Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress (67239 Views)

Na Only Yansh U Get, Bobby Don Flat - Fans Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Ashawo Kobo Kobo! Fans Blast Actress Onyii Alex Showing Off Her Underwears -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Not surprised that the trolls are females wallowing over their misery.
No wonder they birth she-males instead of men.
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by bonnyhope: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
fanta and coke

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerians get bad mouth sha

Now playing whiz khalifa.......black and yellow wink
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by bleskid: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2019
see hands... lord have mercy
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by somskyyy: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2019
andrew444:
She should have put on gloves
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by somskyyy: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2019
andrew444:
She should have put on gloves
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Stillthebest: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Femi316:
Wth all the plenty money when she get,na #250 naira cream Nie she dley use.........too bad for her......?

Who told you she has money? Most of them live "forceful" lives.
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by OgaBuhari: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

I believe you love your life... lemme just advice you. If you want take anything joke, no use Mohammed joke o...
shut up there Yoruba Muslim go get some sense cos you lack one. Mohammed is a fake useless paedophile prophet
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
merahki:

But the normal reaction when people insult someone for being too dark is not to bleach
I believe that bleaching is a self erasing act much worse than insulting people for being too dark.
As a child I used to feel somewhat sorry for very fair people. I became an adult before realizing people actually prefer lighter skins cheesy
I dislike the act of insulting people simply because you have a phone. Its a free world and everyone have the right to live the way they want
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by JastSiryin(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Emyjeze:
Lalle ko lalasticlala ni........ So of all places is the damn knuckle she felt to design. Or she is really trynna cover the darkness thereby lallestibleaching it. What do i know self
Abeg who's the guy in the pic... His memes are quite popular
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by okc4nairaland: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2019
Why your body multi colured if you didn't use cream ( in falz voice )
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
crackhouse:
Na wa oo. Don't she have guardians? She really need a special adviser..
She is no child, its her life, her skin and she bought the cream with her money
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Gforce2019: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up there Yoruba Muslim go get some sense cos you lack one.
Mohammed is a fake useless paedophile prophet

I'm not Yoruba Muslim . I'm a Yoruba Christian. I just dey pity you.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Catchfirez: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Too many jobless idiots in this country, that is obviously henna and not bleached knuckles

Guy eye det worry you, you need help no be only henna na tattoo.
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
Henna sure darkens the knuckles when applied to the hands.
But she looks good in that outfit.
Ppl should learn to just mind their business and see the good in others.
Most Nigerians try to take out their frustration on the next person, they try to drag you down to their level. It takes a strong mind to live above their hate

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Gforce2019: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
dreamwords:
Afonja want to look like amaka

You want start what you can't finish
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Wittydara: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Chai ���
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by OgaBuhari: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

I'm not Yoruba Muslim . I'm a Yoruba Christian. I just dey pity you.
no sane Yoruba Christian supports this current useless APC government.
So Stop lying and be proud of your terrorist religion
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by OriginalCEO: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2019
fuckerstard:
E pain am..

Na hypo she dey use cheesy

me i don think it's bleaching o, i think its vitiligo
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by kikilove(f): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Gabson001:
I stopped watching nollywood 2015 and that was when i saw this lady last, but she was dark sha
she is still dark, that's henna on her fingers and knuckles not bleaching
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by jolyment: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=dreamwords post=77871243]Afonja want to look like amaka[/quot

Oponu
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2019
TimiRume:
shocked

Older Nigerian men are the major ones into yellow or bleached women. When they leave this world, this bleaching nonsense would go with them.

Why not gather them ("older Nigerian men) together in one place and bomb them all to lalalaland; not forgetting their offsprings too waiting to take over from them.
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Princeofasia: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2019
and guys will still Bleep this walking corpse o
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by davidque007(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
dreamwords:
Afonja want to look like amaka
Duns you get sense at all. You were stupidly expressing your bigotry. Halima is not Yoruba idiot
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Why not use better cream if u are out to bleach. Why using this Topgel to bleach ur skin?
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Too many jobless idiots in this country, that is obviously henna and not bleached knuckles

She bleached too, most people use it to cover skin damaged by bleaching.
They only pretend to use it for fashion, I have seen in on some overbleached person before

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2019
kikilove:
she is still dark, that's henna on her fingers and knuckles not bleaching

Ask her to snap another picture to prove she is still black
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by dapadawee: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2019
kemprossy:
Actress Halima Abubakar shared some photos of herself on Instagram and some of her fans were not pleased with her new looks.

Halima dropped a caption saying;

Am the wrong person to bully or troll�I will send you back with tears, don't bring stupidity here.So you don't know lalle? Henna? Dayis? Anyway s I didn't expect less���� ����⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️������

See fans reactions and more pictures below;
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/04/babe-your-bleaching-skin-looks-so.html
this one na prophet Mohammed wife o. Mohammed first wife was a sugar mummy. devil children everywhere
Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by HitSong: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
dundee she's not Yoruba

davidque007:

Duns you get sense at all. You were stupidly expressing your bigotry. Halima is not Yoruba idiot

Why do you have to glorify that osu alusi pig with a response?

AFONJAS ARE MINORITY GROUPS OF YORUBAS BUT NOT ALL YORUBAS ARE AFONJAS SO,

AFONJAS IS NOT EQUALS TO YORUBAS.

PLEASE IGNORE ALL THOSE OSU PIG LOSERS

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress by swabit(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
kemprossy:
Actress Halima Abubakar shared some photos of herself on Instagram and some of her fans were not pleased with her new looks.

Halima dropped a caption saying;

Am the wrong person to bully or troll�I will send you back with tears, don't bring stupidity here.So you don't know lalle? Henna? Dayis? Anyway s I didn't expect less���� ����⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️������

See fans reactions and more pictures below;
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/04/babe-your-bleaching-skin-looks-so.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.