Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways (19108 Views)

Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by AlexReports(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
SEE GROOVE!!! Abuja Pool Party Holds In Grand Style As Startimes, Razor sharp, Others Support With Loud Give-Aways (VIDEO/ PHOTOS)

The Abuja All White Pool Party is ready and set for the big event this weekend on Sunday 28th of April at De Prestige, Red Sparrow, plot 2042, Shehu Shagari way, Maitama, Abuja. The event which is powered popular Peace Ambassador Agency will be thrilling guests with several give-away packages to heatup the ambience with social competitions that will make the party worthwhile.

The popular celebrity hangout pool party event will be having the presence top Abuja celebrities like style plus, Empress Njamah DJ Nani, DJ Magic fingers, headline beauty queens, top models, high profile enterpreneurs and big spenders within the Abuja Metropolis.

According to organisers of the forthcoming Abuja event, the show unlike previous ones will have some fringe benefits from brand supporters for guests. Razor Sharp Collection, one of the supporters of the event has promised to cloth five lucky winners with it's exclusive collections at the Abuja Pool Party, which follows the indications by Abuja Popular beauty outfits, Cut & Chill with nice care cut for 10 win guys at the event.

Another giveaway was from Crossover Restaurant with free launch for 10 lucky ticket winners, as SmartCog drycleaners promise a 5000naira laundry Voucher for winners at the Abuja Pool Party on Sunday. Startimes and Vugo Makeup/Fashion Artistry will also be giving out free subscriptions and makeup sessions respectively to winners at the Abuja show.

The grand event, as always have recorded massive turnout from Abuja residents and top personalities across all sectors, including, political actors, enterpreneurs, media experts, and Entertainment frontliners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlRosKJGOw

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by AlexReports(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Partying in abuja breeds ABUJA ALL WHITE POOL PARTY and Class.

Date : Sunday 28th April 2019

Venue : Red Sparrow, after Ojuelegba Amala joint Maitama Abuja

Time : 3pm

For Reservations & Venue Advert placements : call 08037090904

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by AlexReports(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Partners for huge give-away

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by omoadeleye(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bb
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Austyn007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Thoryeeb(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
ugly people

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by montumonami(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by momodub: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rubish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Onliie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
My life's so boring I hate people having fun

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
See breast everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by simonlee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
pool party and everybody is all dressed up like like that... nobody go swim?

13 Likes

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Nteogwuija(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Onliie:

I am just like you. Though I don't hate people who are fun loving. I seek to have fun some day when it's greener.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by ojun50(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thoryeeb:
ugly people
show yr face bingo

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by TourismMan(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
So?
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Rigel95(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
smellows party
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
One day I'll just get crazy and grab those naked boobs girls flaunt and suck it hard and damn the consequences, you can't dress decently but get angry when your dressing attracts the attention you're seriously seeking.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by pyrex23(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
angry
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Pentools(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bros we are coming.
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Michaelkings: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nteogwuija:

I am just like you. Though I don't hate people who are fun loving. I seek to have fun some day when it's greener.
I pray to be a celebrity some day
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by oochi123(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok na
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Carlyboi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Omo na only that fair girl with fresh boobs I Dey see o!and I like that empress girl too?which state is she from self?
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Akinola2543(m): 4:08am On Apr 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by mechanics(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2019
hmmmm, that's what they know best, just to flex that's all.
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Be polite....
Can i help you....how are you feeling Brother.
Please don't hate..you can only ignore the feeling of others.
Thanks
Onliie:
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Rilley(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Yourrealdad:
One day I'll just get crazy and grab those naked boobs girls flaunt and suck it hard and damn the consequences, you can't dress decently but get angry when your dressing attracts the attention you're seriously seeking.
Be ready to rot in jail
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Hoodbilonia: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2019
I go chill for lpunge tonite
I need to fuc dis new bich
Last bich i bleeped
I ddnt enjoy her but will fuc her hardest wen next she comes
Bich
Pool party my ass
We suppose dey see nike benassi shower edition
Slippers
Ppl in boxers,shorts,no shirts
Bikinis and bras
What d fuc
Dis iz nigeria

Whr nigerians no suppose dress
Na dia dem dey dress put
D person wey dey pool na only wise person
Rest are dumbos.
Una go dress go mall
Dress go pool party
Dress go one normal bar
Wtf
Razzaites
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by cedeki(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2019
You can't be fully dressed at a pool party na, majority of the persons are not in for the Pool stuff, Pool party is a time to show off some skin, ABS, Bicep and curves
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Revolva(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Boring place like abuja

Pool party wey small Bois for lag de host anyhow de flex olosho everywhere hahaha
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by JeffSiberstein: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Pool party without swimmers. Is that one pool party?
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Vendee: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2019
It's never too late, get the waterproof phone case for your pool party. Don't damage your phones.https://www.nairaland.com/4851080/waterproof-phone-pouch
Re: Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways by Bacteriologist(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Yourrealdad:

Be ready to rot in jail and captivity like an animal. Since you're reasoning like one. Only lower animals lack self control. Higher animals like humans understand consent.

Too many archaic minds on NL these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleric, Bride’s Father Disagree On Who Should Declare Marriage Has Taken Place / How Partying Is Ruining Some Nigerians Financially / See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.