Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale (3219 Views)

60ah 12v, 100AH 12v, 24v Lithium Lifepo4 Battery Pack / External Battery and Powerbank for Laptop and Tv / How To Set Up A Standard Backup Power Supply With Lifepo4 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Components:

Two blue LifePo4 batteries connected in such a way that one charger charges both batteries at once.

One 500-watt inverter connected to the batteries via a detachable Anderson cable...

One original battery charger

Power...each battery is rated 42ah.. so both batteries have a combined rating of 84ah...they are all new and in optimal condition..

No need to monitor charging as the smart charger automatically stops charging the batteries when they are full and starts charging them when they are discharged

Batteries are fully charged when charger light changes from red to green

When fully charged, This power set-up powers a 70-watt LG 37-inch tv for a continuous period of 13 hours, 50 minutes with nothing else plugged in. .

In day-to-day usage, this set-up powers my whole flat minus the fridge for more than 12 hours....

Please do your research and discover that these batteries are far better and have an infinitely longer lifespan than deep-cycle inverter batteries or any other inverter batteries for that matter ....and unlike deep cycle batteries, the charging power consumption is very very low.

Price is 90k .....slightly negotiable ....

And I won't respond to enquiries on this thread...Please call or WhatsApp for enquiries

Please call or whatsapp 08036236090 for further enquiries, Physical Inspection, and immediate purchase. ... Location is Jos, Plateau State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by KingSatan: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Only Battery and Charger 50k. Any Luck?

Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
KingSatan:

No Sir
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by kingofthemall: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
I need a battery alone
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by KingSatan: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sellfish:

No Sir

Thank you
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
kingofthemall:
I need a battery alone

I don't have that Sir smiley
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Still availablesmiley
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2019
Still available smiley
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by kingofthemall: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
If you can reduce the price, I'm interested. Each battery is sold 20k and below
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
kingofthemall:
If you can reduce the price, I'm interested. Each battery is sold 20k and below

Go buy it where they sell 20k and below Sir smiley

Mine is 40k each....final price
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by kingofthemall: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sellfish:

Go buy it where they sell 20k and below Sir smiley

Mine is 40k each....final price
All right... Happy selling.

When you finally bought the smart TV of your choice, kindly let me know

1 Like

Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks a lot Sir smiley

I already did ....you will see a review of the tv i got if you go through the tv thread completely
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by freshpzy1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
can u give guarantee
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
freshpzy1:

can u give guarantee

As long as you don't charge the battery with a Generator and do not allow the battery run flat, this inverter set up can last you donkey years smiley
These blue Lipo batteries are known to last almost forever if well maintained

I can't give you any guaranty because I am sure you cannot 100% guarantee that you will manage it as well as I have grin

When you are ready to purchase, you can come to my house and test it as much and as long as you like...I will even cook indomie for you while you are at it... grin

But once the inverter is out of my sight, I can't be sure what you may have done to it..so I can't give any guarantee on the basis of whatever you may have done in my absence....in fact if you use I better pass my neigbour gen to change it, i guarantee you will kill the batteries within a year embarassed

-I never charge the batteries with Generator no matter what

- once the inverter shuts down during usage, I never try to force some more minute sof power out of the set-up

-I keep the set up in a cool and airy environment...

And yeah....the price is 90k...special circumstances can make me review the price downward a bit tho...

If you feel otherwise, feel free to go to the market and source for yourself perfectly working blue batteries smiley

1 Like

Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
KingSatan:

Contact me...ASAP
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by Sellfish(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Still available
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by smokers: 4:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Lifepo4 Battery And Complete Inverter Set-up For Sale by smokers: 1:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Selfish don't be selfish sell to me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

***Sold***HP Elitebook 840 G5 Core I7 | 512/16GB / Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) / Used Hp Dm4 Laptop,4/500gb,intelcore-i5,wifi+bt,fingerprint...for Sale+pics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.