Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (210960 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ziyech:

This your blowed hair is lit mehn.. Nice pic tho grin
Thanks bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ssANIKUDIss(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Mobile Photography kiss

26 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:54am On Jun 30, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
Mobile Photography kiss

Just lovely, professional mode
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizik:
No!!!
ok.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
nurey:
LETV S2 X526
Which motor be that?
I love retro the look.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nurey(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
jceesquare:

Which motor be that?
I love retro the look.

It's a kit car was supposed to look like one old school benz

Yea I remember that scenario but it might not necessarily be the same car though, I discovered recently that there are a number of these cars in Nigeria and sadly all their owners think they have themselves the real deal. The original car (1929 Mercedes SSK Gazelle) looks slightly different, most of these kits are built on vw chassis with carbon fiber body. Regardless I still want me one sha �
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
Mobile Photography kiss

Camera wise note 7 pro vs pocofone f1 which is better?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Testing
Lens blur

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
nurey:

It's a kit car was supposed to look like one old school benz

Yea I remember that scenario but it might not necessarily be the same car though, I discovered recently that there are a number of these cars in Nigeria and sadly all their owners think they have themselves the real deal. The original car (1929 Mercedes SSK Gazelle) looks slightly different, most of these kits are built on vw chassis with carbon fiber body. Regardless I still want me one sha �
Yeah I know it can't be the real thing cos it will cost the owner an arm and a leg to restore one. I just wanted to know the retro design that was copied and the power plant under the hood.
Having one of those toys would be sweet for petrol heads.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

Camera wise note 7 pro vs pocofone f1 which is better?
A hard call, the Note 7 pro has a better main camera sensor. But the secondary sensor is where it becomes dicey.

The Note 7 pro has a 5mp depth sensor while the Pocophone has a 12mp Telephoto lense which is better than a depth sensor
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Redmi note 7.

19 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nurey(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
jceesquare:

Yeah I know it can't be the real thing cos it will cost the owner an arm and a leg to restore one. I just wanted to know the retro design that was copied and the power plant under the hood.
Having one of those toys would be sweet for petrol heads.

power plant, I don't know just saw the car in my area and snapped. it's just a kit car, I don't expect any powerful engine in it.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
genius43:

A hard call, the Note 7 pro has a better main camera sensor. But the secondary sensor is where it becomes dicey.

The Note 7 pro has a 5mp depth sensor while the Pocophone has a 12mp Telephoto lense which is better than a depth sensor

So poco is better.. I luv good camera phones, presently, I am using note 5 pro and want to upgrade.That's why I am asking... Note 7pro camera is not bad too I guess.?. Any one using pro should pls giv us sample Na...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

So poco is better.. I luv good camera phones, presently, I am using note 5 pro and want to upgrade.That's why I am asking... Note 7pro camera is not bad too I guess.?. Any one using pro should pls giv us sample Na...

Redmi Note 7 pro has one of not the best camera in the mid range category. In low light the Redmi Note 7 pro is a better camera, in fact on an average the RN7 pro has a better camera than the Pocophone
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2019
genius43:

Redmi Note 7 pro has one of not the best camera in the mid range category. In low light the Redmi Note 7 pro is a better camera, in fact on an average the RN7 pro has a better camera than the Pocophone

Thanks..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Auxigen(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2019
IKON360:
Increase your budget to 67k and get Redmi Note 7
whats the ba3 capacity of this RN7?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michealdeco: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
cool

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Auxigen:

whats the ba3 capacity of this RN7?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Auxigen(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2019
IKON360:

hmmm nt bad. why I asked is because phones wit small ba3 capz is a No No for me. . even if it has all d specs in d world.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Auxigen:

hmmm nt bad. why I asked is because phones wit small ba3 capz is a No No for me. . even if it has all d specs in d world.

A good power efficient processor with good software optimization will make up for big battery with a terrible power consuming processor.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shot by pocophone F1
Edited on PS EXPRESS

My model

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Auxigen:

My brother its not by battery capacity, the most important thing is how the processor is optimized for power consumption. That's why an underclocked sd660 will save more power than a plain clocked sd660 and some processors like sd625 were kings of power consumption, dusting even sd636 and sd660 in power consumption even though these processors were better than it. It's also why the Nokia X5 with helio p60 and 3300mah battery and a HD display had a shocking impact on phones in its price range cos while the battery was 3300mah it lasted more than some 4000mah batteries

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gcam 1st

Default cam

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michealdeco: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Shot on Infinix hot 4 unedited ( 2017)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Different focus, same pics.
Infinix Hot 5 pro.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ziyech(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Infinix Note 4

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by CaseTemplar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Great Thread Here! Please Let's Keep This One Alive And Please Guys With Flagships Should Flavour The Thread From Time To Time wink smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by tafat: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
CaseTemplar:
Great Thread Here! Please Let's Keep This One Alive And Please Guys With Flagships Should Flavour The Thread From Time To Time wink smiley
you should be expecting some very cute shots from the phantom 9 then

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michealdeco: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
tafat:
grin grin grin

They've come again

Please please and please

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
tafat:
You better respect yourself...
This is not a thread for marketing your Crappy Tecno devices!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by taretoofine(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
no recent Samsung offer that at such price range,best is to go for:
New Mi a1 32gb 36k or 64gb 38k
UK used lg g5 30k
Billion capture+ 32gb 34k
Uk used Samsung note 4 35k
Neatly Used with slight crack google pixel for less than 40k
Watch reviews on the listed phones and make your choice
pls which brand of pixel do you have

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.