Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) (2292 Views)

Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) / Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by Labalab9958: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
The best food, drink of Buhari .

Alhaji Ahmed Ibrahim Babankowa is a retired police commissioner. His name might not be familiar, but his action can never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria . It was him, shortly after the 1966 coup, who discovered the bodies of the Prime Minister, Sir Tafawa Balewa and his Finance Minister, Chief Okotie Eboh, who had been taken by the coupists to the outskirts of Lagos, Sango-Ota, and shot dead. A retiree and elder statesman, Babankowa is a close associate of the President Muhammadu Buhari, for the past 43 years. In this interview at his residence in Hadejia Road, Kano, he says the Buhari administration would not disappoint Nigerians.

What is his best food?

Buhari is somebody who will not miss his three square meals, however small the meals may be, just to put something in the stomach, he must eat something. He does not joke with that. Even if we are traveling, provision is always made for that in the car. Do you know Alikama? That is wheat. There is something we called Tuwo Alikama. He likes it very much, with different types of soup. It could be okro, or any other soup.

How about drinks?
He does not drink anything outside Fanta, Coca Cola and water. His love for Nigeria is something else. He is always looking for what he can give rather than what he can get and that is why he has nothing, compared to our so-called leaders. He has only three houses, two in Kaduna and one in Daura. The one in Daura is just a two-bedroom bungalow. One of the two houses in Kaduna is for his visitors while he occupies one.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/the-best-food-drink-of-buhari/
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by IbyOneGod: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
We all know that it is nothing but human flesh and innocent christians blood He loves best.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by Labalab9958: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
IbyOneGod:
We all know that it is nothing but human flesh and innocent christians blood He loves best.
Religious bigot. Shiorr. Keep bringing curse to yourself and disgrace to the body of Christ because of the propaganda of losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by IbyOneGod: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
I cant blame you because you are one of the herdsmen working for him
Labalab9958:

Religious bigot. Shiorr. Keep bringing disgrace to yourself and the body of Christ because of the propaganda of losers.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by IbyOneGod: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
I cant blame you as you are one of the herdsmen working for him
Labalab9958:

Religious bigot. Shiorr. Keep bringing disgrace to yourself and the body of Christ because of the propaganda of losers.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by Heffalump(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
@OP: I've not seen the mention of fura de nunu in those presidential menus. So, I doubt if the list is complete. As Fulani man he is, na nunu him dey take wash everything down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by tribalistseun: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Disgusting food, my dog will reject it
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by iammo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Heffalump:
@OP: I've not seen the mention of fura de nunu in those presidential menus. So, I doubt if the list is complete. As Fulani man he is, na nunu him dey take wash everything down.

Buhari's Fulani Dad died when he was four, and he grew up with his kanuri mum., thus he doesnt speak fulfude and fura de nunu may not be on his menu

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by Labalab9958: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
iammo:

Buhari's Fulani Dad died when he was four, and he grew up with his kanuri mum., thus he doesnt speak fulfude and fura de nunu may not be on his menu
Wow!! I just remembered. Much of what you wrote was revealed during the agitation by the PDP for replacement of the Pharmacist INEC commissioner
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by Chubhie: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
What happened to his favorite sachet ten naira Milo?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo) by garfield1: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
I thought he chews gworo and sips kunu

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Disgraced At A Bus Stop In Italy Over A Stolen Shoe (Photos) / Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? / ‘Southeast has highest rate of abuse’ - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.