Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta (28289 Views)

COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Adeitanajoke(f): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
The whole of FMC Abeokuta “ran out” of oxygen around this time 5yrs ago, and that carelessness cost me a good man and the father of my child ��

Lol doctors and nurses sat down at their table gisting, they didn’t even know the thing was finished until I got back from the pharmacy and raised an alarm. They started making calls to places where they could get oxygen but nothing came out of the calls...

I stood there watching him struggle for breathe like it was a movie, till he breathed his last and entered eternal rest.

The Dr came to me and said “We are deeply sorry madam” and that was it.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/lady-recounts-how-carelessness-made-her-partner-at-fmc-abeokuta.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by DonGtoG1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
It will only take God's intervention and miracles for so many things to turn around for good in this country called Nigeria. All these mess didn't start today.

Very sad and unforgettable way to lose loved one.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by smithes: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by richidinho(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
That was how my landlord almost died in wuse zone 3 general hospital, blood level was said to be at a very very low level , the man was turning white, he was rushed to the hospital at exactly 6.00am but no one attended to him till 1.00pm when I got there he was lying on a plastic chair begging them, I asked why he was not been attended to, they were passing blames

I left them went to a nearby beer joint and got myself high, by the time I went back there, I started shouting and attempted to slap everyone, due to my action they probably thot I was a military man, omo see how they were busy on my landlord, within 10min the man was admitted, I paid for 3bags of blood, they performed all d lab magic, administered the blood after 2days he was discharged healthy and in good condition

Till today my landlady that used to talk to me anyhow may be because of my size got to know that we smallish people are mighty inside

brothers and sisters if you are going to a govt hospital with your love ones never forget your craze head for house o... you might need it...their only target patients are the rich

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by starstaz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oxygen, a vital element that is strategic to sustenance of life is highly disregarded in Nigeria . I am a witness and I can reliable confirm that.

All the head of health institutions in our country had never place any kind of premium on this commodity. They prefer to source for oxygen only at the last minutes and the results Will only end in disasters. My conclusion is we do not yet appreciate the importance of this vital commodity to retain life and delay death in whatever circumstances it applies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Its a pity.
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by indiegen: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by deltateam: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
The whole of FMC Abeokuta “ran out” of oxygen around this time 5yrs ago, and that carelessness cost me a good man and the father of my child ��

Lol doctors and nurses sat down at their table gisting, they didn’t even know the thing was finished until I got back from the pharmacy and raised an alarm. They started making calls to places where they could get oxygen but nothing came out of the calls...

I stood there watching him struggle for breathe like it was a movie, till he breathed his last and entered eternal rest.

The Dr came to me and said “We are deeply sorry madam” and that was it.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/lady-recounts-how-carelessness-made-her-partner-at-fmc-abeokuta.html

You didn't slap the useless doctor fah? Bunch of incompetent mofos cutting intestine for appendix.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by cr7lomo: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's y it's a zoo republic

6 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by dokyOloye: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

You didn't slap the useless doctor fah? Bunch of incompetent mofos cutting intestine for appendix.
Na doctor de do minute by minute monitoring of patient?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by deltateam: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
richidinho:
That was how my landlord almost died in wuse zone 3 general hospital, blood level was said to be at a very very low level , the man was turning white, he was rushed to the hospital at exactly 6.00am but no one attended to him till 1.00pm when I got there he was lying on a plastic chair begging them, I asked why he was not been attended to, they were passing blames

I left them went to a nearby beer joint and got myself high, by the time I went back to them due to my action they probably thot I am a military man, omo see how they were busy on my landlord, within 10min the man was admitted, I paid for 3bags of blood, they performed all d lab magic, administered the blood after 2days he was discharged healthy and in good condition

Till today my landlady that used to talk to me anyhow because of my size got to know that we smallish people are mighty inside

Does the force employ smallie people? There's a particular height they check. Seems there are some gaps to your story.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by pat077: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
This country does not place value on human life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by deltateam: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

You don't get it. It dpends on the hand they use on their nurses. Finally they are responsible for any lousiness of their staff.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by famzynet: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerian health sector is a mess and there is no hope it will be OK soon.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by deltateam: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

Are you even different from what he narrated. Passing the bulk at the detriment to life.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by eben1marketer: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by famzynet: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

You don't get it. It dpends on the hand they use on their nurses. Finally they are responsible for any lousiness of their staff.

Nigerian nurses that disregard doctors and do things their own way. Truth is Nigerian nurses are lousy because there is no checkmate on them. Their leaders only teach them how to shrug shoulders with doctors instead of doing their work.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by deltateam: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
famzynet:

Nigerian nurses that disregard doctors and do things their own way. Truth is Nigerian nurses are lousy because there is no checkmate on them. Their leaders only teach them how to shrug shoulders with doctors instead of doing their work.

This is not true unless the doctor is compromised by sleeping with them.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Stormyweather(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

Does the force employ smallie people? There's a particular height they check. Seems there are some gaps to your story.
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by ikorodureporta: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Our hospitals for Naija na death trap. Even when you'v been treated, your life is still in danger

7 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by Kendumazy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rest in peace to him. Ladies hardly forget good men sha.
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by DrWhizy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

I would have thought the appendix was part of the intestine

But then what do I know ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by DrWhizy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
That is not always the case sire.

Sometimes ego can be a serious problem. Not all the time anyways.
deltateam:

This is not true unless the doctor is compromised by sleeping with them.
Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by obinoral1179(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
richidinho:

I left them went to a nearby beer joint and got myself high, by the time I went back to them due to my action they probably thot I am a military man, omo see how they were busy on my landlord, within 10min the man was admitted, I paid for 3bags of blood, they performed all d lab magic, administered the blood after 2days he was discharged healthy and in good condition

Till today my landlady that used to talk to me anyhow because of my size got to know that we smallish people are mighty inside

smallish makes me laugh.... Your landlord must be a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

Nigeria Medical Association insists "the doctor owns the patient". If it were in advanced countries, is it nurses that they will take to court? It's the General Medical Director that is responsible.
Even in Nigeria, if you are building a house and the house collapses, is it the labourers that you will hold responsible?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by crossfm: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
They are always in a hurry to tell a berieved family member they are sorry,their is nothing we can do.accept my condolence.that is the best part of the job for lazy doctors.not until inquiry is been made into most reckless deaths in Nigeria this pitiable conditions will not stop.But I must state that their are still good doctors out there.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by obinoral1179(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

what a dumb question.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Our hospitals for Naija na death trap. Even when you'v been treated, your life is still in danger
my friend was operated on in Minna, and they left scissors in her tummy. She had to undergo another operation a month later for d scissors to be removed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) / African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.