Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks (43831 Views)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Cas1741:
Sounds very much like the attitude of a true man of God. Father please forgive them for they know not what they are doing, including this egg head.
INCLUDING UR POVERTY RIDDEN LIFE....SLOW POKE OSHI......
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by desiredhome: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
GOAT, U SELF U ARE WICKED, FORNICATOR OSHI

One sheeple detected,
That's how they programmed their brain,
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2019
desiredhome:

One sheeple detected,
That's how they programmed their brain,
oooops, but I can feed u and ur family hater.....keep hating..... u haven't seen anything yet ..m
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Usguy(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2019
What a world, a strong muslim cleric, Aneru suleman, who could not graduate from ND programme from auchipoly, suddenly from nowhere,he came out with a magical power to start a church, is known flauting wealth.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by desiredhome: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
oooops, but I can feed u and ur family hater.....keep hating..... u haven't seen anything yet ..m

I'm not the one that remove your brain. Not surprise though, that's how those under spells reacts.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by samgfmds: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Ride on my apostle. I thumb up for u. More strength to elbows. Love u.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2019
August21:
Clergy Man, Apostle Johnson Suleman in a 48- seconds video released on YouTube today has come out to speak about people’s reaction to his recent acquisition of a private jet.
In the video, he said, ‘’…God told me we are going to have our own airlines, hangars. We are going to carry members for free…. So, if you are complaining about one jet, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear twenty, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear thirty. So, please keep your capacity, keep your gun powder because you will need it when the planes get to fifty. We are just starting’’.

see video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46qFQa4Ayg

grin fifty mehn church business is more lucrative than music business even Davido no fit buy private jet na him papa own him dey use, Suleman Don buy one planning to make it fifty grin chia money dey o
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Guyman02: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
No worries apostle suleiman, your gullible followers would keep pumping money so you can buy even fifty jets.
Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians keep doing foolish things, you complain the country is hard, no source of income but would not hesistate in giving out to these pastors who are already rich, saying you want God blessings, money you're suppose to use to feed properly and plan your lives you will go and donate it into the church, this followers are only deceiving themselves.

Heaven help those who help themselves
Crying more than the bereaved cheesy
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Femeto: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
He is too proud.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2019
August21:
Clergy Man, Apostle Johnson Suleman in a 48- seconds video released on YouTube today has come out to speak about people’s reaction to his recent acquisition of a private jet.
In the video, he said, ‘’…God told me we are going to have our own airlines, hangars. We are going to carry members for free…. So, if you are complaining about one jet, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear twenty, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear thirty. So, please keep your capacity, keep your gun powder because you will need it when the planes get to fifty. We are just starting’’.

see video here:

Let me hope the same God that told you about private jet will tell you what to do to put poor and less privileged ones in your church through school and vocational schools to learn trade and come out of poverty that you were once in.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Thunday1005(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Jst one shot
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Champneys: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Sule Otobo omo ole!

Fraudulent pastors everywhere, gullible followers everywhere.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by femidejulius(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
All u have seen doesn't make all Pastors fake....why not put ur hate in ur anus and eat poo, ugly rat....... always critizing God's chosen, u will be struck soon ..,...Biitttch

Jesus will be highly disappointed in you and all the clergy who have ever wasted their time with your likes.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by holyfather(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
femidejulius:

It isn't right for you to say I live on social media. I just happen to know things going on.

But do you seriously think you won't sow seed if I tell you to do so? I mean if I have a high numbers of follower, perform miracles and you visit my church?

I know you're joking grin
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by jagbajantus: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
August21:

see video here:

Oga Pastor Johnson Suleman,

So God told you that he will give your church many airlplanes and many airlines? Abi no be so?
Abeg, Do me one favor. Make I borrow that phone wey you dey use to receive call directly from God about airplanes and buses.
Let me borrow that line so I can speak to God directly myself. I don't need any jets and I don't need any buses.
I just want to hear from God directly myself and confirm your tori. I have my own requests and questions personally about Nigeria.
These our Nigerian pastors never cease to amaze us with their actions and all their words.

Suleman, did you also talk to God about that Nigerian woman in Canada that you slept with and said that you gave her belle?
The same woman that you used to give plenty of your parishioner's money to? Yes, the same one that you denied knowing or sleeping with.
Will you allow her to fly free on the same jet too? What about other Nigerians that need a free ride but are NOT members of your church?
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by desiredhome: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guyman02:

Crying more than the bereaved cheesy
More like Otobolistic cheesy
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Realist5: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
You probably lack reading and understanding mentality. Where did I mention fake in my "Opinion"? Be matured and stop hating.

GREATESTPIANIST:
Ugly fat bufallo, what's ur business......?? u obviously don't know how it's going ..,...... how do u know he is fake.......Mr Investigator, cant u see how ur life is retarded and ugly hating bitch........ u will hate till u die of high bp

1 Like

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by kayboy4y(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Bro, how many times did you write WAEC and JAMB? because what he said is opposite of what you accused him of. Abi the guy offend you before?

GREATESTPIANIST:
Ugly fat bufallo, what's ur business......?? u obviously don't know how it's going ..,...... how do u know he is fake.......Mr Investigator, cant u see how ur life is retarded and ugly hating bitch........ u will hate till u die of high bp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.