Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Urgent Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Help (229 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment / Urgent Help:these Iron Benders Are Confusing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by jane444: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Urgent Help by MiddleSpot: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
jane444:
Hi contractors and builders in the house, from the pics below of 2,2,1. Bedroom foundation,,, the contractor said he has spent 2.2m at this stage, I decline that it's impossible... I need your help in giving me rough quotation this person has spent so far. Location is delta.

Send it to WhatsApp and call this architect/builder 0803 563 7560
Re: Urgent Help by jane444: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
It depends on the terrain of the environment. In water logged areas e.g Lekki, Victoria Island and Festac, it is very possible to spend much more than that. Delta too as some areas that are water logged. Don’t jump into conclusion accusing the contractor. Not everyone is out to rip their clients off.
Re: Urgent Help by Baddest15: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
e.
Superagent:
It depends on the terrain of the environment. In water logged areas e.g Lekki, Victoria Island and Festac, it is very possible to spend much more than that. Delta too as some areas that are water logged. Don’t jump into conclusion accusing the contractor. Not everyone is out to rip their clients off.
Re: Urgent Help by Chimaokigwe: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Baddest15:
Not accausing please..That’s why I post a picture of the site...it’s not a water environment, doesn’t have soil issue as well..Am suprise.

If you're sure that it is not a waterlogged land, na small thing.
Very simple.

Tell your contactor to give you a breakdown of the expenses and bring it here for us to dissect.
Re: Urgent Help by don4real18(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2019
jane444:
Thanks
I would have helped but I can't see the pic
Re: Urgent Help by don4real18(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If you're sure that it is not a waterlogged land, na small thing.
Very simple.

Tell your contactor to give you a breakdown of the expenses and bring it here for us to dissect.
She can't know the soil bearing capacity by just looking at it
Re: Urgent Help by goldcorn(f): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Drop ur structural drawings make we see, from there quote go come

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Rent Located At Orchid Road Lekki, Lagos. / *fresh Out* To Let And Rent In Yaba, Ikeja. / Banana Island Short Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.