Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" (10838 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ / Why Chelsea Says Liverpool Staff Broke The Touchline / I Am Hungry To Win Champions League Says Liverpool Star Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Those can only be written by someone who has an axe to grind or just a serial hater. Fix up your life, Klopp and Liverpool aren't your problem. Adios!

Klopp is yet to win any trophy in Liverpool.. Fact!!
Klopp rested his key players in some domestic cup matches.. Fact!!!
Messi will destroy Van Dyke and klopp.... Upcoming Fact!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by chocboi78(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Yours is banter.. My own is hate abi. Football Chief Justice I see u. FIFA should have employed u instead of VAR.

You Will Never Win Anything
wink cheesy cheesy leave that looserpool fan ahbeg
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

True, he hasn't won...yet.

He rested players in the cups, so?

Messi, eh? Time will tell, don't you think so? You do realize there are Liverpool players capable of running Barcelona amok, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
chocboi78:

Are you slow? If you must throw shades, then learn to spell correctly.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by chocboi78(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Are you slow? If you must throw shades, the learn to spell correctly.
see how u just disgraced ur family. What did I spell wrongly and tell me the meaning of *the learn to spell correctly * illiteracy at its peak.. gay
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Corrosiveman(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
manuelzz:

You no dey watch ball
....are you a looserfool supporter?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Messi, eh? Time will tell, don't you think so? You do realize there are Liverpool players capable of running Barcelona amok, don't you?

You're not like other Liverpool fan shaa
Dose people will deny everything. @ least u have some atom of honesty left in u ..

Like players like Mane,,van Dyke, Firminho are class... Anything can happen in that game... Especially d second leg @ Anfield. But Barca will qualify
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
chocboi78:
see how u just disgraced ur family. What did I spell wrongly and tell me the meaning of *the learn to spell correctly * illiteracy at its peak.. gay

lol. Of course, wouldn't expect less.

By the way it's loser, not looser. You're welcome.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You're not like other Liverpool fan shaa
Dose people will deny everything. @ least u have some atom of honesty left in u ..

Like players like Mane,,van Dyke, Firminho are class... Anything can happen in that game... Especially d second leg @ Anfield. But Barca will qualify

Again, time will tell. Shalom.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by chocboi78(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

lol. Of course, wouldn't expect less.

By the way it's loser, not looser. You're welcome.
and ur own blunder nko?? Mumu
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by FootballAnalyst(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Beedude:

No mind dem. His highest signing is Mahrez for 60m or so. He met old players like Sagna, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Komapany. Is it now a crime to buy stones, walker, Laporte and Co. They expected him to keep using old players to play his pressing pattern and tag him a failure. He lost his first season and no one talked about money spent. All they did was mock him and started overrating EPL. Now he started dominating and we have talk of billions spent. Liverpool also bought players that suit them and players they needed like vvd that cost 75m, a keeper that cost more than 50m. Where is Man united that spent money on players also. The fact is, most EPL fans are hypocrite, lose to dem they say he can't do shit without Messi, and EPL is hard blah blah. Defeat dem and dey start looking for anoda excuse like spending millions. If it's that easy Man united should be number 2 in the league standing based on money spent and people like Leicester should never win a league. Either they like it or not Pep will win 3 EPL titles before he leaves England and there is nothing anybody can do about it. He has assembled a very young squad and knows what he want from dem

All na hate. Lol. I don't even have time to type long epistles trying to counter them. I just laugh at their stupidity, frustration and bitterness.

Believe me, people who understand football well enough know what Pep guardiola brings to the table. He is the only manager that delivers the best football with trophies to back it up.

Since he took his first big managerial job at Barcelona after leaving the Barcelona B team, I have never missed a match played by any team he coaches. From Barcelona to Bayern to City.

He is the reason I enjoy watching football. His teams play magical football. I tell you.

Ignore their hate, and enjoy good football.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by BlackManta(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
You will never win Anything....Man city were the team of the season they played beautiful football...Liverpool of last season is much better

Liverpool of last season were busy eyeing UCL, barely challenged for the premier league title, had a poor defence with Karius.

Liverpool of this season is almost perfect in every area, I can barely spot a weakness in the team,
They have the best defence in England, only lost one game in the entire PL season, they are challenging for EPL title and UCL too.

The difference is clear.

Only Man city comes close.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
chocboi78:
and ur own blunder nko?? Mumu

Easy Tiger. Make sure you take correction without making a fuss. Life is not that hard.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by demefa(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

U toomuch
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Corrosiveman(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
BlackManta:

Liverpool of last season were busy eyeing UCL, barely challenged for the premier league title, had a poor defence with Karius.

Liverpool of this season is almost perfect in every area, I can barely spot a weakness in the team,
They have the best defence in England, only lost one game in the entire PL season, they are .challenging for EPL title and UCL too. ....i disagree Mane is the most influential player unlike last season where salah and firmino were effective though their defence this season has improved

The difference is clear.

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by demefa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Messi alone is bigger then Liverpool and there fans plus the club's history, not to talk of Coutinho and Dembele. Rakitic and Sergio Bousquet will train Loserfools midfielders. You think liverpool can handle Baca's wicked midfield? Messi will rape Liverpool
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Corrosiveman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
BlackManta:

They have the best defence in England, only lost one game in the entire PL season, they are challenging for EPL title and UCL too.

The difference is clear.

........You cant compare liverpool front trio to that of city only Mane has been the most influential even citys midfield is stronger than that of liverpool the only place liverpool has an edge over city is their defence
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
demefa:
Messi alone is bigger then Liverpool and there fans plus the club's history, not to talk of Coutinho and Dembele. Rakitic and Sergio Bousquet will train Loserfools midfielders. You think liverpool can handle Baca's wicked midfield? Messi will rape Liverpool

You do not deserve a dignifying reply. Nice day!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by MrDojo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
You will never win Anything....Man city were the team of the season they played beautiful football...Liverpool of last season is much better

I know it's your opinion, but... Do you watch ball at all? A team that has only lost once in the league this season, and is on track to claim 95+ points is not as good as a team that finished 4th last season? shocked shocked lipsrsealed shocked shocked

Na wa for una ooo...
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
chocboi78:

Lol... I like dishing to dem wat dey dish out to other fans. Seems like dey can't take it
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Those can only be written by someone who has an axe to grind or just a serial hater. Fix up your life, Klopp and Liverpool aren't your problem. Adios!

I no see dis wan ooo. 4 ur information I don't have any axe 2 grind on top Loserpool mata. As Barca fan wey I be na Real Madrid wey I want to grind dia @ss 2 ashes.

Talking about fixing,,,, no need to go outside d arena (talking about ma life,, you don't know me neighter do I know u,,so I will just ignore it).... U guys should fix ur prideful nature... I mean d league is not won in December ffs. Awon title pretenders.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by laptopsale(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Man City lost three matches, conceded more goals and kept less clean sheet.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I no see dis wan ooo. 4 ur information I don't have any axe 2 grind on top Loserpool mata. As Barca fan wey I be na Real Madrid wey I want to grind dia @ss 2 ashes.

Talking about fixing,,,, no need to go outside d arena (talking about ma life,, you don't know me neighter do I know u,,so I will just ignore it).... U guys should fix ur prideful nature... I mean d league is not won in December ffs. Awon title pretenders.

Yeah, that was unnecessary. Sorry.

On being prideful, I honestly haven't see any Liverpool fan displaying that. All we want is to win the league. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovexme:

Yeah, that was unnecessary. Sorry.

On being prideful, I honestly haven't see any Liverpool fan displaying that. All we want is to win the league. Is that too much to ask for?

No p bro.

I have seen a lot of em. Some even take it to a different level altogether by telling me that van Dyke gonna win this year's Ballon D'Or.

Daz not too much to ask... But it doesn't end in just "asking"... You have to consistently prove you deserve it.
Seriously I don't see City dropping any point. Anything can still happen though,,u can never say never especially in the world of football.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by innopassion: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Liverpool messed up with the opportunity they had(7points wasted)...team of d year for nothing..klopp is hoping to win ucl
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by innopassion: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
samlake:
I know Liverpool will lift a trophy this season all things being equal...

Epl,UCL or both? remember,Barca is waiting for them
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Lovexme(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No p bro.

I have seen a lot of em. Some even take it to a different level altogether by telling me that van Dyke gonna win this year's Ballon D'Or.

Daz not too much to ask... But it doesn't end in just "asking"... You have to consistently prove you deserve it.
Seriously I don't see City dropping any point. Anything can still happen though,,u can never say never especially in the world of football.

Van Dijk is a very good defender. I don't know about him winning the Ballon D'or, at least not this year.

The team has been improving each year, and getting to finals each year also. So unfortunate no trophies have been won whilst in those finals, but I'd like to think the fans are being very optimistic, hence the seemingly over-zealous predictions.

This year's EPL is City's to lose, obviously.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by amidel(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
samlake:
I know Liverpool will lift a trophy this season all things being equal...

YNWA
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by amidel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brendan Rogers will give the EPL cup to Liverpool...

Bookmark this. cool
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" by Luisema4luv(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
........You cant compare liverpool front trio to that of city only Mane has been the most influential even citys midfield is stronger than that of liverpool the only place liverpool has an edge over city is their defence

Pls name city trio nd Liverpool trio let us c who will boss each other..... Always get ur facts right b4 ranting.
For the past 2 seasons no epl front 3 have outscored liv dynamic trio..... U can always tak dat to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 0) On 9th March 2013 / Nigeria Vs Honduras: 1 - 0 (U-17 World Cup) / Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.