Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. (13296 Views)

House Of Reps Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of UTME Results To Three Years / More JAMB 2018 Results To Be Released, See Release Date / JAMB 2018 UTME: More Results To Be Released 19th March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by upros(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has assured candidates of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that results would be ready from April 29.

The Board’s Head of Media and Publicity, Dr Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria on Saturday in Bwari.

Benjamin said that screening of the results would soon be over and the result released.

“We are still screening but hopefully, anytime next week, the results will be ready,” he said.

Speaking also on the board’s readiness to screen results of UTME candidates from 2009 to 2018, Benjamin said this would begin after the release of the 2019 results.

He said this was part of the board’s effort to address the issues of malpractice in the system.

The board had stated that it would only release the 2019 UTME results after undergoing thorough screening to identify and apprehend examination cheats.

The process would identify those involved in multiple registrations through biometric capturing and also address group registration by some elite schools, who end up mixing candidate’s data.

The board said: “Normally, results are expected to be out within 24 to 48 hours as obtained in previous examinations held in 2017 and 2018.

“However, the board does not want this to be business as usual.

“Hence the programmed delay, which is part of its deliberate effort to properly scrutinize, identify and address all forms of examination malpractice.

“The board will continue to act decisively with regards to any irregularity discovered even after results are released.

“However, the board has made it a point of duty to screen all activities at all centres via CCTV recordings, to ensure that it does not release results of compromised examinations.”

The board, while regretting all inconvenience caused in the process, reaffirmed its commitment to providing equal opportunity to all candidates in order to articulate their aspirations.

JAMB said that effective from when it would officially release the results, all candidates can simply send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration.

The result, it said, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.

This process, the board explained, was simplified to eliminate exploitation by business centres and cyber cafés who often take advantage of candidates.
It also urged candidates to ignore all messages in circulation on how to check the results as they were all products of deceit.

The 2019 UTME was conducted from April 11 to April 18 and over 1.8 million candidates registered for it. (NAN)

https://punchng.com/jamb-to-release-2019-utme-results-monday/

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by upros(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by sunnychibs(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
jamboski
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by JasonScoolari: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
This Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is gradually becoming an incompetent and useless body just like INEC.

How long will it take to scrutinize and address all forms of examination malpractice?

Mtchewww!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Lotel: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Some students right now

15 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Unlimitk(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol the funny thing is that I know some students who had thumb printing issues who haven't write exams till now
They were telling them they would go to abuja to write

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by juniour4u(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
after 2 weeks . it doesn't take more than two weeks when it was ppt

1 Like

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by tradebot: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jamb don't want to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Aghanel(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sakamanje JAMB

1 Like

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nonsense, Nigerians should go am learn how to do things.

anyway check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by moderatedguy: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
The truth is that Jamb database crashed

2 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Amuocha: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Babiboy: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congrats in advnance to all the JAMBites

To those who pass, welcome to acada life. This is where you begin the first steps to achieving your dream. You will find that it is not easy, you will fail, you will be obstructed, you will pass, you will make friends, and you will be tested both in and out of the class...but I tell you holding that Bsc in your hand is worth it.

Work hard....but play hard too.

To those who fail, congratulations. You have been chosen to learn one of life's most important lessons...how to conquer adversity. Learn that lesson well...because in the years to come, you will be an inspiration to someone who is on the verge of giving up. And failure is not the end of the world, there are worse things. People have overcome worse. Dry your tears, and fight again.

Las las...train hard...fight easy.

13 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Babiboy: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lotel:
Some students right now
grin you remind me during our time

3 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by pascalbenz: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
dead on arrival .......
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Saltoflife: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oh cool.. so many families will be happy their children are going higher...

A very simple group with just one thing in mind.

To learn practical ways of staying happily married and knowing the hacks of a beautiful and stress free home.

Zero 90 nine. 51 five. 711 eight
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by nurex01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
JAMB one of the funniest exam in NIGERIA
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by HardEvidence: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chai!!! Reading this just made me remember that I wrote JAMB a total of 4 times, 2 of which the whole center's results where seized.
Last last, I no still come use the JAMB enter school. This life sef!!!

Anyway, to all those that wrote JAMB and are awaiting their results, I wish you success!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by seunmohmoh(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Goodluck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is Nigeria going forward or backward biko
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Dalexicographer(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Babiboy:

grin you remind me during our time
Ah swear cheesy
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by mzeefitz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
upros:

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has assured candidates of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that results would be ready from April 29.

The Board’s Head of Media and Publicity, Dr Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria on Saturday in Bwari.

Benjamin said that screening of the results would soon be over and the result released.

“We are still screening but hopefully, anytime next week, the results will be ready,” he said.

Speaking also on the board’s readiness to screen results of UTME candidates from 2009 to 2018, Benjamin said this would begin after the release of the 2019 results.

He said this was part of the board’s effort to address the issues of malpractice in the system.

The board had stated that it would only release the 2019 UTME results after undergoing thorough screening to identify and apprehend examination cheats.

The process would identify those involved in multiple registrations through biometric capturing and also address group registration by some elite schools, who end up mixing candidate’s data.

The board said: “Normally, results are expected to be out within 24 to 48 hours as obtained in previous examinations held in 2017 and 2018.

“However, the board does not want this to be business as usual.

“Hence the programmed delay, which is part of its deliberate effort to properly scrutinize, identify and address all forms of examination malpractice.

“The board will continue to act decisively with regards to any irregularity discovered even after results are released.

“However, the board has made it a point of duty to screen all activities at all centres via CCTV recordings, to ensure that it does not release results of compromised examinations.”

The board, while regretting all inconvenience caused in the process, reaffirmed its commitment to providing equal opportunity to all candidates in order to articulate their aspirations.

JAMB said that effective from when it would officially release the results, all candidates can simply send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration.

The result, it said, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.

This process, the board explained, was simplified to eliminate exploitation by business centres and cyber cafés who often take advantage of candidates.
It also urged candidates to ignore all messages in circulation on how to check the results as they were all products of deceit.

The 2019 UTME was conducted from April 11 to April 18 and over 1.8 million candidates registered for it. (NAN)

https://punchng.com/jamb-to-release-2019-utme-results-monday/
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Gforce2019: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Goodluck to you all.

Good luck to all of you that really prepare for the exam but for those who is looking for short cuts, may you meet your water loo
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by jojothaiv(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
HardEvidence:
Chai!!! Reading this just made me remember that I wrote JAMB a total of 4 times, 2 of which the whole center's results where seized.

Anyway, to all those that wrote JAMB and are awaiting their results, I wish you success!!! smiley
Hard Evidence, you say...
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by OneKinGuy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
HardEvidence:

Wetin you use enter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

172 Make First Class At Unimaid 22nd -25th Combined Convocation / JAMB To Hold An Optional Mock Exam / UNIPORT 2016/2017 Merit Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.