Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (86359 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spotted With A Tall Zambian Lady (see Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Danwakae(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Look at those hungry students like their VC running after them
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by kayjay69(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
as in dumb a** motherf***ing dirt gutter poor mind. And then we turn around and say Nigeria is the way it is when we as a people have clearly lost our ability to separate right from wrong and call out BS for what it is.
Bonapart:
another one with a poor mind.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by SouthSouth1914: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Leave her alone ooh. You small boys can't afford her services.

Ned Nwoko can and is getting return for his investment.

My only pain here is how she passed it off as Nollywood hustle, deciding everyone.

She should have gladly posted her price on her IG page!! By the way, a friend of mine dated her last year.. these celebrities too like different cucumber!!

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Danwakae(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Look at those hungry students like their VC running after them
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
You people should leave her alone jare.At least she is married, she is not some people

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by BrainSanitizer: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is not true. The photos are Photoshop. Can't you perceive her perfume? That's not the smell of her perfume!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bonapart:
another one with a poor mind.

Wasere rich kid..
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Wheezy123(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Behind every rumour, there's always an atom of truth...

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by yawehoverall: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
What a waste of beauty... All in the name of money.

Guys I want u all to know if u r filthy rich and wan2 get married, she's getting married to ur money not u even if u r handsome or urgly.

Serious waste of beauty...no fun time with him and gist things of her age with him, so boring and dried.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by seborrhic: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
allcomage:
So this kid is this poor. All the hype of her nollywood is just social media hype,i now know.
You hit it on the head.
She is obviously so poor she had to live up to her false image by all means and God provided her with one.
I don't think they pay any Hollywood actor or actress more than 100k per movie.
At most 2 to 3 per month,gives u 200k,not even enough to feed and pay for a modest house.
That's why the actors are averagely poor and the actresses better off because they have other sources of income.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ehhmmm I don't see the romance here o to be sincere.

Personally I'd go for that young handsome one close to the old lady. Billions no follow for this.

So now you they Tell me say you no like billions? grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
See the useless girl that denied her husband before the world. She wants to eat and clean mouth. She wants to eat the fruits of the grand Pa labour from a distance without any effort.

See the look she even gave the photographer because she doesn't want to be associated with the man in public.

Seems the man threatened to cut off finances before she budged albeit unwillingly.

Ogun kee her there.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by kenralph(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
In all thy gettings get money!!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by mu2sa2: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
The igbo man is handsome. Or is he not? If he were a northerner this thread would extend to 20 pages with ipob brats spewing uncouth language.

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
sisisioge:
Bet couldn't the guy be as fine as he's rich bikonu? Hian! Their body language sef isn't in syncing grin
You can say that again. I thought only me noticed that. I don't think she is comfortable moving or staying beside the man. Someone said she posted the events on the gram without showing the man face. She has forgotten that it was a public function and it will attract paparazzi.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by rapcy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
fergieboy:
Caption should be Regina Daniel steps out with her lord and personal saviour

Camon x for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5076860/camon-x

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
She wanted to chop and clean mouth but maybe unlucky. To me, it is more of runs go wrong. Maybe she is under duress from the man or charmed.
By what we can see, she is not proud of the man and her denials made the man to take her to the public. If she dares to withdraw, na doom!
Sade Okoya continued and finished schooling, she then took a vital role in the Okoya business. She doesn't flaunt properties but dresses gorgeously.
This one?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by toolate2fail(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pure Animal skin with 1year warranty just for 2500 only place ur order now zero eight zero double three four nine four six four five thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by hisexcellency34: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
How come the man pushed her at the back when walking?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Fadedvoices2: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
In all the pictures (about 6) she posted on Instagram, she cut off the man embarassed

Lmao, why can’t she be proud of her husband?

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by gerizzim: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dis fusion of a 19yrs old teenager almagamating with a 59yrs old man is stunning,bizzare and resonating with consternation.

Is she a wife to him or......?

Der isn't a bit of pictorial glamour in dis combo.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
NairaMedia:
And the rumour is TRUE grin grin

Which she denied like Chidinma the cucumbite.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by KingWarri: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
noni14:
ok oh, wetin concern me mak i face my front.

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by cooljoe(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you must chop frog, chop fat one.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by SocialJustice: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
apcdoncastnaija:
is True that this small girl is dating her papa and her father and mother supported her
Mind your business.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by deltateam: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:
Like mother like Daughter.

Atimes I wonder what this small girl will be telling the man when he is f**king her..

Oh. Take it easy. Ooh . Urh.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Chevronstaff: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Small girl with Big god...!!!! I hail oo grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by iluvdonjazzy: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
so is true
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Realcash224(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Women and money! Can this young beautiful girl date this grand papa without money?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by egojiokwu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karatum:
Like mother like Daughter.

Atimes I wonder what this small girl will be telling the man when he is f**king her..

Daddy you don tire? Please do something. Na only 1 minute you de do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.