Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211062 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:40am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Something like this
yea...

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:47am On May 01, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ademi90: 7:30am On May 01, 2019
Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI for sale
3/32GB version
Black
Just a week old
1 free tpu case, 1 screen guard available and other accessories intact for sale alongside the beast
Location is Abeokuta
Price is 50k, slightly negotiable
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Dam5reey(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
no portrait. You need double camera to detect non living things. Only google pixel can do that for now. That pic is not from S8 and it's deceitful

I don't understand you oo, Same technology Pixel uses has been available on Samsung, Selected focus, Google made it better, Stop saying you need double camera when you have a pixel doing it with one camera..

Any Phone with Dual Pixel Phase detection Auto focus (DP PDAF) will simple do Portrait..

Pixel has this on their front facing that's why they have the best Portrait on selfie,

Facts, think about it..

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 01, 2019
Dam5reey:

I don't understand you oo, Same technology Pixel uses has been available on Samsung, Selected focus, Google made it better, Stop saying you need double camera when you have a pixel doing it with one camera..

Any Phone with Dual Pixel Phase detection Auto focus (DP PDAF) will simple do Portrait..

Pixel has this on their front facing that's why they have the best Portrait on selfie,

Facts, think about it..
selective auto focus Samsung used it on s5. Fortunately I used s5. And it was bad. It blurs out almost everything. If they were sure of it, why didn't they continue using single camera with the selective focus. Why implement dual camera for portrait. The problem is not just from the phone bro. They are so many things a google phone has that other Android phone doesn't. Live the selinus permissive mode. Dsp. Camera 2 Api. Etc.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Dam5reey(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
when did pixel 3 start having 16:9 screen? ....even if its pixel 2, the screenshot resolution will be 1080x2***(fhd) not 1440x2***(Qhd)...

The Guy feel it's all about Pixel 3.. he couldn't show us about phone page grin

Nice guess bro, he uses Pixel 2XL

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Dam5reey(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
selective auto focus Samsung used it on s5. Fortunately I used s5. And it was bad. It blurs out almost everything. If they were sure of it, why didn't they continue using single camera with the selective focus. Why implement dual camera for portrait. The problem is not just from the phone bro. They are so many things a google phone has that other Android phone doesn't. Live the selinus permissive mode. Dsp. Camera 2 Api. Etc.

Stop this abeg !

Simply buy Pixel 3 for all of us undecided
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
smh
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2019
Nokia X5.

ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 4secs

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by JasonSleek(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
Nokia X5

ISO: 200
Shutter Speed: Auto
HDR: On

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
Hey! Don't let them go free like that, you use a pixel 2xl or pixel 3/3Xl?

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Something like this
Una ehn!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
when did pixel 3 start having 16:9 screen? ....even if its pixel 2, the screenshot resolution will be 1080x2***(fhd) not 1440x2***(Qhd)...
Hehehehe grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ssANIKUDIss(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2019
cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
cool
Nice, you don't use Gcam?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Prechy2836(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2019
LG G5 + GCAM

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Prechy2836(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
Nokia X5 + snapseed

1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2019
Pixel XS MAX. With gcam X port...

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
Portrait. The quality are usually reduced after uploading shaa
this is not pixel 3

Probably pixel 1

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
Check out this photo
this is pixel 1
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
Gptech:

Hey! Don't let them go free like that, you use a pixel 2xl or pixel 3/3Xl?
its the pixel 1
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
gcam on any other phone rather than pixel 2 or 3 cannot create portrait on non living things.
the reason for the thread was to show the beauty in Mobile photography! We all know that you use a pixel device... Just appreciate the good photos and move forward

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
Mizik:
its the pixel 1
you are the one using the phone. Living on assumption. No time
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
oga which pixel re u using.....that's how someone on another thread ask you to send screenshot of the about section of your phone, you said "you dont have time for that"

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
have you heard of dpi, aspect ratio. Located at system/root/build. Prop?. It seems u don't know me. Check my threads. I'm not a developer but I tweak everything
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
you use the pixel 1.
You've also said it a lot b4

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oga which pixel re u using.....that's how someone on another thread ask you to send screenshot of the about section of your phone, you said "you dont have time for that"
I answer whom ever I want to answer. Its non of your businesses. And I won't answer you too. I don't have time for that
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
dude 4got that he has said it alot b4 that he uses the pixel 1
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 01, 2019
Mizik:
you use the pixel 1.
You've also said it a lot b4
I had a pixel 1.and I've sold it. Long time. With my iPhone 7 and got another. And I tweaked the build. Prop.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I answer whom ever I want to answer. Its non of your businesses. And I won't answer you too. I don't have time for that
who send you make you talk say na pixel 3 u dey use

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I had a pixel 1.and I've sold it. Long time. With my iPhone 7 and got another. And I tweaked the build. Prop.
u use the pixel 1

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
have you heard of dpi, aspect ratio. Located at system/root/build. Prop?. It seems u don't know me. Check my threads. I'm not a developer but I tweak everything
dpi have nothing to do here, so ya telling me u can change aspect ratio with software.....oga tweaker, I greet you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.