Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (64720 Views)

Suffering From Pile...please Help / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by dereborn(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
omobaba1759:
are you on whatsapp ?
08033842433 dats my whatsapp......Just trying to help
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Eserise1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please go do the surgery ur pain will end d surgery is an easy procedure and dosent take time . A friend of mine complained of thesame issue at d end e went for surgery he is fine now

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Olibboy: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oovi5:
My younger brother is battling with this since i can remember and tbvh, it's not a good thing at all... We're yet to find a solution to it too else I'd have tell you about it... I'm sorry �
There is always a solution. I can direct you to a place

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by marhoinspire: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2019
It happened to me personally and the solution is simple.
1. get bichan apiclus (not sure of the spelling) take 1 tablet in the morning and evening. this will help to dry up the blood that have formed around the anal area.

2. Limit the amount of water u take in this period.

3. eat lots of fruit.

you can contact me for more details. (No fee required)
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Oovi5(f): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2019
Olibboy:
There is always a solution. I can direct you to a place
where?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by imitateMe(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Dude,send me a private message.
I'll get you em drugs for free.
Okay dear. I don't need drugs, I only need ur kiss wink
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Westsida: 12:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Oovi5:
.... we've tried all sorts cause he has been battling with it since he was 3 years old! he's 14 years old now

Ahh. The thing follow me drag am for years before I jam one old mama wey help me, I just don’t have the woman’s contact again. In fact I spent less than #500. You can kindly take him to those Old mama selling herbs. What the woman gave me then was (Ebu). I mixed it with Eko jije & within 2 days, the thing disappeared! The woman told me I’ll never feel it again even if I’m eating sugar everyday & till today I haven’t true true. Things dey inside life. I pray you’ll find a cure for him!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Meliaen(f): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

Hi. Believe those that told you to sit on hot water at least 4-5 times a day. And believe anyone who tells you to go to yoruba herb seller (eleweomo).

I used to know someone who had this. We don't talk anymore otherwise would have connected you to him. He used agbo (herbs). How did he use it? He would boil it and sit on the boiled liquid herbs for a few minutes. He did this a few times a day. Then he STOPPED taking sugar, drinks etc and it worked for him.

This person like I said, would boil herbs, extract the hot liquid into a bowl and sit on it, so those telling you to sit on hot water aren't far from the truth.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2019
first of all u need to reduce the too much consumption of pastry food(bread,eggroll,chin chin,buns,cake etc ) and the excess consumption of sugary food(soft drinks and so called fruit juice) in ur diet .too much of pastry and sugary food is probably wat is causing ur pile.also try and increase fruits and vegetables in ur diet as these consist of the needed fibres ur body needs.only drugs wont cure ur pile oo.try change ur diet.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Olibboy: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Oovi5:
where?
In osun state
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Oovi5(f): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Westsida:

Ahh. The thing follow me drag am for years before I jam one old mama wey help me, I just don’t have the woman’s contact again. In fact I spent less than #500. You can kindly take him to those Old mama selling herbs. What the woman gave me then was (Ebu). I mixed it with Eko jije & within 2 days, the thing disappeared! The woman told me I’ll never feel it again even if I’m eating sugar everyday & till today I haven’t true true. Things dey inside life. I pray you’ll find a cure for him!
I'm happy for you...Amen, thank you! I'd tell mum about this! thank you so much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by okayman4real(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2019
whatsapp me on this number
u will thanks me later, me too just free from pile I have been battling since 7yrs ago
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Bellotelli:
Please help.. I have a frnd suffering from similar stuff
tell ur friend to increase his intake of fruits and vegetables and reduce his intake of pastry of sugary food.if he includes fruits and vegetables in his diet the pile will leave.too much of overconsumption of sugary and pastry meals mostly wat leads to it.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Meliaen(f): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

Don't listen to those telling you to do surgery o. They're saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by okayman4real(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2019
my own is blood when ever I toilet, and I cant make love like a real man then. but now I Tanx my God I am totally free from this pile.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Rakiticbarca: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

surgery is your best bet. My elder bro just had his two weeks ago.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Westsida: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Oovi5:

I'm happy for you...Amen, thank you! I'd tell mum about this! thank you so much

Your welcome
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Rakiticbarca: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Meliaen:

Don't listen to those telling you to do surgery o. They're saying nonsense.
it's not nonsense, surgery is his best bet.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2019
sprints1:
just look for bowl put salt in hot water and sit down 10-15 minutes 3 times daily and make sure apply anusol to the affected area or preferably hydrocortizone cream..stop eating noroes indomie, sugar, fanta coke sprite all those nonsense sugar things
especially dat indomie u will see some ppl eating it everyday.mornin na indomie and bread,afternoon na indomie and fried egg,evening na indomie and coke.the next day the circle continues...why person no go dey get yama yama sickness.there is nothing as better as bitterleaf soup with snail or vegetable soup with correct fish. all these indomie and other junk meals can be eaten once in a while but wen person come dey make an everyday thing then problem go enter im body system

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Westsida: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2019
okayman4real:
my own is blood when ever I toilet, and I cant make love like a real man then. but now I Tanx my God I am totally free from this pile.

Wetin you use
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by soulminister(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

Contact me via Stanleyt619@gmail.com

I have something for you to use
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Westsida: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Rakiticbarca:

It’s nonsense. Surgery isn’t!
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
surgery for common pile?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Menakay(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Trustee1619: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2019
Well my junior sister had pile its just like a lump of shit but it is blood like that comes out of your ynash after stooling or before stooling when it comes out use ice block it will melt it that was how my sisters own was cured

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

Firstly, are u a Yoruba? Only a Yoruba would understand the name of the herb.

Better still, I can take the picture of the herb and forward to you on Whatsapp.

Meanwhile, avoid taking starchy foods & too much of groundnut oil for now.

Sorry, I know it's a painful condition that you don't want to wish even your enemies.

I wish u a quick recovery

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Kavod: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Very simple, wash scent leaf and bitter leave or better boil both, one glass in the morning one at night. It wont even last three days
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by aariwa(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
Exactly he should go for surgery
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by doggedfighter(f): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2019
westlius:
Go to OPM in Rivers State

Shut up
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Rakiticbarca: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2019
lefulefu:
surgery for common pile?
you called pile common? Lol.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by benboss665: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Pile can be cured easily using traditional method.
1. Be eating enough vegetable and fruits this will help to instigate proper digestion. Pile is as a result of indigestion.
2. Every morning after toilet, you need to warm water. Dip a clean tower inside the warm water squeeze it properly and place it in your anus the red spot to absorb heat.
3. After heating with warm water apply any hot ointment like rub. But I prefer black liquid native Soap. I don’t know the name in English. The Soap is common among the Youruba. I advise you to take swift action since it is still at the early stage. God healing is upon you. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by okayman4real(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Westsida:

Wetin you use
rifampicin capsule 250mg. 1 in morning with epty stomach and 1 in evening b4 bed time use it for a week . note d colour of your urine will turn to red for d period of using the drugs.

Tanx me later bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.