Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (210646 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Auto

Night mode
chisos cheesy ; grin grin angry
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. Did you look at my viewfinder? Everything is black you can see nothing. There was no moon. But if you look at the Huawei, you can see the pictures from the camera even before you take them so?
Also note that his picture may have more quality maybe 3mb. Mine is 700kb throughout from 4.9mb
Infact I will take an identical pix like that. I will lite up the scene so I can view it on my screen and take the night shot..okay I cropped this to 3.1 check the difference there should be.
You can see the picture not because is not totally dark buh because that sensor behind will see better than yours without nightmode. That's the normal picture at night will still be better than yours at night. The night mode may slightly be same buh that sensor behind see better without nightmode
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
forendals:

You can see the picture not because is not totally dark buh because that sensor behind will see better than yours without nightmode. That's the normal picture at night will still be better than yours at night. The night mode may slightly be same buh that sensor behind see better without nightmode
post your own night mode!! People who have good night mode will come and be arguing, you too will come and follow
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
CHESTER48:
post your own night mode!! People who have good night mode will come and be arguing, you too will come and follow

Your response though

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Your idea and reasoning though. Common sense
@Chester48
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
CHESTER48:

You no really get sense. I for like see your Pixel 3 tho, I dey run Awka/Enugu steady.

In fact, I for like see you. With all this many mouth wey you get so.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
alexvic12:
Please does Gcam work on Infinix?
If yes, how do I install?
kalapizim, dermmy, itneowizzy, andriodking come and answer him tell him how scrappy infinix is? That why they can never use Gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You no really get sense. I for like see your Pixel 3 tho, I dey run Awka/Enugu steady.

lol. It must be painful. It hurts much that you don't know me and can never understand me. If you like run to Jamaica and jalingo your business. Always the senseless ones will be the first to use abusive words just like you. Life must be really hard for you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
genius43:

Your response though
come.on. Let's keep the thread alive. grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Adamna(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
You guys should stop arguing and post pictures jare. I'm loving this thread

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Adamna:
You guys should stop arguing and post pictures jare. I'm loving this thread
Hmm you're Igbo right? Which state?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
drjprince:
kalapizim, dermmy, itneowizzy, andriodking come and answer him tell him how scrappy infinix is? That why they can never use Gcam
and if I provide a link to a working gcam? grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
CHESTER48:
and if I provide a link to a working gcam? grin
you can't

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
drjprince:
you can't
lol. Visit cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/#INFINIX
Put https at the back. I don't want to get banned enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
@CHESTER48, You opened one of the best threads in the phone section right now... it's not cool seeing that you yourself is contributing to the derailing of the thread... let's leave ego aside and watch the thread strive once again!!!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

lmao my guy don vex.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
dayveed1:
lmao my guy don vex.

The guy dey annoying, I swear.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Time 12 am

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. Visit cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/#INFINIX
Put https at the back. I don't want to get banned enjoy grin
it is not supported simple as that oga
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Adamna(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2019
CHESTER48:
Hmm you're Igbo right? Which state?
Anambra
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2019
The mate 30 guy, come on, post more photos.
That supersensing ain't for fun.
Let's see the king in action
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by alexvic12: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
drjprince:

Yes, Scrappy phone. Now move on.
It's what I can afford for now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
alexvic12:

oga stop decieving yourself affordability has nothing to do with this

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dermmy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
alexvic12:

You even have time to reply this jobless guy. Ignore him next time.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
dermmy:

You even have time to reply this jobless guy. Ignore him next time.
what about you and chester48 that was sharing falsehood about Gcam

Am jobless but I can still pay you, mofo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nnemekaemmanuel: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rn8 Gcam slightly edited with Google photos

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Redmi 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by starbuck(f): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2019
I am yet to find my way around gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gabson001(m): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2019
starbuck:

nah guy u be abi babe

don't get me wrong

am just being curious
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Sakie: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Pls someone should give me tips on how to set up my gcam for my redmi 8
I just downloaded it but taking pictures with it is kinda slow
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2019
starbuck:

GCam is easy, I replied your PM but there was no feedback from your end.

Even the stock camera can do better than this

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2019
The Supreme Court, Court room 1
Panorama mode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (170) (Reply)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.