Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? (54064 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by shaklisco(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Property for sale off akerele road surulere with C of O and other vitals document, interested and serious buyer should DM
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Isinkwocha: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Christ is Black not was
Jaynom:
CHRIST was "Black" so I'll go with Christ!

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by idonhammer: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Mc Oluomo

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by flowx(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Myself!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by lilianofentse(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Luckysureodds02:
Read below it
read above it
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Auxtin85(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Auxtin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by shadeyinka(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
myners007:
The list below contains the names of some of the most influential black men whose works were highly appreciated by many people across the world.Lets get your opinion on whom do you think was the most influential one in terms of the way they imparted lives during the course of their active service in life.In no particular order, i have selected a few to choose from and they are:

1. Martin Luther Jnr.
2. Marcus Garvey.
3.Malcolm X.
4.Fela Anikulapo Kuti
5.Rev. Jesse Jackson.
6.Tupac Amaru Shakur.
7.Bob Nesta Marley.
8.Fmr. President Barack Obama.
9.Michael Jackson.
10.Nelson Mandela
Most influential?
The question is in what field?

The most influential in sport is great but is he better than the most influential in politics, emancipation, governance, music etc

If you break it down, we'll truly be able to solve the problem.

Like who is the most influential black Musician?
Who is the most influential black leader?

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Lyoncrescent:
Thomas Sankara is the only African i am inspired by and thus the most influential with his ideologies.

My morning is made
with this Sankara here

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by orisa37: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Obasanjo!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by africandollar: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Jaynom:
CHRIST was "Black" so I'll go with Christ!
I seriously doubt that, he’s of middle eastern heritage and would look more like the present day Israeli of whom you’ll hardly see anyone of which is black apart from our ‘Biafrans’ claiming to be Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Dr Martin Luther king Jr got us dreaming.

Nelson Mandela gave us hope.

Brack usain Obama almost fulfilled our dreams.

....... will fulfill the dream in the future.

Malcolm X is practically the leader of rebellious black movement in the free world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by aadoiza: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2019
1stCitizen:

Great to see that Africans are waking up to the fact that Mandela was hyped by the West to get away with their crimes. If the table was turned, the Apartheid leaders and their collaborators will have been hounded like the Nazi's till this day. Mandela was a compromised sell out. Wait until the book detailing all that happened behind the scenes comes out
Thank goodness I'm not alone in this. If it's possible at the moment, can you gimme the name of the book?

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2019
emperorzz:
Where is Emperor Haile Selassie

I would have added him to my list but I honestly don’t know his race
If it’s Negro, then he is definitely on my list too
I will study this later

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Turantula(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2019
What is that terrorist Obama doing on that list?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by quintessence007(f): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2019
BankyGee:
None of the above undecided
Dwayne Johnson
Is Dwayne Johnson a black man? Some people will just be talking out of context.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Elijah Mohammed, malcom x

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Sai Baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Dr Martin Luther king Jr got us dreaming.

Nelson Mandela gave us hope.

Brack usain Obama almost fulfilled our dreams.

....... will fulfill the dream in the future.

Malcolm X is practically the leader of rebellious black movement in the free world

I want you to open your eyes and mind the more
Read/study/learn
...and come and modify this post
Even if it takes a year, or two, or more
I can wait
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Bnladan(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Aliko Dangote
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by SUNNINO(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Where is Pele of Brazil.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by sykeng(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
why include Michael Jackson? Michael is a disgrace to black race, Martin lurther king, Nelson Mandela, Marley, Fela ( locally) then Tupac.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by martowskin1(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Just the composition of this list alone shows what low achievers black people are.

If an ALL TIME list includes the likes of Tupac in it then one can only surmise that black people are desperately short of real role models.

Where are the black Einsteins? Where are the black Isaac Newtons, Shakespeares, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerbergs, Steve Jobs, Alan Turings, Carl Sagans,Louis Pasteurs, Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, Tessla, Elon Musk, etc etc?

If a list of most influential White men were to be compiled or influential Asians, it would be far more impressive and make a lot more sense than this joke of a list.

The list was compiled by one yahoo boy.... So just wanted ignore them
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2019
merahki:

I want you to open your eyes and mind the more Read/study/learn ...and come and modify this post Even if it takes a year, or two, or more I can wait Cheers
I don't get you bruv
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Advancedman(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
matify83:
Prophet Fela Anikulapokuti and his English interrupter Woli Robert Nesta Marley .
You plenty die.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Spiritualizt: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Nelson mandela
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by johnpablo541(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
quintessence007:
Is Dwayne Johnson a black man? Some people will just be talking out of context.

Dwayne Johnson's father is a black man. The son of a freed black slave

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by GoldHorse(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by KendrickAyomide: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:

God forbid dat stupid Mandela.
Just an over hyped person
I will choose Kanu and idi Amin over him a million times
Nnamdi cownu is influential in stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't get you bruv

No disrespect meant
I saw that you meant what you wrote and I want you to broaden your mind some more
Check my own list for instance, read about the men I put there, and learn some more
I am not saying I know it all, but, you can learn a thing or two, and adopt or discard when necessary
You will definitely remove some names if not all from your list
Cheers
And, I am a sis
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by gregyboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2019
No bob marley .bob marley is the most influential man a man who did more to the entire black race all over the world with is instrument of justification

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? by gregyboy(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2019
johnpablo541:

Dwayne Johnson's father is a black man. The son of a freed black slave

How sure are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.