Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba (11403 Views)

Nigerians Rain Curses On Sanwo-olu Over N80k Demand Notice For Parking Space / FG, Ogun Partner On Borehole Projects For Rural Communities / RE: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Ponponkon: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
RE: Demand Notice on Borehole Registration and License

Kindly note that the attached demand notice did not emanate from the authorities of Obingwa LGA or Abia State Government. It is the handiwork of a revenue tout that the Government has identified and will soon punish according to the law.

Obingwa LGA Chairman has confirmed the document to be FAKE and a FORGERY.

Members of the public are hereby advised to ignore the said demand notice and report anyone parading same to the nearest police station.

Meanwhile, it is important to note that those wishing to dig boreholes anywhere in the state must obtain proper permission from Abia State Water Board after payment of inspection and water analysis fees.

Without proper regulation, we risk suffering the dangers of indiscriminate digging of boreholes with associated environmental and health risks to our people.

The government will continue to make necessary efforts to improve public water supply in the state with the full implementation of the new Aba and Umuahia water schemes soon to take off.

We have released the list of all collectible state and LGA revenues in Abia State. Members of the public are advised to call 08184222428 to verify demand notices before payment to the designated bank accounts already released.

ABIANS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED NOT TO PAY CASH TO ANY REVENUE AGENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Thank you.

Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commissioner For Information, Abia State
26/4/19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Ponponkon: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
I have warned you guys to always contact me for the proper information but you won't listen.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by JamesUSA(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nigerians

Even if there is revolution today, it just means that we are clearing the road for the next set of looters.

Nigerians!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by BruncleZuma: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by eagleeye2: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abeg make una fish out the touts and make an example.
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by netpro(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Meanwhile, it is important to note that those wishing to dig boreholes anywhere in the state must obtain proper permission from Abia State Water Board after payment of inspection and water analysis fees.

With the above, that means the fee actually exist. So this is just a case of the government not liking competition. grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by onyedi247(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
fake news every where..
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Chimaokigwe: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good to know that Abia State Government officials are on Nairaland.

I'm sure Ikpeazu himself is on that ashawo beer parlour thread in romance section. grin

6 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Pavore9: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Revenue tout that is well known!

2 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by eagleeye2: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abeg make una explain this one? Maka na aghota zim?

1 Like

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
They wan even scam themselves, with such boldness.
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Mrkumareze(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Meanwhile, it is important to note that those wishing to dig boreholes anywhere in the state must obtain proper permission from Abia State Water Board after payment of inspection and water analysis fees

This paragraph affirms to the reported fees... I do not agree with this publication

16 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by BlackfireX: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Crooks more deadly than tinubu , Amaechi and gandollars

4 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
What is the website of Abia state? Are the authorized taxes/levies listed on their website? undecided
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by deavicky(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm just passing. I'm going to the state where salaries are not being paid.
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by PierreAbutu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ponponkon:
RE: Demand Notice on Borehole Registration and License

Kindly note that the attached demand notice did not emanate from the authorities of Obingwa LGA or Abia State Government. It is the handiwork of a revenue tout that the Government has identified and will soon punish according to the law.

Obingwa LGA Chairman has confirmed the document to be FAKE and a FORGERY.

Members of the public are hereby advised to ignore the said demand notice and report anyone parading same to the nearest police station.

Without proper regulation, we risk suffering the dangers of indiscriminate digging of boreholes with associated environmental and health risks to our people.

The government will continue to make necessary efforts to improve public water supply in the state with the full implementation of the new Aba and Umuahia water schemes soon to take off.

We have released the list of all collectible state and LGA revenues in Abia State. Members of the public are advised to call 08184222428 to verify demand notices before payment to the designated bank accounts already released.

ABIANS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED NOT TO PAY CASH TO ANY REVENUE AGENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Thank you.

Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commissioner For Information, Abia State
26/4/19

Time to pay for all d free kerosene during election grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
From the Federal to the LGs, the leaders are accursed. Common tap water that was commonplace in the Eighties is no where any longer.

Nigerian so-called leaders are the worst set of humans on this planet.

They should keep on mooting the idea for borehole permit. It will be a fight to the last drop.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by StRichard(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Damage control. Satan's own state

1 Like

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Kingspin(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
You send them to work for you now they have become touts after public outcry

Devilish leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by seborrhic: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's the same thing.
Only difference is that one goes into private pocket,the other to government.
The borehole permission and inspection fees the government is demanding is tantamount to same fee this illegal agent wants to collect.
Imagine paying the government to provide yourself with water that the government is obligated to provide.The irony of living in Nigeria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
seborrhic:
It's the same thing.
Only difference is that one goes into private pocket,the other to government.
The borehole permission and inspection fees the government is demanding is tantamount to same fee this illegal agent wants to collect.
Imagine paying the government to provide yourself with water that the government is obligated to provide.The irony of living in Nigeria.
Can you just imagine this people? You call some people touts, but you equally want to collect the same revenue they want to collect.
Why should I pay the government before sinking a borehole in my own house? Aren't the government ashamed that I am even thinking of providing such basic amenity for myself?

11 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
USELESS LEADERS THAT CANT PROVIDE ORDINARY WATER AND ARE NOT ASHAMED TO COLLECT INSPECTION FEE FOR ONE'S EFFORT TO HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE. NIGERIANS ARE TOO CHICKEN HEARTED, NO GOVERNMENT CAN TRY THIS INSANITY IN IVORY-COAST.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by MyGeneration(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Warripikin08(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
tactius:
Nigerians

Even if there is revolution today, it just means that we are clearing the road for the next set of looters.

Nigerians!
That's one of my biggest fear. Fighting for next set looters, heartless and self centered idiot.
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Time to pay for all d free kerosene during election grin cheesy

Those who queued up to collect that kerosene aren't the same people who can afford to dig boreholes.

Poverty and illiteracy just be putting the entire country into problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by balonaija(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by Marvis4real(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ponponkon:
I have warned you guys to always contact me for the proper information but you won't listen.
Hey! Ponponkon I really appreciate the governor for the recent engagements of new secondary schooI teachers infact OVI is the only governor , who has made employment open to all but what troubles me now is that the old ones are complaining of being owe 10 months. Is it true ?
Re: Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba by gr8child(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
So you will pay the government a fee every year to use the bore hole you used your own money to dig when you were frustrated with government's inability to supply you with pipe borne water?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.