Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (64689 Views)

Suffering From Pile...please Help / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by silibaba: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2019
For all nairalander having this issue of pile, SILIBABA will give you the solution,

Pls don't pay anyone any money to cure your pile.

, yes ! Dont.

I will give out the solution coz of the love I have for this invaluable forum.

I will keep it straight and simple (KISS)

Note: am not a native doctor.

Go to Yoruba traditional store and ask for KAKO (Yoruba language).

Although these Yoruba women always refuse to sell it to people, except people they are familiar with coz is used most time for fetish work

For the IBO's you know your UGBA egi a gwo abacha

Buy and burn it very well

Also buy and mesh bitter leaf and nchawu leaf together drink it morning and night

Then for the KAKO, each time you poo do it in a nylon bag, and add a little KAKO to it and dispose it. Always poo in a nylon and add Burnt KAKO to it and dispose it you will never see pile in your life anymore.

Do it for two weeks to a month.

Avoid anything that will cause you running stomach during this period.

Do it and thank me later

Below is the picture of KAKO, bitter leaf and scent leaf.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by mrsiso(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Insert one pilled garlic in your anus and change it at intervals of 6 hours.

Thank me when you see changes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by kogistar: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
xanie:
I've been suffering same for over 2 years. Many visits to many doctors. I've tried several bitters; no solution. After defecating, I have to push it in with my finger just to stop the pain and possible bleeding. I don't drink alcohol. I stopped eating sugar. I eat fruits everyother day. I need help too. I stay in Benin.
whatare u pushing in? hard stool?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Mcreloaded(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2019
kogistar:
is this thing same as constipation?
No it is not constipation and it is not pile.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by odinko: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2019
If you live in Enugu. Contact me it's free. My son has been treated of it. That's if you are sure it's pile.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by oneroflo57(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Mcreloaded:
The solution is easy and it's free and guess what you don't need to pay a single Kobo for it.
Trust me I have been there.
Primarily stop alcohol,stop granulated sugar and if it continues there are 2 types of food you must stop eating and that's all.

99% of alcohol beverage is produced with industrial sugar and that's what the body is fighting and if not controlled online it will lead to cancer of the anus and this time I am very sorry it will be he'll on earth for you and then you will know that what you are going through is child's play when it is full blown cancer of the anus.

Am sorry that's just the way it is.
There is only one alcohol beverage you can drink though that even helps to reduce the swelling beside the anus and eventually kills it permanently.
But if you go drinking heavily again after it has been cured it will come back.

All this started since beer companies started using industrial sugar for their beer because it's cheaper than real sugar.

What is the only alcohol beverage?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by pwetie: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Exercise, juggling, gyming and most importantly join a football team. Play football Saturday nd Sunday. Then exercise nd daily workouts for 40minutes or 1 hr on daily basis. Make it a retuine. Consume more vegetables nd fibre foods including fruits. Avoid high intake of oil. Do not sit for too long in a place without standing to stretch. Make all this a habit for some months. Come back to this post nd thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by AbisolaOba: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by shegsnr: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

I know the local solution to it, within 4 days it will surely vanished. Let me know if you have interest.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by shegsnr: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

call me on 08057226970
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by veekid(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2019
happney65:
OP,Are you sure you are not Gay?abi veekid wetin I talk? Abeg na joke I dey o.. grin grin Get well soon OP
he's not gay, maybe bobrisky's nigga
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by zeedof(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

I had this during my NYSC, I suffer like mad, took different drugs, even got busted.. do you what cure it? Agbo jedi... again I have it some months and met a woman selling agbo, as soon as I start taking it, it went off... if you are in ibadan or close to ibadan.. quote me....
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Mcreloaded(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2019
oneroflo57:

What is the only alcohol beverage?

Palmwine
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by ogbeiwi(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Oovi5:
My younger brother is battling with this since i can remember and tbvh, it's not a good thing at all... We're yet to find a solution to it too else I'd have tell you about it... I'm sorry �
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by akwemose: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Try taking goko cleanser...It Works for someone i know
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by gideonvalor98(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Get few scent leaves,wash it and crub it inbetween your two palms. Make sure juice comes out, then insert it (the leaf in moist form after squizzing) into your anus ,leave it for 30 minutes and then remove it. Do that once or twice a day for like a week. You should be OK afterwards by God's grace.
Note: I have tried this and it works
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Buffalo2(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Sam2310:
U sure say u well so? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Buffalo2(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Khai dem don scatter the guy's brain patapata
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by fellyman: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Please I need the medicine also...my contact = 08062828209
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Cassie74: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
This is what I experienced in 2014 when it started. But I'm no longer experiencing this. The only thing I'm experiencing is just discomfort in my anus. And it pops out whenever I use the toilet

Get this in AliExpress or Amazon

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by fellyman: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
odinko:
If you live in Enugu. Contact me it's free. My son has been treated of it. That's if you are sure it's pile.

Help a brother out..I am in Onitsha..08062828209
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by kogistar: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Mcreloaded:

No it is not constipation and it is not pile.
something happened to my friend & he find it difficult to defeacate but nurse used finger to remove very dry & strong stool from his anus, but some stool still inside,,,,,, is this one constipation? it started after he took some drugs because of fever
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:
It's constipation that started mine.

U can end it by stopping the constipation.

Eat twice daily and use fruits n vegetables for dinner.

Drink 6 satchet water daily.

As long as u constantly eat fruits n drink lots of water, ur pile will likely go away. If it persists, U would have to see a doctor.

If it is later corrected with surgery, then u focus on making sure it doesn't come back again.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

Just google Anusol

That is all you need.

I hope you do that
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Mujtahida: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

I just had surgery for pile over a week ago.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by sanchybaby: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

I don't know how big yours is but the time it happened to me, I used nothing because it was small though very painful and uncomfortable at times. I checked online, and discovered it has no cure except

1. Allow it go on its own.(what I did) until it goes avoid sugar, oil and food that will allow "shitting" difficult. Eat soft and light food. Avoid sugary foods, reduce carbohydrates too.

2. Surgery. Approach a good health institute and have them cut it off...
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

Don't ever go for surgery on that or else you'd kill yourself. The doctor who refused to operate you knew the dangers before he chose to give you drugs. There is an herbal cure to that. I know a cure that works faster than any other.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by merrijosh(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Op I treated mine this month and it is 100% gone...If you are in Lagos I will direct you to where you can get the herb for it, it cost less than 4k
08137855254..whatsapp me
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Mcreloaded(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2019
kogistar:
something happened to my friend & he find it difficult to defeacate but nurse used finger to remove very dry & strong stool from his anus, but some stool still inside,,,,,, is this one constipation? it started after he took some drugs because of fever

No it's not constipation.
Your friend should permanently stop alcohol and industrial sugar intake which is the primary cause.
There are other 2 types of food that must be stopped and these foods I am sorry I can't mention it here on open forum.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by bunmioguns(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2019
snowland:
Dude, I just went through the same pain recently. All I used and that helped were:
1. Anusol suppository ( These are inserted inside the anus). Once daily preferably when going to bed.

2. Ciprotab. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

3. Flagyl. 1 each in the morning, afternoon and evening.

4. I'm sorry I forgot the name but it's a pain reliever. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

5. Stool softener/Laxative (Liquid paraffin to be precise). 1.5 tablespoon, preferably before bedtime. You go shit the following day, you have to take note of this...

Everything listed above did not cost up to 4k naira.

If no improvements after 2 to 3 days, abeg go see better doctor.

In addition, he should blend unripe plantain and use to produce amala then eat with vegetables...

I had the same experience
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by highbee02: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=rotadota post=77881796]I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it

this is called thrombosed hemorrhoids. surgery is the solution
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Luisema4luv(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2019
rotadota:

Suffered same Wen i was younger after visiting so many hospitals ,traditionalists,churches. I no kan knw Wich 1 wer work bt it is all gone nw sha. Take enuf fruits that will soften ur stool, it helps a lot.
Pray mak e no reach d stage u go need dy block yansh because of blood stains,b lik ur own never too bad as u never need start to push am back wit ur hand after stooling,d earlier tackled d better ur chances

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.