Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (210625 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Redmi 6a + snapseed

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
the saturation of this picture no be here oooo. too much

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by macbeyland(m): 2:53am On Aug 20, 2019
drjprince:
big oga happy sunday oo cheesy
Sorry Sir. I'm just seeing this now.

Thanks Sir.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by macbeyland(m): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2019
dauntless15:
No i know reputable sellers here, I'll use them instead.
I think its best not to use the word reputable because it's highly unfair.

The fact that you haven't done business with me doesn't mean I'm less reputable than those you buy from. I have countless people who have bought from me and none of them has come here to report as much as a problem between me and them.

Your comment can only be justified if it's you that set the globally accepted standard for what reputation is.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by macbeyland(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

I won't say more reputable but discrediting him is a big disrespect. He was the first to bring in Redmi K20 pro, Mi CC9 and CC9E as well as mi A3 he also has a lot of Xiaomi accessories in stock compared to other sellers. Go to the Xiaomi thread store and see his ads placements. I bought from No.obody but I also referred someone who had never done a deal with Macbeyland land and he delivered very fast from PH all the way to Illorin. For the fact you have dealt with one doesn't make the rest scammers or in your words not reputable.

May I add Mr No.obody is more of buy online and help you ship why Macbeyland stocks up this items always.
. Thanks Sir for the positive testimony.

I just dey see the good work una do for me here. I didn't even know that I had been put on the spot.

Thanks guys for helping to preserve my reputation with your positive feedbacks.

I really appreciate.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:

I just dey see the good work una do for me here. I didn't even know that I had been put on the spot.

I really appreciate.

You are welcome Sir. We always got our people's back.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:

Sorry Sir. I'm just seeing this now.

Thanks Sir.
no wahala oga
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dauntless15(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:
I think its best not to use the word reputable because it's highly unfair.

The fact that you haven't done business with me doesn't mean I'm less reputable than those you buy from. I have countless people who have bought from me and none of them has come here to report as much as a problem between me and them.

Your comment can only be justified if it's you that set the globally accepted standard for what reputation is.

Cheers.
Ok sorry, my bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by StylesX: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:

I really appreciate.
Instead of answering enquiries you're here talking about reputation, I don't like people who are full of themselves, you can type all this replies here but yes or no, you can't reply me.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by macbeyland(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
StylesX:
Instead of answering enquiries you're here talking about reputation, I don't like people who are full of themselves, you can type all this replies here but yes or no, you can't reply me.
Oga where did you ask a question that required yes or no.
What conversation did we have that warranted your outburst?

You just said the bolded but your comment alone shows more of a display of what you said you hate. Isn't that an irony?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by StylesX: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
StylesX:
Do you have the 32gig version?
macbeyland this is the question, but don't bother anymore, I don't have time to be dragging with you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
StylesX:
macbeyland this is the question, but don't bother anymore, I don't have time to be dragging with you.

Not defending anything, but a simple reminder would have brought it back to his attention. personally sometimes, I get a lot of mentions and in scrolling through I miss some.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bigdot1759(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Glo 9k VTU Available for sale
Contact me on 07055762761
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by macbeyland(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Not defending anything, but a simple reminder would have brought it back to his attention. personally sometimes, I get a lot of mentions and in scrolling through I miss some.
*Truth is that for some days now, I have been very busy and not been following events here on NL.
*My phone number has always been on my profile. He asked a question. Since he needed fast response, all he needed to have done was to call me.

* Better still, I created a direct whatsapp link which is visible under every single post of mine, and even made in REDso as to be easily noticeable. All he needed to have done was to click on the link and it will lead him directly to my whatsapp.

He ignored all these and chose instead to make wild outbursts on the basis of an assumption that I saw his message and ignored. Even going as far as accusing me of being full of myself when in fact his 2 comments on this issue clearly shows manners of pomposity.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Genius43
Shebi when I said RN7 could not play Fortnite natively, people wanted to cut my neck. Thankfully you've confirmed it. I still play Fortnite via Vortex on my RN7 and I love the phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
atheistandproud:
Genius43
Shebi when I said RN7 could not play Fortnite natively, people wanted to cut my neck. Thankfully you've confirmed it. I still play Fortnite via Vortex on my RN7 and I love the phone.

Yea, because the GPU, didn't meet the minimum requirement which is Adreno 530. Glad you found a way round it.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michealdeco: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shot on umidigi a5 pro

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
michealdeco:
Shot on umidigi a5 pro

Lol... Camera is surely not Umidigi's strong points
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Reddington(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Redmi note 5 pro. NL took away a huge chunk of quality, sadly.

15 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Reddington:
Redmi note 5. NL took away a huge chunk of quality, sadly.

RN5 still kicking
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Reddington(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

RN5 still kicking
Sure, man smiley. The phone is what you call machine cheesy
Upgrading is very far away from my plans for now. smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Reddington:

Sure, man smiley. The phone is what you call machine cheesy
Upgrading is very far away from my plans for now. smiley

Vision 2020 things

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Infinix Smart 2 Pro + Open Camera + Snapseed

Open Camera
ISO100
Scene, Landscape
Shooting mode, HDR
Exposure, -1
WB, Cloudy

Snapseed
Highlights corrected
Colours adjusted

Photo compressed to 25% of the original quality, because Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by AmNuhRegular(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
RN7 plus Lightroom

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wide angle

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by StylesX: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
genius43:

This one is the standard edition of ass licker, the zeal you put into defending this guy is strange, its like you're his mouthpiece, tell him to be paying you, this should be a paid job.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
StylesX:
This one is the standard edition of ass licker, the zeal you put into defending this guy is strange, its like you're his mouthpiece, tell him to be paying you, this should be a paid job.

And it took you how many days to spew this trash? Go and work on your attitude, it's disgusting, I hope your attitude take you far in life Quote me all you want this is the last time I will be responding to you. Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
wolfenstein:
Wide angle

Nice shot.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
RN7 plus Lightroom

This is nice
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
genius43:

Nice shot.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ALERT07(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Based on Camera
Which would you go for? And why?
A samsung s8plus or iphone7plus
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Teal: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello guys. Please picture quality wise.....between Samsung A50 and Huawei Y9 prime 2019, which is better ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.