Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (37080 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Thegents6: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Dear ladies,
Some of you do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. Some ladies think that the
only way to show a guy love is by having SEX with
him; that is why some ladies do not have anything
to offer a guy except sex. SEX is not a PROVE of
LOVE. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy. As
a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the
following ways:
1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-
shirts, shoes, wrist watches, undies, singlets or even a phone if
you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay the bills at least
once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily,
ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love
him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for
him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks,
but not everyday like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once in a
year, YOU WILL NOT DIE.
8. Pray for him
9. Advise him
10. Help him to build a bright future.
Be an ODOZIE AKU and not an ORI AKU
I know some ladies will crucify me because of this
post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy,
not SEX! SEX!! SEX!!!
Dear Guys, I hope say I talk una minds sha?

smiley wink

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2019
undecided

Number 3, they will first ask you to send them airtime before you can get a text.

Number 4, they can easily do that when they are ready to start a quarrel with you. Though some(if not most) well mannered Ladies/Women call very well to show how much they care.

Number 5, most lady can do these, except for our slay sisters than can only roast Noodle, boil Mango, fry Orange, or toast Guava.

Number 6, few, very few, very very few, very very verily few. I mean few few.

Number 8, they can do that very well, so that he will mugu well for them to knack maga him.

Number 9, Boy/Man: I need your advice.
Girl/Woman: advice ke, I don't have advice to offer you ooo. I only want to let you know that that your friend is a bad influence on
you.

Number 10, the future will be so bright that you will need a magnifying lens to see it.

Uncle, they don't like sex ooo, they don't like it all, but tell them I want to avoid sex for just few days mahn, you will start hearing the following headlines

a. You are cheating on me.
b. You are avoiding me.
c. You don't love me anymore.
d. What have I done wrong to you to deserve such punishment(this are sisters that hate sex, but it is now a punishment if you say no to sex)??
e. Am I not smiling nice, is my mouth odor or my fruit at the center of the garden of EDEN smell as bad as Titan Arum or Rafflesia Arnoldii or Hydnora Africana??
and so many other question that you will regret even saying no more sex.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2019
You forgot to add 11.
Give him massage and rub his foot. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Korllami007: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2019
For our naija girls, Number 1 is impossible continuous tense.

14 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Thegents6: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Number 3, they will first ask you to send them airtime before you can get a text.

Number 4, they can easily do that when they are ready to start a quarrel with you.

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Thegents6: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2019
fuckerstard:
You forgot to add 11. Give him massage and rub his foot. cheesy
Wetin dey hungry you no dey market. hehehehe

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Thegents6: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Korllami007:
For our naija girls, Number 1 is impossible continuous tense.
Lolz
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Chrisus(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Expecting them to do 1,2&7? That meins you will sleep there.

When they do 3 & 4, they want to ask for something soon.

5, na you go still pay for the soup.

6, why help him when she can easily leave? cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by krissconnect(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Not Nigerian ladies, 90% of Nigerian ladies are parasites, they see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. Fools! The only thing they can offer is spreading their legs like akwa ibom international stadium and jumping from one d'ck to another like a praying mantis.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Aboks(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019
krissconnect:
Not Nigerian ladies, 90% of Nigerian ladies are parasites, they see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. Fools! The only thing they can offer is spreading their legs like akwa ibom international stadium and jumping from one d'ck to another like a praying mantis.
u don finish dem

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Uyi168: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
As far the Nigerian context is concerned,money is the only language love understands..
All those love poems and romantic SMS Na for ur big head..

18 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by bestman09(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
ok
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Kendumazy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Even if she does all that, be watchful, be vigilant and use your head. If you jam fvcking cheat pretender. You go fear.

Nice men long sleeve shirts from India for sale. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5145913/nice-colors-men-long-sleeve#77728334

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by chukwuibuipob: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
sad money! Money! u nor put monet for ground and u expect her ti cook for u/take u to a restaurant, u eat and drink to ur tank and expect her to pay the bill. U go wait oo
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by davibid: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
G
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Fixitgood(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
One sweet babe just offered to give me 50k. Life of good.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Aieboocaar(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thegents6:

2. Take him out for lunch and pay the bills at least
once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.

OP You sure say na nigeria you dey so
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2019

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by obembet(f): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
As long as the guy is a Nigerian, He will still mess up. Sell all your father's properties amd give him, he will stil cheat on u. Its beta to be alone. Guys...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by smartxyz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Op u mean foreign girls? grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is this post for Nigerian ladies?

I laugh in Hong Kong! Hahehahehahe.

You want them to die? Ehn? cheesy

See you can’t force fish to love on land. You can’t.
Most Nigerian ladies don’t know what Love is or how it is done.

They can’t make sacrifices... they want all the attention to be on them, worship them... treat them like the Kardashians. cheesy

Even the not so smart and fugly ones are not left out.

20 years from now mean lot to me.. I will use this current time well and pray God keeps me alive to know what we will look like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by franchasng: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
On a more honest note, majority of Nigerian and black women in general are wicked & selfish, not just to their boyfriends and husbands, but even to their own siblings and relatives lipsrsealed

Only few Nigerian ladies are good and kind hearted. Most Nigerian ladies can never help a struggling or even made man to become better or richer, they rather die than help a struggling man stand.

For instance, Nigerian guys abroad go back home to marry broke Nigerian ladies at home and use their money to polish these ladies and turn them to shinning stars of their family, through this way, so many Nigerian ladies have been lifted from poverty through men, and so many families have been lifted from poverty through Nigerian guys doing well at home and abroad.

But on the flip side, Nigerian ladies living abroad will rather die single aunties than go back to Nigeria to marry struggling Nigerian guys back in Nigeria and help their life and family. Only very few of them do it, and they only do it when they have turned very old and passed menopause, this is because they believe if they marry a struggling guy in Nigeria it is a taboo, it means settling for less, so they rather die single than help these struggling brothers back home come over and build a happy family together.

The same is applicable to Nigerian ladies working and earning good income, they rather die single than date/marry broke or struggling guys that full Nigeria, they prefer to be dating few financially bouyant guys who keep hundreds of them as girlfriends and be messing their life up......

Nigeria is messed up now than before simply because Nigerian ladies are occupying good jobs, appointments, positions, etc that men use to occupy and use it to help women who in turn help their families and the wealth circulates.

But ever since women now occupy the good jobs and positions men used to occupy, they still refuse to use the good jobs and positions to help struggling men.

Nigeria is not ripe for women empowerment cos they will hold it down and the wealth won't circulate around like when the wealth is in the hands of men.

Women empowerment is good but Nigerian women are wicked and not ready to show equality in sharing responsibility, they only want equality in getting juicy jobs, political appointments and offers undecided

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Pavore9: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Neocotez(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
krissconnect:
Tell em
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by sirusX(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

Number 4, they can easily do that when they are ready to start a quarrel with you. Though some(if not most) well mannered Ladies/Women call very well to show how much they care.

Number 5, most lady can do these, except for our slay sisters than can only roast Noodle, boil Mango, fry Orange, or toast Guava.

Number 6, few, very few, very very few, very very verily few. I mean few few.

Number 8, they can do that very well, so that he will mugu well for them to knack maga him.

Number 9, Boy/Man: I need your advice.
Girl/Woman: advice ke, I don't have advice to offer you ooo. I only want to let you know that that your friend is a bad influence on
you.

Number 10, the future will be so bright that you will need a magnifying lens to see it.

Uncle, they don't like sex ooo, they don't like it all, but tell them I want to avoid sex for just few days mahn, you will start hearing the following headlines

a. You are cheating on me.
b. You are avoiding me.
c. You don't love me anymore.
d. What have I done wrong to you to deserve such punishment(this are sisters that hate sex, but it is now a punishment if you say no to sex)??
e. Am I not smiling nice, is my mouth odor or my fruit at the center of the garden of EDEN smell as bad as Titan Arum or Rafflesia Arnoldii or Hydnora Africana??
and so many other question that you will regret even saying no more sex.

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by Floryangel8: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by judecares1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nigerian ladies are seen as financial burden
they have nothing to offer in relationship apart from the sex whose both parties enjoys

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by MyGeneration(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
G
Re: As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways by anochuko01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
DONT KILL HIM WITH UR FAMILY'S FINANCIAL PROBLEM

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.