Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207627 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
dpi have nothing to do here, so ya telling me u can change aspect ratio with software.....oga tweaker, I greet you
yep. Search xda and educate yourself. B4 that let me enlighten you more. U lack basic tech knowledge. When you get a TV, that is 16.9 inches. Your decoder or dvd has its own ratio. You can change the aspect ratio of your decoder to 4.3. And then your TV to whatever. And the view either becomes too big that u can't see so many things. But if you tweak it a lot and waste more time you get to a Better result. That how it works
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I answer whom ever I want to answer. Its non of your businesses. And I won't answer you too. I don't have time for that
na your wahala be dat ,16:9 pixel 3 with 1440p, keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ssANIKUDIss(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2019
Gptech:

Nice, you don't use Gcam?
I also use GCAM occasionally.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I had a pixel 1.and I've sold it. Long time. With my iPhone 7 and got another. And I tweaked the build. Prop.
You actually created a thread and started derailing yourself, not nice at all. You could have named it the Google Pixel photography thread rather grin.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2019
Gptech:

You actually created a thread and started derailing yourself, not nice at all. You could have named it the Google Pixel photography thread rather grin.
aswear....even if he uses a pixel 3, that doesn't mean he should troll non-pixel phones, what is vexing me is d way he's just talking things, like he's the first and only person using a pixel on NL....he should learn to swallow his pride, you dont know who is who here

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Davidhero(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2019
Grayscale

Nokia 5.1

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2019
Mizik:
u use the pixel 1
LOL, is it your pixel 3??
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear....even if he uses a pixel 3, that doesn't mean he should troll non-pixel phones, what is vexing me is d way he's just talking things, like he's the first and only person using a pixel on NL....he should learn to swallow his pride, you dont know who is who here
Exactly

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2019
cheesy baba go change device name using build.prop.....

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Excelboi(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2019
Xiaomi boyz no get chill for here... grin una don make OP humble by force.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lmaoo make I drop color pop
how did you achieve this?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
The op is a joke, lying about the phone he's using, the way he hypes Google pixel you would think its the best thing since slice bread and tbh for someone who claims to value camera quality, all the pictures he has been posting from his so called pixel look average at best, I've seen way better pics on nairaland..allow others to post their pics in peace without trashing them, yours aren't really better

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oga which pixel re u using.....that's how someone on another thread ask you to send screenshot of the about section of your phone, you said "you dont have time for that"
lol believe him at your own peril,that is how he claimed to be using Android Q on his pixel but was unable to post screenshot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2019
All this pixel 1 or pixel 3 discussions should end... Its senseless...
The OP is proud he uses a pixel device, his business, just don't trash others devices as useless in taking photos...
Case closed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mzMerci(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
Huawei Y9 2019..rear camera, no filters

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 5:51pm On May 01, 2019
It's not abt Pixel., it's about creativity.
Shot on K9spark plus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 6:02pm On May 01, 2019
Cloud Formation Captured.
Shot on K9 Spark Plus
Mobile Photography �

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by omoadeleye(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
Xiaomi redmi Note 4X

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
K9 spark Plus
Mobile photography

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 7:36pm On May 01, 2019
It's Gbefun

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Zither(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:

NGN 21,008.02 30%OFF | 2019 TFZ T2 The Fragrant Zither T2 3.5mm In Ear Earphone2Pin Metal Faceplate HIFI Monitor IEM Sport Music Dynamic Headset Earbud
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bpcoNz2s

too many mentions in one thread undecided
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
na your wahala be dat ,16:9 pixel 3 with 1440p, keep deceiving urself
Lmaoo una still dey discuss this one?
Leave that guy to deceive himself
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2019
Gptech:

Abi na, people dey post pictures he dey attack them one by one
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2019
Mine X5

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2019
Dam5reey:

The Guy feel it's all about Pixel 3.. he couldn't show us about phone page grin

Nice guess bro, he uses Pixel 2XL
Lol *PIXEL XL
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by gogeekish(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2019
Pocophone F1 using Gcam. No filters.

Quality is so reduced after upload

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ssANIKUDIss(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2019
wink

15 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by gogeekish(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
Maybe screenshot image will be clearer since they are usually small in size

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
wink
This is beautiful dudeeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.