin grin grin grin you must have gotten a chunk pixel 3xl. Just kidding. Clean your front camera properly. The front camera lense may have been damaged
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:33am On May 02, 2020
Denique:

How did you achieve this?
okay. Let's start from the basic. Which phone do you use?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
sirvvy:

No!!! Just picsart...
just kidding. Don't take some of my quotes too serious. Unless I keep emphasis on them. Love your pictures. Drop more
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by GreyBlood: 10:58am On May 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
your iPhone 7plus is better than your pixel 3xl front. grin grin grin grin you must have gotten a chunk pixel 3xl. Just kidding. Clean your front camera properly. The front camera lense may have been damaged
no problems. I actually enjoy the phone though, it has a strong built, simple design and sweet display without flooding the back with cameras.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
GreyBlood:
no problems. I actually enjoy the phone though, it has a strong built, simple design and sweet display without flooding the back with cameras.
I wondered how you're comparing the camera. Even a Google pixel one is better than I phone 7 plus and 8
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Exumal: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
Stock

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Exumal: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
Edited with G Photos

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.