Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. (7555 Views)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
wedding off
why off?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
olsome:
why off?
why not off?.. why should I marry a cheat?.. no shame..cheated days to wedding.. terrible person
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why not off?.. why should I marry a cheat?.. no shame..cheated days to wedding.. terrible person
But is the wedding not close?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
olsome:
But is the wedding not close?
is wedding more important than been faithful?..will call it off
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
is wedding more important than been faithful?..will call it off
Won't you disappoint the crowd?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
olsome:
I can't displease myself to make others happy
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I can't displease myself to make others happy
The money spent nkor, should a person snub it?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Sojicrown9(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2019
No wedding again ooo
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2019
olsome:
The money spent nkor, should a person snub it?
yes..I will snub it
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Sojicrown9:
No wedding again ooo
no wedding??
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by prettysassygirl(f): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Too much unforgiving spirits here o

1 Like

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
e no easy
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Phonix1234: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Will make The X my best Man for the wedding grin
If she agrees, we go ahead, if she decline, wedding Over.......... Me just wan dey look d guy face and my wife face
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Phonix1234:
Will make The X my best Man for the wedding grin
If she agrees, we go ahead, if she decline, wedding Over.......... Me just wan dey look d guy face and my wife face
you wan torture her?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Too much unforgiving spirits here o
say no to cheating
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
cheating is na good
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by rockyh(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukkyemotions:
But what ur expenses
i would rather waste my last money than getting married to her
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Chidonc(m): 2:03am On Apr 29, 2019
rockyh:
i would rather waste my last money than getting married to her
a person that confesses few hours to a wedding is not doing so because she doesn't want to carry guilt into the new home, instead, it a backup plan against blackmail in future, even if I borrowed to do that wedding am calling it off.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Chidonc:

a person that confesses few hours to a wedding is not doing so because she doesn't want to carry guilt into the new home, instead, it a backup plan against blackmail in future, even if I borrowed to do that wedding am calling it off.
won't she pay you half?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Chidonc(m): 2:33am On Apr 29, 2019
olsome:
won't she pay you half?
my guy after dodging a bullet no need looking for the gun you were shot with, na safe distance first,
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Mayor0571: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Party scatter..I will just add dis to the union Asap ..Abeg o the dealth that suppose kill me don already remove my cap..abi nw what else
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by dorin27(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Assuming you have gotten a hall, Shared wedding card, invited guests, boasted on social media, bought a lot of drinks, cooked varieties: rice, soups, Amala, akpu, garri, chicken, fish, meat, goat; you have done marriage class, gotten wedding gown, gotten suit, gotten bridal shower attire, booked for honey moon hotel & resort centers; but at about 7pm in the night before the wedding day; she confessed that she slept with her ex few days back, and that she can't take the guilt into the marriage; that you should please forgive her and go into the union. What will you do?
I will stop assuming.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Warlord2014(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Karleb:
Wedding == over.
Wedding == 'over'
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Freelane33(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
You gotta tell The WIZRD, it's a story like a book grin
Tears in my eyes embarassed embarassed, I can't forget where I came from ( disciplined family ).
I lost a lover, it's alright grin
It can be worse if I lost my main homie to the streets.
You should've never give up on me without hearin' my side of the story.
;DYou are fired from bin my partner grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lolz, forgive and forget.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by mespusinglez(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
ufck the crowd
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by mespusinglez(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bro code 1 Never Forgive a Cheat
once a cheat always a cheat

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.