Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? (1538 Views)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by GRhymes: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
These are pictures of people enjoying themselves on Easter Sunday as shared on Facebook from Oleh in Delta State.

Considering the crowd and relating to the health effects.
Can you swim in this swimming pool?

Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by ValCon888: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Look at how the water has turned from green to brown.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bro, these people are DIPPING, none of them is swimming.
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by cassidy1996(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
damn! i cant do this.

this is what you get, when you give secondary school students chance

Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by PlayerMeji: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very very at all... Too much bodily fluid mixing in the water.

But I remember Shell Ogunu we dey dey like dis x2 inside the swimming pool oo.

Life happens to us all...
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by ojun50(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
The pool self go dey cry for help bt he no fit talk
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by czarina(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is this even safe?
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Op,do u want me to be partaker of skin disease?
Abi make me come de drink toilet water?
Cuz that water is not different from water in septic tank o.

Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by Fuck: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Filthy Black niggas!

Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
I like your username
Bleep:
Filthy Black niggas!
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
i would rather not, people are going to keep getting in Your way, when you are swimming.

I usually Hate crowds, unless if its in a nightclub or party or pub but any Other crowd apart From that, i Dont like.
Re: Can You Swim In This Crowded Swimming Pool? by Fuck: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I like your username

Thanks. wink

Chloroquine Can Actually Kill The Covid-19 Virus / Itchy Throat And Ear / Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7