Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211103 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nokia 6.1plus

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chuksteric:
Nokia 6.1plus
is it gcam if it is not better dont post here,Oga chester48 is allergic to stock app grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jheypeel(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
festwiz:

I used Snapseed for this.

Sometimes I use Lightroom CC but Snapseed is my usual go to for editing my photos.
Thanks boss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
JasonSleek:
Nokia x5...

Pro mode...

ISO, 100
Shutter Speed, 1sec
Focus Mode, Macro
White Balance, Cloudy

HDR with Snapseed.

#JayShots....
this picture is mad, damn
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
drjprince:
is it gcam if it is not better dont post here,Oga chester48 is allergic to stock app grin
you de find trouble grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
No matter how awesome a picture you take, once you are uploading it on nairaland, it will be rubbish, except some very pictures. Some pictures I took on my phone, over 21mb, how do I upload it for you all to appreciate it? I can't, so gcam or no gcam, pictures uploaded here won't be fully appreciated.

So I suggest that a telegram group be created for all aficionados of mobile photography, lets really appreciate your work, and the creativity behind your photos and the editing skills you put into each picture.

That's better than asking for only stock or unedited pictures on a platform that murders the quality of pictures

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jheypeel(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
IKON360:
No matter how awesome a picture you take, once you are uploading it on nairaland, it will be rubbish, except some very pictures. Some pictures I took on my phone, over 21mb, how do I upload it for you all to appreciate it? I can't, so gcam or no gcam, pictures uploaded here won't be fully appreciated.

So I suggest that a telegram group be created for all aficionados of mobile photography, lets really appreciate your work, and the creativity behind your photos and the editing skills you put into each picture.

That's better than asking for only stock or unedited pictures on a platform that murders the quality of pictures
I second this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin grin grin for your mind now, you have Savage me grin cheesy
lmao why are you like this na?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
IKON360:

Or better still upload full resolution on Imgur and share the link.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
X5

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
What's going on here smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by giggspro(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Redmi 7
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
genius43:

Or better still upload full resolution on Imgur and share the link.
that too
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 4:08am On Aug 09, 2019
OCTAVO:
I purposely took these pictures this evening because of that guy shouting Gcam up and down. Some use Gcam and still snap horrible pictures. Try and appreciate good pictures because it goes beyond Gcam, the photographer's prowess should be commended. Oya this is not gcam! Are you okay now?
Very good, I was looking up to see real picture qualities from phones like yours, you did a great job.

To others who have posted genuine pics, it is a step in the right direction. NO GCAM, NO EDITING, Let's keep it coming!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 4:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Proudly a Sammy fan

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Galaxy a50

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 09, 2019
a50

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2019
cool shocked
Redmi 5 plus

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Geestunnar:
wink cheesy
This is Okro right? Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2019
festwiz:
This is Okro right? Lol
Yeah grin wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nokia 6.1plus

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please guys keep updating every day. It's gives me joy to go through wonderful shots. My friend once argued that no matter how good a camera phone is, it wouldn't do well in Nigeria because we don't use it well and don't have what to snap with it. Buh here are some bosses proofing it wrong, with landscape shots, macro shots, and simulated bokeh. The Nokia guy and those xiaomi RN7 guys you do well. Keep up. Even for other. Xiaomi really good.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
forendal:
Please guys keep updating every day. It's gives me joy to go through wonderful shots. My friend once argued that no matter how good a camera phone is, it wouldn't do well in Nigeria because we don't use it well and don't have what to snap with it. Buh here are some bosses proofing it wrong, with landscape shots, macro shots, and simulated bokeh. The Nokia guy and those xiaomi RN7 guys you do well. Keep up. Even for other. Xiaomi really good.
Lol.

No probs.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who wants to see a macro from an Infinix Smart 2 Pro?

lipsrsealed
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 2:54am On Aug 10, 2019
festwiz:
Who wants to see a macro from an Infinix Smart 2 Pro?

lipsrsealed
bring it on!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2019
eki2000:
bring it on!
Lol

Infinix Smart 2 Pro

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2019
cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Geestunnar(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2019
cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.