Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Wanna Be Part Of This That Will Change Your Life Forever? Check This Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wanna Be Part Of This That Will Change Your Life Forever? Check This Out (226 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Be Part Of This That Will Change Your Life Forever? Check This Out by toppee01: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2019
If you have the sum of 4 million naira for investment, let's shoot stormy life movie together. You'll get returns on your money and popularity that's if you want to be famous. Chat me up on whatsapp and let's talk, 08101330268. I'm also in need of a filmmaker to work with. Serious people pls, I'm expecting your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky / Introducing Sadaka.ng: A Crowdfunding Platform For Nigerian Muslims. / World Press Freedom Day: Nigeria Ranks 120th In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.