Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US (4083 Views)

BREAKING: Yoruba Nigerians JUNE 12 Protest In Washington D.C. United States / Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded In Equatorial Guinea For Financial Inclusion / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Guestlander post=77907601]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXoqsj9MJFY

Another developer who suddenly became tongue tied.

What did you study in Nigeria? ........wayek
Lol

This is beyond epidemic. Anyone who doesn't think Nigeria is strong doesn't know anything. This level of criminality would have ruined many others countries.

9 of your brothers have been arrested for trying to develop U.S. Thank God for the Swift and efficient U.S Justice system. Unfortunately UK is having a tough time stopping your brothers from developing their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

Your dirty afonja sister kudirat was executed in Saudi Arabia some weeks ago. Dirty bastard slaves.

None of your brothers I posted ever returned to Nigeria, actually some did but burnt to ashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jq_MWARA2I

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:
The only good afonja is a dead afonja. These animals should be shot.

Afonja choking life out of you grin grin

You are obviously in a serious pain

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
I don't know why people take tribal arguments personally ..but Igbo will say Yoruba is this Yoruba is that but eating their food,drinking their water,even doing profitable business in their region. Some Yoruba will say Igbo this Igbo that but they are enjoying them of doing business in their region .they will say they are selling fake things yet they are buying it .Igbo will say let us depart from them yet they don't want to leave their business bcs they have no where to establish their business better than where they are now .Yoruba will say Igbo go but they don't have courage of doing business like Igbo . To me let stop all this tribe's rubbish.A successful Igbo business man in Yoruba land can't come on line to play a game of tribe and a successful Yoruba man that benefited from Igbo doing business in Yoruba land can't come on line to play tribe game but those that play this game are :lazy and no productive being ,they are childish.they always enjoying free food from their parents. they have no source of good income. they don't have good vision for their future.what they like to do is ! Insult, tribal war,hatred and chest beating but they are powerless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

Your entire family, ancestors and descendants are cursed

Look into the Mirror and you will see someone that perfectly fit that description grin

3 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guestlander:

None of your brothers I posted ever returned to Nigeria, actually some did but burnt to ashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jq_MWARA2I

The severed heads of your brothers have been exported to Ogbomosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Kingkun69(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls which one is Yoruba Nigerian now we are all Nigerians when a Nigerian steals or does good outside the country will they say biafran Nigerian olodo be deceiving urself
Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Look into the Mirror and you will see someone that perfectly fit that description grin

Cursed abobaku slave.
Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Afonja choking life out of you grin grin

You are obviously in a serious pain

Go and end your miserable life.
Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Guestlander: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

The severed heads of your brothers have been exported to Ogbomosho.

Post the evidence same the way I've posted your brothers and uncles snared by the Asians from Bangkok to Beijing.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

Go and end your miserable life.

Life is too sweet so I can not end my life, you are obviously the one that need to grab a rope cheesy Your life is full of frustrations

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guestlander:

Post the evidence same the way I've posted your brothers and uncles snared by the Asians from Bangkok to Beijing.

Why would I want to keep the pictures of severed dirty afonja heads grin? I don't keep dirty pictures. Go to Ogbomosho and witness the rotten severed slave heads grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Life is too sweet so I can not end my life, you are obviously the one that need to grab a rope cheesy Your life is full of frustrations

Your life is dead and cursed why don't you sacrifice your unfortunate head to your skull mining brothers.
Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Guestlander: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

Why would I want to keep the pictures of severed dirty afonja heads grin? I don't keep dirty pictures. Go to Ogbomosho and witness the rotten severed slave heads grin.

You have nothing, only the plastic bags containing the ashes of your uncles from Malaysia.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by duncun: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Not in the area of sophisticated poverty.

Hunger reign in Igbo Land to the extent that it use to beat them and Chase them out of their region grin

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Daewang: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guestlander:

You have nothing, only the plastic bags containing the ashes of your uncles from Malaysia.

The whole of Ogbomosho is stinking from the rotten severed heads of your fathers and brothers from Saudi Arabia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Westbestside: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Guestlander:

And many of your brothers were beheaded and cremated in Indonesia.

Left on their two feet, came back burnt even when he wasn't involved in any accident.
>: grin wickedness. You are killing this thread with videos. What an evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Westbestside: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Guestlander:

You really destroyed this thread

4 Likes

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by LazyGold(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Someone from a region that looks like this is talking. Smh

Does that means they are hungry? They are living a better life than people in the red mud land cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by nwanyionitsha: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
LazyGold:

Does that means they are hungry? They are living a better life than people in the red mud land cheesy
In your dreams i guess. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Ikechu12: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2019
Guestlander:

All learners, Tobechi made the FBI look like a bunch of amateurs.

Yeah you're right. They are amateurs.

He should have asked the fraudsters Adebowale Shekoni, Abiodun Bakare, Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan, Kenneth Eromosele Abulu, Olselcita Folayan, Musiliu Balogun, Mutiat Titilola Olubi, Ahiata Folashade Price, Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs, Ayodele Soyan, Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles, Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina, Alex Ahmed Ero, Steve Adedeji, Apampa Olayinka, Olugbemiga Adebisi and Seye Richard Osinoiki.
Oh and let's also not forget Olufemi Siffre that made national news for being a large scale drug distributor gang but also one of the dumbest drug trafficking gang in Kansas.

All of which made FBI most wanted list. Those nine are learners when compared to the rest of their brothers. Well they probably get to know each other in prison.

1 Like

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2019
adekolaelect:
I don't know why people take tribal arguments personally ..but Igbo will say Yoruba is this Yoruba is that but eating their food,drinking their water,even doing profitable business in their region. Some Yoruba will say Igbo this Igbo that but they are enjoying them of doing business in their region .they will say they are selling fake things yet they are buying it .Igbo will say let us depart from them yet they don't want to leave their business bcs they have no where to establish their business better than where they are now .Yoruba will say Igbo go but they don't have courage of doing business like Igbo . To me let stop all this tribe's rubbish.A successful Igbo business man in Yoruba land can't come on line to play a game of tribe and a successful Yoruba man that benefited from Igbo doing business in Yoruba land can't come on line to play tribe game but those that play this game are :lazy and no productive being ,they are childish.they always enjoying free food from their parents. they have no source of good income. they don't have good vision for their future.what they like to do is ! Insult, tribal war,hatred and chest beating but they are powerless.
olawalesmarter will not like this message.

cc lzaa adaibeku sarrki deomelo afamed yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US by LZAA: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2019
immhotep:

olawalesmarter will not like this message.

cc lzaa adaibeku sarrki deomelo afamed yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Nigerians Attacks Buhari Over Daughter's First Class Certificate / Will Abuja Overtake Lagos As The Largest Urban Area In Nigeria Soon? / Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.