Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207613 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2019
whogatti:
Nokia x5
post it on the Nokia thread
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 12:26pm On May 02, 2019
Mckandre:
RN7 with Gcam
Hahahaha... Now you are talking. Nice shots!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 12:30pm On May 02, 2019
Mckandre:
RN7 with Gcam
Can you help with download link of this gcam version?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2019
OCTAVO:

Can you help with download link of this gcam version?
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/ cheers
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 1:11pm On May 02, 2019
Shot

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
Portrait pix.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:
Portrait pix.
that's a macro shot not portrait.... Any camera will blur the background.... Stay a longer distance and do the portrait again

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 4:11pm On May 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jaymaxxy(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2019
Nokia x5 live bokeh

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
that's a macro shot not portrait.... Any camera will blur the background.... Stay a longer distance and do the portrait again
for example

1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2019
Jaymaxxy:
smiley
nice.
What phone
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
Sunset

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2019
Mizik:
nice.
What phone
Nokia 5
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Jaymaxxy:
smiley
what camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2019
Chuksteric:
what camera
Phone camera of Nokia 5
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2019
Jaymaxxy:

Phone camera of Nokia 5
5.1plus ?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
Chuksteric:
5.1plus ?
No, Nokia 5.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Rakiticbarca: 8:46pm On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:
to end all the story. I use Google pixel 3. And aspect ratio can be changed after installing magisk. Why did I change aspect ratio? Some apps dont run full screen.if you noticed on my screenshot you won't find the notifications bar I hide them cause I like full screen. I also hide the navigation bar. Using adb command and then using Edge gesture. Now I needed to make the screen wider. And the only way was through root. For personal reasons. I hope I have cleared the air. Now post your pictures. And let all view. Tha ks.
foe those looking for Google pixel 2 deal, here is a link to the deal
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/37#77800673
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2019
OCTAVO:

Which of these 5?
pick the recent version
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
Johnny1013:
one question bro...can GCAM be installed on a huawei p30 pro ?
no idea bro, gcam is known to work well on Snapdragon chipset. Huawei uses an in-house kirin chipset which has strict environment for modding. It will be rear to see a working gcam on Huawei phones.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Johnny1013(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
Mckandre:
no idea bro, gcam is known to work well on Snapdragon chipset. Huawei uses an in-house kirin chipset which has strict environment for modding. It will be rear to see a working gcam on Huawei phones.
thanks boss .... cheers
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ollah2: 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
Johnny1013:
one question bro...can GCAM be installed on a huawei p30 pro ?

Why install GCAM on P30 pro?

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Johnny1013(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2019
ollah2:

Why install GCAM on P30 pro?
I want to buy the phone ..just asking tho....Over do day worry me
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
At least you nr b noob for photography, nice one grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2019
Johnny1013:
I want to buy the phone ..just asking tho....Over do day worry me
honestly that would be an overkill, p30 pro has a killer camera too u know.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
how did you take that one with the fly shocked
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by purple300: 4:47am On May 03, 2019
Hi my name is purple,am an upcoming model and female artiste, please am in need of a very talented photographer to handle my portfolios, a mobile phone photographer will be okay also, just someone who understands quality pictures, backgrounds, angles etc I also edit my pictures sometimes with snapspeed kindly add me on WhatsApp,my no is: 08117188938, expecting to hear from you guys, NB:male or female will do thanx �
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear....even if he uses a pixel 3, that doesn't mean he should troll non-pixel phones, what is vexing me is d way he's just talking things, like he's the first and only person using a pixel on NL....he should learn to swallow his pride, you dont know who is who here
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by purple300: 5:02am On May 03, 2019
Hi my name is purple,I am an upcoming model/music artiste,am in need of a very talented photographer to handle my portfolio for social media,a mobile photographer is okay as well, just someone that understands quality pictures,backgrounds, angles and a little bit of editing won't be bad even though I use snapspeed sometimes to edit my pictures, kindly WhatsApp me on 08117188938,I look forward to meeting and having you on my team, you can also thanks and God bless NB:a male or female will be just fine ���
Gptech:

At least you nr b noob for photography, nice one grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by purple300: 5:11am On May 03, 2019
Hi please how do you achieve that blue sky, what app do you use in editing,do reply thanks,I use a Nokia 5.1 plus and snapspeed to edit,is there any better app
CHESTER48:
This thread is dedicated only to smartphones with bad ass camera. Which phone are you currently using, and is the camera top notch. Let us use this thread to enlighten and help people who wants to buy phones with the best camera out there Nigeria style. Be it tecno, Infinix, Gionee, samsung, Xiaomi.
Did you buy a new phone?
Take random pictures. Post and let see. Don't forget to write the name of your phone. To help others know what bad ass phone is that.
Here is mine taken with a google phone
note. Don't upload pictures from gcam unless you own a pixel. Upload from your main camera to help others searching for phones to know which to buy.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by purple300: 5:16am On May 03, 2019
Hi my name is purple,I use a Nokia 5.1 plus, please can you add me on WhatsApp 08117188938 so we can talk better, would like to know how you achieved that view,thanx and God bless
Jaymaxxy:

Phone camera of Nokia 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.