Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. (2399 Views)

Study Abroad Or Online - No JAMB Or GMAT Needed (bachelors, Masters & PHD) / Should I Rewrite Jamb Or Continue Waiting For Admission / UI Postgraduate (english Test) Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Why sit at home another year re-writting Jamb or going to private University with ridiculous fees? Why study PGD for 12-18 months because you are a HND graduate when you can study for Masters after HND?

- Do you have an International passport, WAEC result with 4-5 credits and Birth certificate?
- Do you have a HND result and would like to gun for a direct Masters without PGD?
=Would you like to study Abroad (Europe)?
Would you like an opportunity to gain a international work experience as well Travel to other countries?
Would you like to earn an international degree that is accepted worldwide at an affordable cost?
Then this is for you!!!
Study in Ukraine.

Admission is now open for Fall 2019/2020 for the following courses:-
1. Medicine
2. Nursing
3. Dentistry
4. Pharmacy
5. International relations
6. Law
7. Mass Communication
8. Economics
9. Business Administration
10. Preparatory class etc.

No entry exams.
JAMB, TOEFL, GRE, SAT not needed.
Admission is assured 100% in 2-5 working days.
VISA GUARANTEED 100%!
School fees paid on arrival in Ukraine.

Call or whatsapp: +380632650187,
email: settofly100@outlook.com or chizzy759831@gmail.com to get started with your application and further enquiries.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Fall admissions are ongoing...don't be left out
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2019
CAN I WORK AND STUDY IN UKRAINE

So i have received a lot of calls and whatsapp messages asking the same question and will like to discuss it and you can ask your questions here for others to learn.

The main aim of studying is to learn as well as broaden your International experience, especially with work. Hence, it is possible to work while studying.

This brings us to what jobs are available and how much can you earn as a student?
Now, There are so many jobs available for a student ranging from Teaching English(working for companies and private teaching), call center jobs(sales and non sales), Restaurant jobs, English Translators in Marriage agencies as well work at home jobs like all these earlier mentioned BUT you must have a computer (and sometimes a headset depending on the job and its description) etc.

You as a student can choose to work day shifts, afternoon shifts or night shifts in a minimum of 5 - 9 hours per day and it could be Monday to Fridays or Monday to Saturdays or Monday to Sunday with 2 days off in a week depending on the company, her products and policies.
These jobs pay a minimum of $500-$800 monthly, with some companies paying twice every month, every week or once a month. A fluent knowledge of Russian or Ukranian can earn you from $1k above per month.

Is this clear enough now? If not, ask questions below.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Classes are starting in OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dnt miss this Opportunity!
Chizzy759831:
Fall admissions are ongoing...don't be left out
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by judecares1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
It seems u know more more about Ukraine, please can i pm u,I have something important to discuss with you

Chizzy759831:
Classes are starting in OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dnt miss this Opportunity!
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sure, go ahead! I am waiting. WhatsApp or Mail. I am waiting.
judecares1:
It seems u know more more about Ukraine, please can i pm u,I have something important to discuss with you

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by judecares1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please i just pm u now, kindly reply me

ote author=Chizzy759831 post=81786998]Sure, go ahead! I am waiting. WhatsApp or Mail. I am waiting. [/quote]
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Already did sir
judecares1:
Please i just pm u now, kindly reply me

ote author=Chizzy759831 post=81786998]Sure, go ahead! I am waiting. WhatsApp or Mail. I am waiting.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
WHAT IS NEEDED TO GET ADMISSION STUDY IN UKRAINE?

For B.Sc. :-
- WAEC or NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate
- International passport
- Application fee

For Masters :-
- WAEC or NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate
- International Passport
- First degree result
- Application fee

Admission is guaranteed within 2-7working days (depending on the school).
You don't need JAMB or English test!

Fall admission ending soon! Classes are starting in October.
To get started, Write/call on whatsapp :- +380632650187 or PM
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Procrastination kills faster than Aids...Give yourself the opportunity to a world class study, work and travel experience.

Fall Admissions closing soon!

Start now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me now to get started.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
FACTS DAY!

- Do you know it takes 2-7 working days to get your admission/invite letter into any program e.g HND, B.Sc, MSc, MBA phD?

- Do you know you can enrol into Masters program with your HND? (HND is ranked same as B.sc, no descrimination.)

- Do you know paying your school fees is optional and infact, not necessary before your visa interview?

- Do you know that after visa interview, it takes 7-10(Max) working days to get your visa?

- Do you know you can come along with your school fees, accommodation fee and some extra funds for your feeding and personal expenses as PTA(Personal travel allowance) when travelling down to Ukraine?

- Do you know it takes exactly 3 weeks -1 month to start and finish this process as well as be in UKRAINE?

All you need is your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT for admission.
NB: For Masters, first degree result is needed and for phD; first degree and Masters as well as transcript, is needed.

Make a move NOW!!! STOP PROCRASTINATION!!! STOP DOUBTING!!!
Call or Whatsapp : +380632650187 OR PM me.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
s t o p the PROCARSTINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Do you know it takes exactly 3 weeks -1 month to start and finish this process as well as be in UKRAINE?

H U R R Y - N O W !!!

Classes for fall, starts next month.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
LETS DO THE MATHS....

# You pay $2,000-$4,500 yearly for medical courses OR between $1,500 -$2,500 yearly for other non medical courses (Undergraduate program.

# You finish your masters program with school fees as $2,500-$4,000 (total study year + international study experience, European standard)

# You work and earn $500-$800 as a student monthly (gaining international work experience)

# You are opportune to travel across Europe with minimum account balance of $500 and your student residence permit

# You easily have greater percentage (up to 80%) of accessing Visa to other countries easily than from the great Naija.

All you need to unlock this opportunity, is getting started.
Invite/Admission letter takes 3-7working days
Classes start in October....PM NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO GET STARTED
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
ABOUT UKRAINE...

Ukraine is located in the east of Europe and borders Belarus and Russia to the north and east, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary in the west, Romania and the Republic of Moldova to the southwest and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south. The capital and biggest city of the country is Kyiv. Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv and Odessa are metropolitan areas as well. In total, more than 42 million people live in Ukraine.

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2019
CAN I WORK AND STUDY IN UKRAINE

So i have received a lot of calls and whatsapp messages asking the same question and will like to discuss it and you can ask your questions here for others to learn.

The main aim of studying is to learn as well as broaden your International experience, especially with work. Hence, it is possible to work while studying.

This brings us to what jobs are available and how much can you earn as a student?
Now, There are so many jobs available for a student ranging from Teaching English(working for companies and private teaching), call center jobs(sales and non sales), Restaurant jobs, English Translators in Marriage agencies as well work at home jobs like all these earlier mentioned BUT you must have a computer (and sometimes a headset depending on the job and its description) etc.

You as a student can choose to work day shifts, afternoon shifts or night shifts in a minimum of 5 - 9 hours per day and it could be Monday to Fridays or Monday to Saturdays or Monday to Sunday with 2 days off in a week depending on the company, her products and policies.
These jobs pay a minimum of $500-$800 monthly, with some companies paying twice every month, every week or once a month. A fluent knowledge of Russian or Ukranian can earn you from $1k above per month.

Is this clear enough now? If not, ask questions below.
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Evkunle: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chizzy759831:
WHAT IS NEEDED TO GET ADMISSION STUDY IN UKRAINE?

For B.Sc. :-
- WAEC or NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate
- International passport
- Application fee

For Masters :-
- WAEC or NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate
- International Passport
- First degree result
- Application fee

Admission is guaranteed within 2-7working days (depending on the school).
You don't need JAMB or English test!

Fall admission ending soon! Classes are starting in October.
To get started, Write/call on whatsapp :- +380632650187 or PM

Ukraine is an excellent destination!

But what if I want to go elsewhere? Maybe Canada or the US?

We offer FREE preparatory training and classes for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, GMAT or SAT examinations call/WhatsApp +234 813 276 5285 for more information
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thank you sir!

Our students love Ukraine because Visa is 100% guaranteed if we follow through with our expertise...Can you say same for Canada or US with their tough requirements and higher percentage of denials?

Hey students! DO YOU KNOW THAT AFTER 6 MONTHS OF STAY IN UKRAINE; with your student residence permit, you can travel to other countries with as little as #180,000 or $500 (for European countries) TO #360,000 or #520,000 ($1,000 or $1,500 to other countries)?

Classes are starting in October. PM to get started. Processing in 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evkunle:

Ukraine is an excellent destination!

But what if I want to go elsewhere? Maybe Canada or the US?

We offer FREE preparatory training and classes for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, GMAT or SAT examinations call/WhatsApp +234 813 276 5285 for more information

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lack of research has caused alot of people good opportunities available.

Do you know you can study B.Sc NURSING for 3years? Oh yes!!!!

Why spend 5years in the University and still earn 120,000 naira when you can pay the same amount of school fees and earn International experience, be exposed to travel to the US and Canada as well as other parts of the world, learn amongst different cultures etc??

Fall Admission is on till November 1, 2019...choose wisely.

PM me now or call/whatsapp +380632650187 to get started������

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stop the procrastination!!!!

Get started now!!!
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
SPRING Admissions!!!!

I am glad to announce that the issuance of admission/invite letters to the new intake B.Sc / MSc is open till MARCH 1ST, 2020.

You can still start your studies under the following programs:
Civil Engineering,
Architecture,
Marketing /Management,
Business Administration
International Relations /International Economic Relations,
General Medicine
Pharmacy
International Law

NB - Admission to the preparatory course(this is also known as language study - Russian or Ukranian) is all year round.

For full information about Spring session.
Write me via mail- settofly100@outlook.com
Whatsapp/call ☎️: +380632650187 or +2348163153871
Transfer is acceptable based on your academic transcripts

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Merry New Year to all our spring students!

To all those expecting their Invite/admission letters, i will get them across from the 7th January as there is holiday in Ukraine till then. Please be patient.

Take the Bold step,
Get it right,
Make a move,
Experience Europe,
Travel the world - STUDY IN UKRAINE!!!!

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
SPRING ADMISSIONS are still open !!!

Ukrainian universities requires ONLY WAEC or NECO result.
No other external examination is needed.
The ONLY requirement to study in Ukraine is your WAEC or NECO result.

TUITION FEES in Ukraine are considerably CHEAPER than most private Universities in Nigeria or even anywhere in African.

ADMISSION is guaranteed; given that you have WAEC result or NECO. APPLY NOW!!

We help with Visa too.

Whatsapp/call: +380632650187

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2020
You've got plans to study Abroad? GET IN HERE!!!!!!!

Study in Europe at an affordable amount������
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by tmphoto(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello i do want to study in Ukraine for the fall intake how can I PM you
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Akpatahan92: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2020
Chizzy759831:
Merry New Year to all our spring students!

To all those expecting their Invite/admission letters, i will get them across from the 7th January as there is holiday in Ukraine till then. Please be patient.

Take the Bold step,
Get it right,
Make a move,
Experience Europe,
Travel the world - STUDY IN UKRAINE!!!!

Can you get me sure sponsor.. I got my invitation already
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Akpatahan92:

Can you get me sure sponsor.. I got my invitation already
how do you mean sure sponsor??
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello!!!

It is most likely that whoever is reading this is thinking about going away to college/university (depending on which country you live in) in another country and you’re trying to decide whether you want to take this step or not.
Worry not! I am here to help you get one step closer to making that decision.
There are many pros and cons of studying abroad and we are going to shed light on all of it.

As with life, every decision we make is based on how it might affect our lives (whether in a positive or negative manner) therefore, one needs to thoroughly think whether they want to move abroad for higher studies and will take all the challenges and unique experiences with it positively. You might’ve heard stories of all those crazy adventures your siblings and friends have been through but aren’t sure if they’re for you too or not.

Well, i've come up with a handy list of pros and cons to guide you in making a decision that suits your interests in the best way:

PROS OF STUDYING ABROAD

Being Independent:

Finally becoming an adult and moving away from home grants us the freedom to become independent whereas once we had to depend on our parents for each and everything. We learn how to depend on our own selves first, learn to take decisions that will affect our lives in the long run and become responsible for ourselves and those around us.

Travelling:

By studying abroad, we’re provided with the opportunity to broaden our horizons by being able to travel to different places in the country we shift to. We can take part in fun activities such as hikes, camping, visiting the local landscapes or renowned monuments of that particular country and in this way, one is able to learn about and appreciate everything around them.

Learning new languages:

One of the major pros of studying abroad is being able to interact with new people and becoming fluent in other languages.

STUDY IN UKRAINE TODAY!!!
Whatsapp/call +380632650187 or +2348163153871
Email: settofly100@outlook.com or chizzy759831@gmail.com

Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Admissions for Feb/March 2021 are ongoing!!!!
Re: No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. by Chizzy759831: 6:51am On May 03, 2021
Stop wasting resources applying to countries that you found not meet their requirements.

Do you know it's easier to get any country's visa from Ukraine after at least 6 months stay?

Let's help you get your study and work visa to Ukraine at once.

Call/WhatsApp : +380632650187

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? / Esut 2010/2011 Admission Procedure / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2010/2011 Session Utme Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.