Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (208399 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
yes, I know. Different camera hardware, but gcam is a software. It doesn't need a good hardware, as long as the sensor is clear Just snap and boom grin grin
hmm no wonder you snap anyhow pishures cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Why will you need snapseed if your pixel one takes good pix?gringringringringrin;
No vex I just dey follow Chester ask mumu question.
your question is just like asking canon and Nikon users why use editing software? Well I enjoy playing with images no matter how awesome my camera is.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nastydroid:
your question is just like asking canon and Nikon users why use editing software? Well I enjoy playing with images no matter how awesome my camera is.
Pls redirect your question to Chester!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
yes, I know. Different camera hardware, but gcam is a software. It doesn't need a good hardware, as long as the sensor is clear Just snap and boom grin grin
go sleep its obvious you no know wetin you dey talk but b4 you go sleep abeg I take God name wey dey for heaven beg you pls provide gcam link for infinix, our leg don dey pain us. We don dey wait too much.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
grin grin lol you await my response. cheesy. Did u just say you pay less and achieve more?? grin so a Redmi phone with gcam actually perform better than a pixel 4? So a 1080 display is better than a 2k display? A 60hz is better than a 90 hz? I can of course go on and on but wait, let me ask u, can Ur phone's Snapchat app utilise camera 2 API for Snapchat that was started with pixel 2?

Do you use pixel 4?
If yes pls post screenshot to back up your claim.
How much is pixel 4?
How much is redmi note 7?
You are just pained that we bought Redmi note 7 and enjoying the gcam too. This is one of the reasons why I said we pay less and achieve more.

Modified;
FYI the comparison here all this while is between infinix s4 and redmi note 7, I don't know how you managed to smuggle pixel 4 into this discourse.

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Do you use pixel 4?
If yes pls post screenshot to back up your claim.
How much is pixel 4?
How much is redmi note 7?
You are just pained that we bought Redmi note 7 and enjoying the gcam too. This is one of the reasons why I said we pay less and achieve more.
you can't Payless and achieve more cause you can't compare a gcam to even an original pixel gcam. I mean original pixel phone at all
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
you can't Payless and achieve more cause you can't compare a gcam to even an original pixel gcam. I mean original pixel phone at all
Respond to the request to provide the gcam link for infinix with this same urgency you responded to this.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
so is Xiaomi. Mediocre everywhere. Just cause they use Snapdragon doesn't make them good grin
Ordinary poco f1 beat Samsung and iPhone X for speed test
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
of course I own a pixel. It's my default camera. Someone once asked if it was necessary to switch to a pixel 2 form pixel xl in XDA cause of camera, and everyone said yes, even if you install the gcam, a pixel is still a pixel. Besides I thought you own a pixel 3. Why don't you check with another phone with the gcam installed ? But if it's not a pixel, the experience is the same. Maybe e few tweaks and saturation and hola you're there
Bros which of the pixel device do you own?
Why you dey shame to state the pixel you dey use?
I've proudly stated here over and over that I use the Redmi note 7. Be proud of your device model for once in your life.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
drjprince:
and just because you have brain doesnot mean you have sense

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Night Mode photo taken at about 10pm in near complete darkness without flash, and no electricity. Only illumination was from the moon.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
maclawrence02:

Bros which of the pixel device do you own?
Why you dey shame to state the pixel you dey use?
I've proudly stated here over and over that I use the Redmi note 7. Be proud of your device model for once in your life.
why even bother?
He's just a kid...

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:
Night Mode photo taken at about 10pm in near complete darkness without flash, and no electricity. Only illumination was from the moon.

Huawei is really leading the camera competition as stated by dxo mark

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

I doubt this.
Oberseve carefully mate, the sky and the floor says alot.
This cant be taken in complete darkness.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I doubt this.
argue with ur keyboard. Ona'emegi ka film? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I doubt this.

Well I took the picture so....

Besides, what did you think the "SuperSensing" tagline means?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I doubt this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I doubt this.

Before and after. You can barely make out the dog in the first pic

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by colorsofrainbow: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

is this a joke??
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
is this a joke??

Nope

Just awesome tech that's almost black magic

"I can see in the dark"

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Before and after. You can barely make out the dog in the first pic
I like how you backed up your claims. Big ups!

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I doubt this.

From the date you can tell it's the night of the nationwide blackout when Nepa was on strike.

Look at the time at the upper left corner. 9.59pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

I like how you backed up your claims. Big ups!

I knew people like him existed, so I took a few screenshots of the scene through the camera lens.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2019
dracopoetic:

Look at that picture clearly, then lgoogle techno f1
It could be the phone but a well edited picture
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2e0BEzVLsM

How much did your M30P cost? And do you have Google Services?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

How much did your M30P cost? And do you have Google Services?

N420k, I installed Google services and everything works perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

N420k, I installed Google services and everything works perfectly.

Pricey. I'll just wait for the S11+.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Pricey. I'll just wait for the S11+.

Gonna be pricey too. Flagships prices keep going up....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

I knew people like him existed, so I took a few screenshots of the scene through the camera lens.

Thanks
lol. You have time. Someone like me will just upload and won't even try to prove anything.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:

U are minding the guy. Shey e didn’t see the stars

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. You have time. Someone like me will just upload and won't even try to prove anything.

True

It's his confidence that irked me

Besides there's a certain amount of satisfaction when you make someone feel like an idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (170) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.