Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (20935 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
GraGra247:
Fool!! Billons of women have been depending on independent men since creation and men hardly complain. Fast forward to the 21st century and for the first time few women have a chance to be independent and now a lot of noise from women on this matter.

Bunch of selfish ungrateful idiots.

She's right!

If you're a man and crave independent women, you aren't only a shameless, low-level thief, you're also genetically malformed and a sorry , pathetic excuse for a man.

No matter how time flies, men are biologically equipped to hustle better than women.

Don't be a victim of contemporary culture.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
ARRANT DELUDED RUBBISH.... As if anybody forced anyone to be independent. Does she brings gifts when she visits her man in his house, with AC? Does she bring gifts when he takes her to eatery?

Foolish women with their one sided way of thinking!!!

4 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by densiks: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Attention seeking fools are on rampage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Legendguru: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
another lazy whoree
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Daeylar(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Exactly, There is no way you can claim to love someone and not spend on them using that silly excuse that she is independent

Anyone looking for independent ladies just because they are happy they don't have to spend on her isn't worth dating.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Aymontengo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
What is this one saying
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by tribalistseun: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hintona:
She's right cheesytongue
see your mouth like she's right

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
The type of warped feminism I abhor. This is what crazy looks like ....what have “independent” men been doing all these years?
I bet her “independence” happened because of a man, cause women who do graft are independently independent and don’t try to justify anything.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Xisnin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
LordKO:
"Independent woman" one of the most abused words out there. An economic emancipated woman isn't automatically an independent woman. So, there's nothing opportunistic about a man who loves independent women. Only a man who makes claim of loving economic emancipated women and living off them is an opportunist.

An independent woman is a woman that lives life on principle rather than expediency - a strong-minded woman. A woman who's emotionally, morally, mentally (intellectually and psychologically) emancipated - if she's economically emancipated that's just an added advantage for her, while lack of it takes nothing away from her.

Meanwhile, whether feeble-minded women and headstrong women are economically emancipated or not, they've no right to lay claim of independence, since they're unemancipated morally, psychologically and emotionally.

In summary, there's nothing independent about an impressionable and venal woman (person).

By your definition, no one(Men or Women) is really independent.
When people use the term "independent women", it has a specific meaning devoid of philosophical debate.
It simply means financially independent women.
Whether such woman is proud, meek or humble is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Them full nairaland.. Check them from page 1

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Xisnin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brock1:

How did she acquire Her wealth? Via men in one way or d other?!

How did you acquire your wealth(if any)?
Via stones and trees?

3 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by funimages: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hello friends
have you heard of *onlinesecretary*.
Is a platform where you can type your documents. Snap and upload the hand written documents and have it typed and delivered to you.
Fortunately 29th and 30th has been declared a *free Typing day*.
Join the whatapp group. Privately upload your snapped images and have it typed for free.
Save the date *29th and 30th. April*
Join the group
https:///KucUmQgBNOqLJpcjxHUYH2

Please share to other groups.

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by ChristineC: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Continue making foøls famous
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Xisnin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
The type of warped feminism I abhor. This is what crazy looks like ....what have “independent” men been doing all these years?
I bet her “independence” happened because of a man, cause women who do graft are independently independent and don’t try to justify anything.

There is nothing feminist about her opinion.
Don't let trolls souls pounce on your comment to derail the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by lordrick1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Vicky Zugah your statement is absolute right but I will not agree with you for directing it to the male folks whereas its applicable to the female folks. This shows you are bias in your judgement. For those you who has cultivated the habit of disregarding people opinions and insulting them without looking at it from their angle before you reply with yours shows you can never learn. Bad habit.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by LordKO(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Xisnin:

By your definition, no one(Men or Women) is really independent.
When people use the term "independent women", it has a specific meaning devoid of philosophical debate.
It simply means financially independent women.
Whether such woman is proud, meek or humble is irrelevant.

Lagos in Lagos state doesn't make the former a state in Nigeria. What's that your argument again? Only few people (both male and female) are independent.

7 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by chijos12: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
See mentality huh, is Wike also an opportunist ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by pansophist(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:

She's right!

If you're a man and crave independent women, you aren't only a shameless, low-level thief, you're also genetically malformed and a sorry , pathetic excuse for a man.

No matter how time flies, men are biologically equipped to hustle better than women.

Don't be a victim of contemporary culture.

You're equating that men who need independent woman are leeches, which is wrong. Women also want independent men, do you apply the same judgement to them also? Her premise is a double standard.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Xisnin(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
LordKO:

Lagos in Lagos state doesn't make the former a state in Nigeria. What's that your argument again? Only few people (both male and female) are independent.

A long convoluted definition isn't needed for "independent" when used in the context of a male-female relationship dynamics.
Redefinition of the term renders it meaningless in such instance.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Biglittlelois(f): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
She's somehow right, some men will never allow their woman spend her money on him cos of self respect and ego, they prefer the reverse.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by don4real18(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
I hope she also supports all the men that she ends up visiting... Nonsense
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by whytediamond(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abeg, my brother, where did you forget your chill?

What savagery grin
grin gringrin grin

jojothaiv:
Her points..

1. Visit empty-handed.
2. Eat free meals in her house.
3. Take their bath with her water.
4. Enjoy free air-conditioning system without financial support.

On the flipside why not tell the ladies to do the following too.

1. Visit full-handed.
2. No free meals whatsoever.
3. Come along with your water.
4. You can go to the bank to enjoy free AC

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Maromark(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
lonelydora:

You are calling for equal rights?

What do you call for ?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by LordKO(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Xisnin:

A long convoluted definition isn't needed for "independent" when used in the context of a male-female relationship dynamics.
Redefinition of the term renders it meaningless in such instance.

Look for your small-minded ilk elsewhere. A woman's ability to personally cater for her financial needs doesn't automatically make her an independent woman. She's simply a financially emancipated woman. Once more, there's nothing independent about an impressionable and venal woman or man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
We need to identify women with this kind of mindset on time and send them out of schools and also prevent them from getting employments.

Those are the kind of women that belong to the kitchen, the living room and "the other room".

Unfortunately, many Nigerian ladies share her mindset, yet they'll still clamor for equal opportunities with men in education and employment. Very confused lots

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
She's somehow right, some men will never allow their woman spend her money on him cos of self respect and ego, they prefer the reverse.

Please my Sister, i am here. Come and spend money on me. Leave those men that are egoistic.

You can start by buying me an XBox & an Apple TV.

I don't prefer the reverse please. I'm not REVERSE FLASH.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Biglittlelois(f): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please my Sister, i am here. Come and spend money on me. Leave those men that are egoistic.

You can start by buying me an XBox & an Apple TV.

I don't prefer the reverse please. I'm not REVERSE FLASH.

You want me to buy all these things and still be submissive to you right, yeye tongue
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by MissRaine69(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Xisnin:

There is nothing feminist about her opinion.
Don't let trolls souls pounce on your comment to derail the thread.
We have a comprehension issue here.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You want me to buy all these things and still be submissive to you right, yeye tongue

I am not a typical African man, so no. Submission doesn't come by who has the most amount of money. If you love me enough , you will naturally respect me.

It means if i lose my job or become less richer than you in the future, you would still be submissive because money wasnt what made you submissive in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'll rather marry an uneducated, poor but sexually attractive and clean lady and make her a full-time housewife than marry an educated rich lady who'll still leave all financial burdens for me to shoulder.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by molybdenum0012: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Well, even if I am Dangote I will never date a dependent lady. They are usually not intelligent. All they can offer is sex and fine face, nothing more.

If you know you are not independent, I take Gos beg you don't even near me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / Kemen Ekemini Ekerette Celebrates His 28th Birthday With Cute Photos / Leo Dasilva And His Late Father, Leo Babarinde Dasilva Snr (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.