Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course (287 Views)

Lasu Change Of Course Form For Lagos Indigenes With The Status “no Admission Off / LAUTECH Change Of Course Form Available / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Course by Damibiz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please Nairalanders,will it be possible for a student to change his/her course even after graduation ?..i'm asking this because the course my bro applied (Bsc Accounting) when he wrote Jamb was different for what the University (Bsc Business Administration) gave him.will this hinder him from going to Service And what are the possible solution ? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

University College Hospital, Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State 2019/20 ADMISSION FORM / Teacher Arrested For Taking Pupils’ Blood, Nails, For Ritual / I Reared Chicken To Sponsor My Education – Lasu Best Graduating Student,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.