Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide (23745 Views)

Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Olamide: YBNL Is Not Slavery Unlike Other Record Label / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by newsynews: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
In a shocking news that has just hit the entertainment industry, “Way” Crooner , Davolee has allegedly dumped YBNL for a new record label. 

The singer posted a photo on his Instastory this evening with caption “onto the next one #NewNationmuzik #DavoleeWay #NewFamily” which suggest that the artiste may have dumped YBNL after spending two years with the label.

Inside sources say the artiste may have made the new move for New Nation Muzik due to his dissatisfaction with the way he was managed at his former label as the sources say he was never offered a real contract.

Davolee featured Olamide in his 2017-hit “Oya Gbeff “, he also featured in Olamide’s 2017-monster hit jam “Pepper Dem Gang”. 

The artiste has now deleted the post sparking even more rumours that all is not well between YBNL Boss Olamide and Davolee.

Details to follow....

https://lailasnews.com/ybnl-davolee-dumps-label-feud-olamide/

1 Share

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Chrisbeks: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
YBNL is not a music label, it's a clearing and forwarding platform for motor park touts in the music industry

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by teresafaith: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
All this yahoo egbo smokers
Mtcheeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rosay15(f): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bloggers fear God now, nah a year contract Olamide Dey sign for him artists so no feud between them..
you can expect him to be on his own cuz he is still upcoming now.. E pele and to two above me you guys need help..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Officialgarri: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
This one wants to blow with beef.

Apart from Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold and partially Chinko Ekun, no YBNL artist blow

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sorry,

What is Davolee? shocked shocked shocked

Below 18?

Don't dare Click HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by momodub: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Really but why
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by MrThisandthat(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Everybody sha wants to trend... Biko what is davolee again?

4 Likes

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by soberdrunk(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
All these ungrateful artistes, someone will pick them up from the gutter and once they get small fame it will enter their head..... angry

4 Likes

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by fakuta(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Who who again?

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Escalze(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wetin concern me grin
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by MrThisandthat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Useless artist
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Westsida: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
I no wan dey beggie for raba...

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mytime24(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
H
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by olagamalin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chrisbeks:
YBNL is not a music label, it's a clearing and forwarding platform for motor park touts in the music industry

This is Spot On.

There's no other way to describe them than this.

2 Likes

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Apart from Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold and partially Chinko Ekun, no YBNL artist blow

Me i blow that and i be YBNL artist.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by AristocraticMe: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairaland has turned into a spam site where all kind of spams are dumped from nairabet spam to American WhatsApp and so on.

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chrisbeks:
. grin

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Uyi168: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
More like HK
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pls call me when posts concerning singers who are not noise makers make front page or news...
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Oloripelebe: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olamide no give am IP, useless yahoo boys
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mjizzie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
After lil Kesh and Adekunle that Olamide really pushed, He has not been helping other Guys he signed to his label.. Those guys are not releasing tracks as it should be to push them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by shabaranky: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Everybody sha wants to trend... Biko what is davolee again?
Devil-Lee
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by daymol(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

lyta nko where u put am...

2 Likes

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by daymol(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
mjizzie:
After lil Kesh and Adekunle that Olamide really pushed, He has not been helping other Guys he signed to his label.. Those guys are not releasing tracks as it should be to push them

fireboydml got 3 tracks out of his recent album (olamide) so that isn't the push u're talking about.. he featured picazo rap and yomi blaze on that same album still he's not helping dre career ryt...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.