Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How To Accumulate More Data Up To 1GB On Gidimo App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Accumulate More Data Up To 1GB On Gidimo App (1749 Views)

How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App / How TO Get Up To 1GB Free Data On Any Network With Flaim App / How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Accumulate More Data Up To 1GB On Gidimo App by edoziechris: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2019
hello, guys I bet must of you guys have heard of the free data giving app, by the name gidimo, on this app you receive free 50mb data for signing up and another free 100mb data of downloading the mobile app, I will guide you on how to can get this free data plus how to accumulate more data up to 1gb if you wish, the tick is simple and straight, here we go

1. first download the Gidimo app from here and sign in
2. if you are yet to register, follow this link and complete your registration
3. You now need to provide your desired MTN number for free data top up,
4. A notification will be sent to your mtn line informing you of the allocated data within few minutes
5. check your data balance with *460*260#

[center]How to accumulate more data up to 1gb[/center]

To accumulate more data you need to apply some tweaks, read the full guide on how to accumulate more data from here

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / 3 Solutions To Recover Deleted Notes On Iphone / Alien Skulls Are Discovered In 1,000-year-old Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.