Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,247 members, 7,750,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Method Of Reading Works For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Method Of Reading Works For You (760 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / School Of Construction Mgt And Engineering Scholarships At University Of Reading / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Method Of Reading Works For You by Veiniously: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
What kind or type of way do you read and understand very quickly
How do you read and understand quickly

Please share with me

1 Like

Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by Skyken99(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Space booked!
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by peteruuu(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Space booked!
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Cramming

1 Like

Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Read for an hour,then press phone for two hours. Read for another 1 hour,then press phone for 2hours. Read for an 1 hour again,then chat. That's 3hours. That's the maximum I can go cheesy It should be noted that I do all these while lying on the bed smiley Before you laugh at me,most important thing is that this works for me cheesy It's quite stressful reading while sitting angry

3 Likes

Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by Veiniously: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
Cramming
How do you cram and whats the fastest way to do it
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Veiniously:

How do you cram and whats the fastest way to do it
Jot the part you need crane on a sheet of paper, focus more on that and forget about your notes
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
I guess I'm just lucky
Cause I literary understand every thing I read,no matter the topic,so long its explained.

Ironically that's the reason I can't read for long hours because I understand in 3hours what might take people 6hours.

Oops not boasting btw
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by Ajibaba101(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Are you confused on weather to read at night or during the day??... then check this out
https://explicitsuccess.com/should-i-study-at-daytime-or-night/
Re: What Method Of Reading Works For You by Shukusheka(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
I understand what I read easily but I forget too easily. So after reading, I jot the most important points down in a note and go through them a 2nd time. Some days before the exam, I revise again with my notes the 3rd time.

In essence, I study three times before the topic sticks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Is The Most Cheapest Country To Study Any Course Of Choice, / Chrisland Students Are Depressed Because Of Mass Failure In Mcb / Can someone register directly to COREN without doing nse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.