Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband (2781 Views)

Don't Get Married Until You Discuss These Questions With Your Intended Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2019
This Post is mainly for our dear and lovely sisters here.
We love you so much and know that there are many of you out there trying to add flavour to ur life and that of ur to be husbands.

We want to know about this.
As a young lady who really want to settle down with your Mr. Right, what flavour do u intend to add to his life.
What are those things that you will bring into his life that will make a very positive change to his life, job and life generally.

Please can we hear from you dearest sisters in the house.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Bluezy13(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
Came to read...

Lies

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
grin

If she likes, let her add Maggi Chicken Flavour to my life, I am the one responsible for my own success or failure and what I make out of life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by latecsart(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
me 2
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Firstly there is no Mr Right that’s the first mistake most make. I am not perfect so not looking for perfection.

So to your question which I have interpreted as “ What do you bring to the table as a woman?”
Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
Firstly there is no Mr Right that’s the first mistake most make. I am not perfect so not looking for perfection.

So to your question which I have interpreted as “ What do you bring to the table as a woman?”
Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.

Ok...thanks for your response.
In summary, you are telling us telling us that u are coming with nothing else than positioning urslf for just "chopinson"

Next

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.
what if the table legs are not straight, equal or not a table of content?thank you ma.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

In summary, you are telling us telling us that u are coming with nothing else than positioning urslf for just "chopinson"

Next
She just dropped a brilliant comment but you misunderstood it completely because you channel all your thinking to sex.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Next
I will take this opportunity to illuminate your very dark world as I can see you took that literally. It’s not your fault going to school does not equate to being educated.
Saying I am the table means I know what my worth is.
I AM the table," is my way to communicate concisely that yes, I have it all I am not lacking in my physical attribute , brains, credentials etc, so you should actually be trying to impress me, not the other way around.

A table is enhanced by what you put on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
She just dropped a brilliant comment but you misunderstood it completely because you channel all your thinking to sex.
I knew intelligence still existed on this forum.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Have u seen hw crooked ur mind is?
I never mentioned sex in my post and where are u getting that from.

Oh!....cos u saw "chopinson" and to u daz means sex.

Bro, she said she is the table. What does table signify. Eating...right
Which means she is just out to eat everything food the husbands brings without bringing or helping to bring.
Any person that is just enjoying life without contributing, we always referred to as "choppinson."

So reduce the number of time u think about sex. I never meant that the lady is bringing sex to the man's house.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Have u seen hw crooked ur mind is?
I never mentioned sex in my post and where are u getting that from.

Oh!....cos u saw "chopinson" and to u daz means sex.

Bro, she said she is the table. What does table signify. Eating...right
Which means she is just out to eat everything food the husbands brings without bringing or helping to bring.
Any person that is just enjoying life without contributing, we always referred to as "choppinson."

So reduce the number of time u think about sex. I never meant that the lady is bringing sex to the man's house.
I love the way you're trying to turn the tables all around. grin

-Trying to defend yourself when caught red handed.

Your chopinson in quote means what again? grin

So you think some of us are fools here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2019
came to read some lies ....
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I love the you're trying to to turn the tables all around. grin

Bro, you are very much free to carry on with whatever u want to beliv.
It won't change a thing.
I don't owe u more explanation dan the one already given.

Bye

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2019
I'm going to be his AIR . smiley
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Bro, you are very much free to carry on with whatever u want to beliv.
It won't change a thing.
I don't owe u more explanation dan the one already given.

Bye
No hard feelings.

Au revoir!!!
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I love the you're trying to to turn the tables all around. grin

Lmaooo, I know right grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.
If I were a man, I will put a ring on your finger right now.

Believe me sis, I hardly do this. But you got me. smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2019
donbachi:
what if the table legs are not straight, equal or not a table of content?thank you ma.
I have worked very hard to make my table. It’s durable and sturdy.
What I need to look at is the man comfortable and confident enough to adorn my table?
Does my table fit in his world or does he find it intimidating?
Since I am the table, what is HE looking to put on that table? I will emphasise it’s not the value of what you place on the table. It’s a case of does it compliment thr table or not.
That’s the important thing.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2019
fieryy:

Lmaooo, I know right grin grin grin

Vielen Danke!
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
If I were a man, I will put a ring on your finger right now.

Believe me sis, I hardly do this. But you got me. smiley smiley
Thank you sis it means a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Vielen Danke!

Vielen Dank * wink
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2019
fieryy:

Vielen Dank * wink
But you got the message right?

Thanks for correcting me.

We are still learning.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
But you got the message right?

Thanks for correcting me.

We are still learning.

I did and it's ok. German is not an easy language, lol
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by pryme(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I will take this opportunity to illuminate you very dark world as I can see you took that literally. It’s not your fault going to school does not equate to being educated.
Saying I am the table means I know what my worth is.
I AM the table," is my way to communicate concisely that yes, I have it all I am not lacking in my physical attribute , brains, credentials etc, so you should actually be trying to impress me, not the other way around.

A table is enhanced by what you put on it.

At this point you assume you are better than the man (cos you are the table), such mentality only spells
"am better than you, so am doing you a favor to date you, so you better impress"
a man that settles for a narcissistic woman is one that has lost his self esteem.
If you think you are the table then you don't need a man, not all men wants a competition, rather someone to compliment them.

If you think a man should be worshipping a woman because of the above attributes you listed, then you are under a very thick illusion.
You cease being a woman that can keep a man when you start flaunting manly attributes cos non of the attributes you listed above is feminine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2019
fieryy:

I did and it's ok. German is not an easy language, lol
The language is as Rigid as the people speaking it. (Especially Germans) I rather learn the flexible one from Netherlands abeg. cheesy
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The language is as Rigid as the people speaking it. (Especially Germans) I rather learn the flexible one from Netherlands abeg. cheesy

grin grin

Yeah, I think that's easier. I don't speak Dutch, but I do speak English and German and I've come to realize I understood almost everything when reading sth. in Dutch, since it happens to be a mix of both languages.

It's more difficult for me to understand them when speaking though, they have a different "accent" grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
pryme:

At this point you assume you are better than the man (cos you are the table), such mentality only spells
"am better than you, so am doing you a favor to date you, so you better impress"
a man that settles for a narcissistic woman is one that has lost his self esteem.
If you think you are the table then you don't need a man, not all men wants a competition, rather someone to compliment them.

If you think a man should be worshipping a woman because of the above attributes you listed, then you are under a very thick illusion.
You cease being a woman that can keep a man when you start flaunting manly attributes cos non of the attributes you listed above is feminine.
I have never had any issues dating as it takes a certain genre of man to get where I am coming from.
I am in a very stable and rewarding relationship which is set to become permanent.
So yes that’s how YOU have decided to look at as that’s how you think. Not every man thinks that way.
Thank goodness for that.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
fieryy:

grin grin

Yeah, I think that's easier. I don't speak Dutch, but I do speak English and German and I've come to realize I understood almost everything when reading sth. in Dutch, since it happens to be a mix of both languages.

It's more difficult for me to understand them when speaking though, they have a different "accent" grin
My love for Netherlands made me love everything about them even though their language is complicated. cheesy

Anyway, nice having this brief conversation with you.... I don't us to derail this thread. smiley
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My love for Netherlands made me love everything about them even though their language is complicated. cheesy

Anyway, nice having this brief conversation with you.... I don't us to derail this thread. smiley

Likewise grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by IamPlato(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I knew intelligence still existed on this forum.
Thank you.
Until The Strength and Durability Of This Table Is Test It Can not Be Approved As Authentic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened / Watch the moment Joyce Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, Collapses / Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.