Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (208428 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:
bro the camera is terrible. Even the s9 is miles better. I have some shots from my previous s9 to prove this.

You sure your unit didn't have issues. My coursemate has an iPhone 8. And it takes great shots
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

You sure your unit didn't have issues. My coursemate has an iPhone 8. And it takes great shots
It doesn't, I own a pixel, and they just can't be compared, considering they were both released in the same year. grin
Heck, even the first generation pixel takes a better picture compared to the iPhone 8 and the X. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:
It doesn't, I own a pixel, and they just can't be compared, considering they were both released in the same year. grin
Heck, even the first generation pixel takes a better picture compared to the iPhone 8 and the X. grin
U don drink origin plastic

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by officialteemi(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

na the guy no sabi snap or maybe no be iphone8 sef.
haba..
so unbelieveable
no be iphone8 at all at all.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

I'm disappointed
The guy used huji i think

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol, iPhone 8's cameras ain't shit. My Mate 10 Pro back then consistently took better pictures than my friend's iPhone X.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Stevengold(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Xiaomi Mi a3 camera

15 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

U don drink origin plastic
Here! See for yourself! grin

As you can see your beloved iPhone tales washed out cold images. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Here! See for yourself! grin

As you can see your beloved iPhone tales washed out cold images. cheesy
So u mean iPhone underperformed in this comparison. I will take this as bad joke

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

So u mean iPhone underperformed in this comparison. I will take this as bad joke
Yes and yes!!! You still didn't get the memo. That's a comparison with a pixel xl that is a year older than your iPhone 8+. Do the math.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chubbyface: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Check this out

14 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Bobbybube(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good day house. Pls i need help. My new Samsung a70 front cam suddenly became blurry.
It cant seem to focus on anything.
I've cleaned the cam, shaked the camera, cleared cache, tried to update(no new update) etc but nothing works.
Please help!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chubbyface:
Check this out
This is clean!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bobbybube:
Good day house. Pls i need help. My new Samsung a70 front cam suddenly became blurry.
I've cleaned the cam, shaked the camera, cleared cache, tried to update(no new update) etc but nothing works.
Please help!

Have you asked people on the Samsung thread? They might be better equipped with knowledge to know the cause and solution to the issue.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chubbyface:
Check this out

Zero dynamic range.
Massive clipping.
Oversaturated.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by walesho(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bobbybube:
Please help!

Maybe you kept it close to an Air Conditioner
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by horlabisi93: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Samsung note 9 shocked

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:

Sorry sir. I no gree with this yan
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chubbyface:
Check this out

Nice
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Stevengold(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

I believe em o. Google pixels have one of the great cameras I've seen. I'd rather got for pixel 4 than iPhone 11
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Stevengold:

I believe em o. Google pixels have one of the great cameras I've seen. I'd rather got for pixel 4 than iPhone 11

Google pixel xl takes better shots than the iPhone X? Haba oga
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

You don't have to bro. Facts don't lie.

Here is another article telling us Apple is always a year behind the pixel in the camera department. The 11 pro no doubt changed the game for Apple.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

Google pixel xl takes better shots than the iPhone X? Haba oga
actually it does.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:
So here is a picture I'm presenting to you in 2 versions (original and lightroom) of a s9 I took in a moving bus.

[img]https:///65535/49386477543_3cc4da0846_k.jpg[/img]
great shots! It's either Samsung for me or nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
dayveed1:
actually it does.
How I go believe u whey weed dey ur name
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

How I go believe u whey weed dey ur name
I for say you no get sense but I don't want to insult u. What has my name got to do with what I said?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
ORIJIN201:
You don't have to bro. Facts don't lie.

Here is another article telling us Apple is always a year behind the pixel in the camera department. The 11 pro no doubt changed the game for Apple.

Forget these articles. I've seen pics taken with the pixel 2cl and those taken with the iPhone xs. I must say, i prefer those taken with the iPhone. The pixel most times just applies much more saturation and sharpness which leads to incorrect skin tone. The skin tone on the iPhone is just accurate for me. And the smart HDR feature just helps to balance everything. I don't use an iPhone, probably wouldn't. But if i change my mind in the future, it sure would be cos of its camera.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
dayveed1:
great shots! It's either Samsung for me or nothing.

IPhone cam over Samsung any day anytime for me though
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Stevengold:

Much more better comparison. Wouldn't argue much with this. But saying pixel xl takes better shots than the iPhone X is not true
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
ityP:

IPhone cam over Samsung any day anytime for me though
you still don't get it? Some of us don't care if iPhone has the best camera we can never buy it. Shitty overhyped phones. Won't even pass for a second phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
dayveed1:
you still don't get it? Some of us don't care if iPhone has the best camera we can never buy it. Shitty overhyped phones. Won't even pass for a second phone.
I tire for that guy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
dayveed1:

Your opinion sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (170) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.