Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Thank You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thank You (640 Views)

Thank God / Thank you God / Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You by NifemiKolade(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Thank You by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Calm down sir. date her for some months first.dont be to quick to decide on her. trust me,this your stage is mostly the period of mutual deception.fear ladies oo

4 Likes

Re: Thank You by Greatzeus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
Calm down sir. date her for some months first.dont be to quick to decide on her. trust me,this your stage is mostly the period of mutual deception.fear ladies oo
Brother is on cloud 9 right now,don't bust his bubble now wetin,my guy probably feeling like Obasanjo+Azikwe+Dangote right now because of his new found love grin
Op, good luck to you and your new found love,I wish you all the best in the relationship wink
Re: Thank You by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatzeus:

Brother is on cloud 9 right now,don't bust his bubble now wetin,my guy probably feeling like Obasanjo+Azikwe+Dangote right now because of his new found love grin
Op, good luck to you and your new found love,I wish you all the best in the relationship wink
Yes mahn. i wish him well too,i was just speaking from experience.
Re: Thank You by meobizy(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Some ladies even called to insult and abuse me.
Seriously, yet they only flash potential suitors?
Women have their priorities mixed up.
Re: Thank You by DaBogu: 11:23am On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin
MichaelBukamzy:
A woman can pretend for 15 year, once they get what they want, you are toast-anonymous
Re: Thank You by seasy: 1:14pm On May 10, 2019
Congrats. Nice one
Re: Thank You by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2019
DaBogu:
grin grin grin A woman can pretend for 15 year, once they get what they want, you are toast-anonymous
Na so my man. e dey hard to learn woman finish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need New Friends!! / I Need A Girl / Tall! And Handsome Guy Availaible Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.